New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are they doing this? Reddit/Tiktok or Tattlr because she’s talked about on all three. She’s not shared anything about identifying her defacto so of course people are naturally curious. There’s a picture on Tiktok and it’s probably him but it’s not confirmed.
It's him.

I searched up that reddit page after it was mentioned here. People on there are really nasty. This tattle thread is mild by comparison, imo!

Reactions: 3
Watching her videos on finding a storage locker key. Getting the vibe shes just wants to show off more of her designer stuff We get it, you can afford it

I thought they weren’t actually married ?
They’re not. I mean on the Reddit thread where someone’s posted the pic of him, people are saying really nasty things about his appearance and assuming he’s a loser basically.

Reactions: 1
Oh dear. That butterfly top looks like something my nana would wear… to bed!
Fidan could look really lovely if she knew how to style herself.

They’re not. I mean on the Reddit thread where someone’s posted the pic of him, people are saying really nasty things about his appearance and assuming he’s a loser basically.
Well the Reddit thread is a Snark page lol

You’re right. She needs to spend some money on a personal stylist and she would look great!

Reactions: 2
Oh dear. That butterfly top looks like something my nana would wear… to bed!
Fidan could look really lovely if she knew how to style herself.
And bought a decent bra. I’m heavy chested too so I understand how important it is to support the girls! Isn’t Fidan only early/mid 40s? She dresses much, much older.

Fidans weekends are all shopping, platter day shopping Saturday and clothes and grocery shopping sunday. They never take the twins out ever. She’s alluded to noT going out for meals with hubby cos she doesn’t want to take the twins? Why? They literally go to daycare and home and that’s it. Why have kids if you don’t do anything with them.
mind you I’m sure she ‘dont worry about it’

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Fidans weekends are all shopping, platter day shopping Saturday and clothes and grocery shopping sunday. They never take the twins out ever. She’s alluded to noT going out for meals with hubby cos she doesn’t want to take the twins? Why? They literally go to daycare and home and that’s it. Why have kids if you don’t do anything with them.
By the looks of it her husband barely leaves the house as it sounds like he works from home and then has the kids at home whilst she goes shopping! It’s strange they don’t go out and do things as a couple, shopping, for meals etc, his only social activity seems to be his friends coming round for DND where they sit in the room for hours on end playing. It’s a shame the kids aren’t being able to develop life outside of the home like even something as simple as going to the park or the beach and making family memories, they’re going to grow up full of anxiety about being outside the house.

Reactions: 8
I think her fleamarket trip was an undeclared ad. Also gives me the ick how baby like she talks to her kids

By the looks of it her husband barely leaves the house as it sounds like he works from home and then has the kids at home whilst she goes shopping! It’s strange they don’t go out and do things as a couple, shopping, for meals etc, his only social activity seems to be his friends coming round for DND where they sit in the room for hours on end playing. It’s a shame the kids aren’t being able to develop life outside of the home like even something as simple as going to the park or the beach and making family memories, they’re going to grow up full of anxiety about being outside the house.
I believe he takes the twins to swimming lessons thats how he broke his foot or whatever.

Yes I noticed this to they do swimming lessons etc but where are the trips to the park, zoo, weekends away etc . Maybe she doesn't post that but honestly it doesn't seem like they do much . Why does she waste a day shopping when she could do an inline order . Kids won't know how to behave if they are not brought places 😕

Reactions: 4
I believe he takes the twins to swimming lessons thats how he broke his foot or whatever.
Yeah they have swimming lessons before they go to daycare on a morning, it’s not much getting out and about really taking them swimming via daycare drop offs
---
Yeah they have swimming lessons before they go to daycare on a morning, it’s not much getting out and about really taking them swimming via daycare drop offs
My point was they don’t do anything as a family unless it involves going to a family members house, it’s a shame for the little ones when their mom has the means to pay for days out wherever they want to go they could have so many experiences already.

I really really like Fidan I think she’s brilliant she goes from shopping in the charity shops to blowing £15k in one day ! Good on her she definitely works hard for it

I really really like Fidan I think she’s brilliant she goes from shopping in the charity shops to blowing £15k in one day ! Good on her she definitely works hard for it
Yes she’s got the money for it she brags about it in almost every shopping video. The clothes she buys are so dagy and dated it doesn’t matter what she spends. She needs a stylist.

She exploits her kids privacy for what? Attention and likes.