Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dolly.Wilde

Urgh - what’s the point?? They look so bad. I just get the feeling she’s trying to be quirky, but comes across as nuts!

Also whilst I’m here - the whole “we don’t cook on Saturday, we only ever eat a platter” it takes her longer to prepare the platter than it would to cook a basic meal, I assume the kids don’t get a hot meal either?

Reactions: 10

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Omg her sister’s friends must’ve thought she was absolutely insufferable at the party, trying to peddle her book to a group of strangers and filming herself sucking on lime and salt by herself in the corner… wtf😭😭😭what a bizarre way to behave rather than putting the phone down for a normal family occasion. Nobody needed to see the evening. Wonder if she dropped a ‘let’s face it, I can afford it’ into conversation too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

AntiPants

Chatty Member
I sent my then 4yo to school, also and April birthday and she had none of the issues the twins do.
She was absolutely fine in primary school but high school she has struggled really bad. There are some kids 18 months older than her , and while she is very smart it’s the social and emotional stuff that gives us grief.
I don’t know a single parent who regrets keeping their kid back, but I know several who wish they had. Also several who repeated a year in primary school.

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Good on Fidan for helping the lady in front of her and paying for shopping. Maybe a good wake up to Fidan that people are struggling. Though Fidan didn't need to drop that she spent $880 in Myer.

The lemon obsession or fixation is next level. It probably doesn't help that her followers fuel her obsession by tagging her when they see something lemon.

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
I think her money comments come from her probably growing up quite poor very much working class and she has studied and worked hard to rise out of it. So for her it’s probably a source of pride and I don’t mind it.

I agree she will grate on people as she is definitely no fuss and calls a spade a spade.

Im actually surprised she shares so much of her kids. I wouldn’t be surprised if that stops very soon.

Definitely needs a reduction or a really good bra. They must kill

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Kara is curious about everything which you would be if you’d never been in a supermarket before and Fidan is too busy trying to get her to shut up so she can film the shopping. The supermarket would be a perfect place to develop the twins’ speech and language. I doubt Fidan and hubby bother with any of the targets that would be given to them by the SALT because she doesn’t even try to model any of the correct pronunciations to Kara. Does she think it’s not her job as the twins get all of their various therapies at nursery or is she burying her head in the sand because she knows both of her children are quite developmentally delayed and it would hit her like a ton of bricks if she actually spent some time with them and deeped the situation.

• Sad

Dolly.Wilde

I don’t mind Fidan, by don’t mind I mean there are things that I think are very strange about her but she’s not the worst.

What I don’t understand is why when she professes to be so rich ( boasting that’s she’s got a 20’000 budget for her own birthday gift) does she have a camping table in her kitchen that’s usually loaded with crap? Also what’s with the silly voice? is it put on? Do her clients take her seriously when she advises them in the voice of a five year old? Bizarre!!

I also can’t get my head around her ‘dress sense’- what’s with the headbands that completely clash with her outfit? They may be designer but they look so fake - she hasn’t got a clue, it’s not even about fashion just common sense. She’s so frumpy but then has a terribly staged catfish photo as her profile pic 😝 I’m the same age as her, no high flying job but work full time, 4 teenagers at home - I just can’t relate to her at all. So much money but so little taste.

MadGal

VIP Member
Her lemon print obsession is me with cherry print patterned stuff tbh so I can’t be too critical of the tat collecting😭😭obviously it was lovely of her to pay for the person’s shopping when their card was declined but the long clip of her doing it and explaining what she’d just done just made it seem like she was doing it to show TikTok what a great person she is and to blow smoke up her own arse. I’m sure she wouldn’t want someone else uploading it if it was her at the checkout struggling to pay for her shopping - you can hear the person in the background who would’ve been embarrassed enough. There’s no harm in her mentioning that she’d done a good deed and to highlight how lucky she is that she can shop without really having to look at the price tags but the whole song and dance with live footage of her doing it was only to make herself look like the superhero imo.
It’s the fact that I can imagine she had her phone turned off waiting for her turn to pay and she’s probably started recording when the incident happened for content which just takes away from the good deed imo! Imagine someone from the local area watching and recognising the lady’s voice, it’s not something you’d want everyone to know that you were short on money for basic grocery’s 😞

• Sad

Wtf2505

Chatty Member
Do you think they've ever actually had sex with eachother or just gone straight for ivf to avoid it?

