New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her daughter said twice she didn’t want to go to kids club next minute the kids are in kids club. This cruise looks grim. Surely she’s rich enough for the USD prices buy the kids some Mickey ears!
I agree. Mickey ears are a classic. Maybe even a tshirt? Something for the kids to remember their cruise.

Reactions: 5
I agree. Mickey ears are a classic. Maybe even a tshirt? Something for the kids to remember their cruise.
They all seem so miserable lol I don't think they'll want to remember the cruise. Defo agree with the pp who said that Fidan just assumed that she'd be able to dump her kids on other people and have a relaxing time by the pool everyday. Perhaps if she spent more time with her kids, she'd know what their tolerance for kids clubs and 'cruise activities' would be. She should have just gone away by herself as it doesn't seem like she particularly enjoys spending time with her family.

Reactions: 8
They all seem so miserable lol I don't think they'll want to remember the cruise. Defo agree with the pp who said that Fidan just assumed that she'd be able to dump her kids on other people and have a relaxing time by the pool everyday. Perhaps if she spent more time with her kids, she'd know what their tolerance for kids clubs and 'cruise activities' would be. She should have just gone away by herself as it doesn't seem like she particularly enjoys spending time with her family.
In the comments someone mentioned Fiji as a better place as it’s got nannies 24/7 and amazing kids clubs. She’s probably already booked it! Why are so many in the comments saying that Fidan needs a break from her kids. She works full time so this is nice quality time with them.
IMG_1284.jpeg

Reactions: 4
In the comments someone mentioned Fiji as a better place as it’s got nannies 24/7 and amazing kids clubs. She’s probably already booked it! Why are so many in the comments saying that Fidan needs a break from her kids. She works full time so this is nice quality time with them. View attachment 2543409
She spends 2 hours a day with her kids max! God knows what the dynamic in the house is at the weekend but always seems like its she'd rather be doing something alone rather than going out for the day and exposing her children to the real world which is the cruise holiday in a nutshell. They will always be clingy and over stimulated if you don't take them out to restaurants or museums occasionally or go to the soft-play centre at the crack of dawn when there is nobody awake for them to befriend. She says that she is anxious that they will have tantrums - they have tantrums because you fob them off with gifts to make up for spending no time with them! Every conversation with them is a rushed attempt to get them to be quiet so she can film tiktoks! It's like she is constantly on-edge and waiting for something to go wrong but in reality, they are pretty good kids who will have their moments like all children.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Some of the comments on her latest tiktok are gold. Fidan needs a holiday after her holiday and how depressing it all looks, buy decent coffee you can afford it.

I didn't realise you have to tip per person. I know Fidan can bleeping afford it, but makes if expensive if you were a family who saved up for this trip and you have all these hidden expenses.

Screen_Recording_20231101_045752_TikTok_exported_0~2.jpg

Reactions: 3
Some of the comments on her latest tiktok are gold. Fidan needs a holiday after her holiday and how depressing it all looks, buy decent coffee you can afford it.

I didn't realise you have to tip per person. I know Fidan can bleeping afford it, but makes if expensive if you were a family who saved up for this trip and you have all these hidden expenses.

View attachment 2543481
All cruises do it, the ones that are in AUD gratuities are added into the price, but I am not sure how much I paid with my last cruise in 2019 from Los Angeles, it was added on per day- it was not a Disney cruise, therefore not paying Disney prices

Edit to add, Carnival charges US$14.50 per day per guest.... so its the same as Disney

Reactions: 2
I do like Fidan. I know this is not a Fidan rave thread.
I think she's hilarious. And we have only seen a snippet of the cruise.
But I do think little Clarke is on the spectrum.
Has she addressed this at all?

All cruises do it, the ones that are in AUD gratuities are added into the price, but I am not sure how much I paid with my last cruise in 2019 from Los Angeles, it was added on per day- it was not a Disney cruise, therefore not paying Disney prices

Edit to add, Carnival charges US$14.50 per day per guest.... so its the same as Disney
Thanks for the info.

I think it's the per person part that got me. But it makes sense with the extra work involved prepping and cleaning the room. As I think they fold the kids beds back to a couch. Plus cleaning etc etc.

Reactions: 1
Only to say he has ‘special needs’. They were born really premature, so I think it’s all connected.

I honestly don’t know why she had children though, she doesn’t seem to like them much or want to spend time with them. It’s odd.

Reactions: 6
She showed that there is a splash pad area on the ship that Clark could have used but in her words "it was a bit pathetic"
soooo he misses out all together? Does she like her kids being miserable?

View attachment 2543481
From some of the comments I don’t think she researched it very well.
---
she has said they were premature and have Global Development Delay. She doesn’t seem to talk about that much.

She showed that there is a splash pad area on the ship that Clark could have used but in her words "it was a bit pathetic"
soooo he misses out all together? Does she like her kids being miserable?
That’s so sad isn’t it? Kids would still enjoy it even if it looks pathetic to an adult

That’s so sad isn’t it? Kids would still enjoy it even if it looks pathetic to an adult
Kids around 4-5years of age love splash zones... They get wet, and love the randomness off it all. Pity her kids didn't get to have a go
1698830355971.png
Edit to add, this is from the Disney Cruise Line site, not sure if its a generic pic or the one on the Wonder

Kids around 4-5years of age love splash zones... They get wet, and love the randomness off it all. Pity her kids didn't get to have a go
View attachment 2544267 Edit to add, this is from the Disney Cruise Line site, not sure if its a generic pic or the one on the Wonder
yeah this is the one she showed in the video - my 4 year old (who is toilet trained and can swim independently) would froth that so hard!!

Thanks for the info.

I think it's the per person part that got me. But it makes sense with the extra work involved prepping and cleaning the room. As I think they fold the kids beds back to a couch. Plus cleaning etc etc.
I just object to them calling it a tip - if it’s expected you pay it and it’s automatically added to the bill, just call it a cleaning fee or something and be upfront about it. A tip should be optional and certainly not $14 per person per day.

Reactions: 6
The cruise sounded like hell for Fidan.

I don't know why they don't take one kid each and go off and do something. Fidan did say that she stood in line with Kara for a princess photo and the defacto did the same for Clark. But I mean something else. One spends time with one in the pool and one takes the other to a splash pad or play somewhere else.

The cruise sounded like hell for Fidan.

I don't know why they don't take one kid each and go off and do something. Fidan did say that she stood in line with Kara for a princess photo and the defacto did the same for Clark. But I mean something else. One spends time with one in the pool and one takes the other to a splash pad or play somewhere else.
Is this their first family holiday? Sounds like it might be. Next time take the grandparents lol.

Reactions: 3
No they've been on a cruise before. I think her family went on with them.
Fidan has been on a cruise (maybe P&O), I don’t think the twins have, as they were born early 2019 as prem, in NICU
March 2020- covid
Cruise line industry recovering mid 2022

and with her saying the kids have never eaten in a restaurant… I doubt they’ve been on a cruise
Up until late last year the twins were eating in a high chair and still sleeping in cots at 3 and a half. She really infantilises them

Fidan has been on a cruise (maybe P&O), I don’t think the twins have, as they were born early 2019 as prem, in NICU
March 2020- covid
Cruise line industry recovering mid 2022

and with her saying the kids have never eaten in a restaurant… I doubt they’ve been on a cruise
Up until late last year the twins were eating in a high chair and still sleeping in cots at 3 and a half. She really infantilises them
She said last cruise they were on they were called when kids needed a nappy change.