Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pokerface79

VIP Member
Ahhhhhh Fidan! I find her as endearing as I do patronizing. 😂 At the end of the day, I think good on her, and skip her vids if I’m not up to it. 🤣

If money’s no object, and it’s clearly not, I’d wish she’d invest in a new bra or two.

Reactions: 17

chemicality

Fidan gives me big spectrumy vibes. The lack of self awareness, blunt, the Superman special interest, the fact that her son is autistic and there is a genetic link.

Reactions: 15

berry

VIP Member
A combination of...

Buying whatever your kids want because you work a lot and feel guilty that you spend like an hour a day with them?
Buying whatever your kids want because you didn't have it growing up?
Buying whatever they want because you aren't quite sure how to relate to them and buying their love fills that void?

I still can't believe it's another weekend of her taking the kids out while their father was at home even though she said she was tired and needed to catch up on house stuff.

Unless he works weekends there's no excuse! I actually feel very sorry for Fidan. You can tell she's lonely and genuinely does try her best despite missing the mark at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

EC123445

Fidan's Superman room is next level. The defacto gave her a whole bunch Superman photos/posters. Plus boring things like keyboard and mouse for work. So everyone in the law firm can hear her type.

Then Fidan mentions she has a baby blanket from one of the Superman movies.

I don't know. Will all this be worth anything in say 40 years? Or will it die away as people lose interest.
Superman room screams ✨autism✨

Reactions: 13

Gifted twat

Chatty Member
“We don’t fucking cook on Saturdays” but spends longer prepping a platter then she does for her weekday cooked meals combined!? This woman is so desperate to have a ‘thing’ or….. she’s neurodivergent.
I'm still getting my head around her considering turning the airfryer on as "cooking"

I would love to give her a ASSQ, but from observation (and my professional/but I will not diagnose people on the internet) she is on the Spectrum... Everything makes sense from the hyperfixation, concrete thinking, lack of social skills and other quirks she has

Reactions: 12

Michy02

VIP Member
Did anyone see her TikTok were her son was upset, why would you film your child having a tantrum (likely from being overwhelmed, overstimulated and having his routine changed) and then put it on tik tok for the world to see…
I watched her Tiktoks and found them quite depressing! Dinner at the restaurant would have been overwhelming for the twins as it’s the first time at one and they are 4 1/2. Fidan has a lot of anxiety about being out in public with her children. Filming her kid crying from across the table then posting it online seems a cruel 😪
---
Also accepting the 8pm dinner time because you booked too late then harassing for an earlier time is peak Karen behaviour.

pokerface79

VIP Member
As much as she annoys me, kudos to Fidan for pushing through he anxious brain and taking these kids out to do normal things like playgrounds and parks. :)

And also for not wearing her pyjamas out in public. 🤣

marniebeau

The way she kept repeating that they didn’t seem to know who she was (and that she referred to Saturday as Platterday) just screams she was expecting them to know who she was so she could boast about TikTok and the book.

Reactions: 11

orlyb1310

VIP Member
In the comments someone mentioned Fiji as a better place as it’s got nannies 24/7 and amazing kids clubs. She’s probably already booked it! Why are so many in the comments saying that Fidan needs a break from her kids. She works full time so this is nice quality time with them. View attachment 2543409
She spends 2 hours a day with her kids max! God knows what the dynamic in the house is at the weekend but always seems like its she'd rather be doing something alone rather than going out for the day and exposing her children to the real world which is the cruise holiday in a nutshell. They will always be clingy and over stimulated if you don't take them out to restaurants or museums occasionally or go to the soft-play centre at the crack of dawn when there is nobody awake for them to befriend. She says that she is anxious that they will have tantrums - they have tantrums because you fob them off with gifts to make up for spending no time with them! Every conversation with them is a rushed attempt to get them to be quiet so she can film tiktoks! It's like she is constantly on-edge and waiting for something to go wrong but in reality, they are pretty good kids who will have their moments like all children.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Greendream

Fidans weekends are all shopping, platter day shopping Saturday and clothes and grocery shopping sunday. They never take the twins out ever. She’s alluded to noT going out for meals with hubby cos she doesn’t want to take the twins? Why? They literally go to daycare and home and that’s it. Why have kids if you don’t do anything with them.
mind you I’m sure she ‘dont worry about it’

• Heart
Reactions: 10

berry

VIP Member
Theres societal pressure that mothers have to spend every single moment with their family and it sucks
She works a massive job and seems like her only me time is her trip to the supermarket
No hate on her for spending her birthday doing a pamper day
The kids arent missing out on anything there lol

• Heart

berry

VIP Member
She seems to have zero patience for the kids. Every time they ask her something about their dinner or they comment about something not being right, she gives them a rushed answer to keep them quiet. I imagine she’s even snappier with them when the camera is off and doubt she even bothers with the baby voice. I agree with others that she doesn’t seem the type to want children. Also shame that she didn’t bother to book the extras on their Disney cruise earlier as now Kara can’t have a princess makeover.
There seems to be no spontaneity in her life whatsoever. Every week is the same - long working hours during the week, her and hubby isolating from each other and then reuniting for ‘platter day’ if he isn’t on his DND binge. And then taking the kids to the mall for whatever reason at the crack of dawn on Sunday morning.
She won’t even go near hubby if their meal contained garlic. Whatever happened to toothpaste and mouthwash? Are they ever spontaneously intimate or is it dependant on what she’s cooked for dinner😭😭
🌟A U T I S M🌟

MadGal

VIP Member
I find it really sad how much she hush’s the children when they come in when she is filming! Her latest video where Clarke comes in to ask what she’s doing and she’s so short with him until the poor thing wanders off! It must be so hard for them spending most of their days at childcare and then when they are home with mom and dad, moms on her phone talking to her own reflection and editing tik toks etc! What’s the harm in allowing the children to help her cook and get them involved that way! Priorities!!!

marniebeau

She just doesn’t seem maternal at all, it’s like she’s their quirky child-free aunt rather than their mother.
It’s almost like having kids was just another box for her to tick off.

Jen237

Chatty Member
Wow! I can’t believe she’s actually considering giving her own merch as a kris Kringle gift at her workplace. She’s so tacky.

• Wow
  • Sick

Gifted twat

Chatty Member
She has zero social skills.... Worrying about being the eldest.... no one cares about their age when in social situations, we care about conversations with others and interactions.... I was friends with the 60 year olds at work when I was in my 20s.....

MadGal

VIP Member
Her annoyance over the in laws not wanting her to make a platter and instead giving her the salad to make 😂😂 surely they’re trolling her with this knowing it would piss her off because of this ridiculous ‘platter day’ thing she thinks she’s got going on. Can imagine it’s their way of telling her to know her place, don’t turn up with a platter harping on about your bloody book to everyone! She seems the type to never ask anyone how they are and to only talk about herself constantly.

• Haha

AntiPants

Chatty Member
It's like she thought she would be able to cruise like she did pre-kids.

It's also ridiculous to me that she's NEVER taken her kids to a restaurant before and yet expects them to know how to behave? A 'regular' kid would struggle with this, let alone ones with special needs.

I also think it's really cruel to take a kid who isn't allowed in the pools on a cruise ship.