• Haha

Michy02

VIP Member
Used to like her months ago when she was more legal stories and less shopping and feeding kids content .. but wow she’s gettin roasted with the stitch replies ! Can’t imagine her law firm partners would agree that the publicity is good
Same. I liked the legal stories. The kids dinners not so much. Filming your kids eating every night for Tiktok is odd. I don’t think she sees many people outside her family circle. Perhaps not many friends. Surely she knows that advertising a restaurant promo for Aust Day for a free $300 meal is in bad taste, offensive and even racist. Yuck

Reactions: 8

berry

VIP Member
People getting very curious in comments asking things like: where is Mr Fidan? What are his roles are around the house? Does he cook? Why do you have to cook if you get home late? Why doesn't he join you on your weekend trips?

No response other than the dwindling copy/paste response of "I cook because I'm better at it / his specialty is the occasional spaghetti or sausages / he does dishes".

If it's hitting the comment section it must be becoming really obvious he's presented to have a largely absent role within the household and raising of these kids. It's really odd and making their dynamic look rather strange. It goes beyond him just not wanting to appear on camera, it just seems like she's a single mother most of the time lately. What's going on?

I was going to post this earlier but didn't get a chance:

I found her comment regarding the old friend (quick to add they'd drifted...) contacting Fidan about work experience for her young daughter. She said she'll get her to pack books etc and then work her way onto letting her babysit the kids so she can have a break.

This is what I don't understand - she mentioned early on the twins had only started daycare somewhat recently (at the time) and they'd had a nanny before that.

So why is a trusted babysitter now hard to come by?

Even if she has no friends with young children who she could ask for a recommendation, surely there's someone at work who does? Or even an educator at their daycare who is looking for extra cash on a weekend - and bonus is the kids are already familiar with them.

I'm exhausted after watching her videos. Her career carries a very high mental load, and she seems like she's doing the lions share of the household and parenting stuff.

I did notice the kids are now wearing PJs to bed and not their clothes for the next day! Good job!

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Hope her parents see the TikTok of her saying she’s taking a used platter over for Xmas day🤢lazy and stingy much. There was barely enough for 2 people to be full up.

• Sick

marniebeau

I don’t get why she makes such a big deal out of “we don’t fucking cook on Saturdays”, it’s not like she actually cooks anything properly during the week either.
Whacking pre-marinated things in an air fryer and dolloping yoghurt on top isn’t cooking.

• Haha

vanilla latte please

Chatty Member
I might sounds like a kill joy, but I just wouldn’t take kids that young on a cruise - especially one who is not toilet trained, they aren’t even allowed in the pool, I felt sorry for Clark having to just hang around while his sister was in for a swim. Fidan didn’t even go in with her (that we saw)

personally I think it would be more enjoyable for everyone if the kids were a little older (primary school age) so they can really make use off all the cruise has to offer, all being able to be The pool together, and not have to be in bed so early - as on a cruise once their day is done, so is yours!

Last edited:

MadGal

VIP Member
Exactly! I love seeing the kids interact with their grandfather (Fidan’s father), he’s so sweet and patient with them and is so happy to give them his time while Fidan just rolls her eyes☹
I know and they always have massive smiles on their faces when they see their grandad and how excited he is to see them! I’ve noticed in a lot of her videos lately the children coming to see what she’s up to which really is them craving her attention and she just shoo’s them away because she is filming. It’s pretty sad really. You have other creators like Indy Clinton who whilst seems very immature in how she’s raising her children, I’m shocked none of them have been seriously hurt yet but you can really see the difference in the love they have for their children. Indy seems so warm and loving towards her kids and they really do have most of her attention even when she’s filming whereas Fidan’s children just come across as an inconvenience to her in her very busy life. She smiles more at the thought of her book doing well than her own children.

veryrawandreal

VIP Member
Have to laugh at all her minions in her comments getting butthurt that she wasn’t invited to the TikTok Aus Awards.
“You’re the only person on Aus TikTok that actually DESERVES to be there”…for what?
Being blatantly out of touch and whinging about literally everything?
This comment 😂 I mean I understand and respect that she has a real job, but she isn’t working on the front line 😂😂

15A17D22-DBE9-4AC0-A017-007B5021DE13.jpeg

• Haha

pokerface79

VIP Member
I just read that article… the excerpt from the blog… I’ve read enough… a book is not necessary lol it screams 2000s blogs, nothing exciting. We get it, no one is as wealthy or successful as she is 🙄
if being a mid-40s successful and wealthy woman means I’m always at work, in the supermarket making TikToks or at home throwing frozen veggies into my airfryer while recording my kids eat… I don’t want it.

• Haha