New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m wondering what’s the go here? Does he work weekends? Such a shame he is missing these wonderful memories for the kids.
He still has his broken foot yeah? If I were mr fidan I’d be relishing in the peace and quiet and not being bossed around by Fidan!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Fidan might want to read up on Bowlby's attachment theory, gain some self awareness about her anxiety being passed onto her kids
(by her constantly going "I'm anxious" as kids pick up on the words, but more importantly non verbal communication and body language) or just go see a psychologist Fidan, because duck it you can afford it; and work with the psychologist on strategies to manage your anxiety better.
And nothing wrong with having anxiety, after all she had the twins by IVF, born prematurely, then covid hit as they turned one etc.
You want those children to be resilient, try new things, even with some neurodivigence, supporting them to explore the world outside of your massive house and daycare; and managing your anxiety will do wonders.

Reactions: 4
The children are 4 right? I wander if covid and the lockdowns had an impact on her not taking the children out coupled with them being premature and susceptible to becoming poorly maybe that’s added to her anxieties surrounding taking them out into public but I’ve gotta say her husband sounds useless 🙈🙈 I know she sounds like a right cow to live with the way she harps on but those children will have no memories of being out the house with dad at all, it’s pretty sad really that they’ll only know him from being indoors! I know he’s got his bad foot but my gosh if he was a single parent he’d have to just get on with family life as he wouldn’t have another parent to rely on! She says she takes the twins out on a Sunday morning whilst he sleeps his hangover off 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I applaud her for finally take them poor kids out of the house. Nope having a big house is not a reason not to take them outside the 4 walls other than to daycare. I’m shocked they are the age they are and only just experiencing things like going to a shopping centre and a play place it’s actually really sad. The fact she hasn’t ever taken them to a cafe. If she was a person with a small house and no money people would have a lot more to say. Gets away with it becaus she’s a lawyer and has money. The kids literally are in daycare or home, it’s not normal, it’s not ethical, it’s prison like!!!! Im
Not saying she’s not a good mum and they aren’t lucky in other ways but no I’m truly disgusted the lack of the world they’ve seen, do they go for walks or anything?
Where’s the husband? Why hasn’t he ever taken them it’s not all on FIDAN I’m not just blaming her especially if she has anxiety but what’s his excuse. Why have kids I’m completely baffled. Kudos to her doing it now at least.
But also the over confidence on tik tok parading herself as some hot shot lawyer but very clearly finding being a mum difficult it is clearly just a mask she wears as she’s white obviously riddled with anxiety and thoughts.

the slide was perfectly fine 1000s of kids will have been down it, I’m sure the kids were apprehensive as they have no life experience or play gym experience but for her to say it’s making her anxious in front of them 😔 way to go passing your anxiety on!!!!!!!!
Yep, it really baffles me that this is their first shopping trips, first play centres, first cafe visit, first bubbacino when they’re 4!
I understand the anxiety and them being prem and sure during covid etc probably felt it safer them at home and I get they’re ND but they need to learn these life skills of being out and about in public settings and exposure to new environments to enrich their understanding of the world they live in and people and behaviours.
better late than never as they say, so I’m glad she is building herself up to do these things BUT where is Dad? If he isn’t working and just chilling at home then that is so pathetic.

• Wow
Her 4 year olds are quite developmentally behind. They act more like my 20 month old.

Reactions: 2
Her 4 year olds are quite developmentally behind. They act more like my 20 month old.
They were born at like 24 weeks weren’t they? Would that be the cause of them being a bit behind having been so premature and having issues from that! She said they have speech therapy at their daycare and other help

I think that Clarke has been assessed as having developmental delays or am I making that up?

Reactions: 3
I think that Clarke has been assessed as having developmental delays or am I making that up?
Nope you’re not, they both have what I am assuming is global developmental delay which given their prem status isn’t surprising and I believe she has said they are ASD, again common due to prem and her age when having them.

Nope you’re not, they both have what I am assuming is global developmental delay which given their prem status isn’t surprising and I believe she has said they are ASD, again common due to prem and her age when having them.
And the fact at least one parent is neurospicy.

Why does she keep saying she’s a cool mum? She is many things but cool is not one of them.

And the fact at least one parent is neurospicy.

Why does she keep saying she’s a cool mum? She is many things but cool is not one of them.
She thinks she’s a cool mum because she can buy them whatever toys they demand at the drop of a hat, but really she’s just raising them to be quite spoilt.

A combination of...

Buying whatever your kids want because you work a lot and feel guilty that you spend like an hour a day with them?
Buying whatever your kids want because you didn't have it growing up?
Buying whatever they want because you aren't quite sure how to relate to them and buying their love fills that void?

I still can't believe it's another weekend of her taking the kids out while their father was at home even though she said she was tired and needed to catch up on house stuff.

Unless he works weekends there's no excuse! I actually feel very sorry for Fidan. You can tell she's lonely and genuinely does try her best despite missing the mark at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A combination of...

Buying whatever your kids want because you work a lot and feel guilty that you spend like an hour a day with them?
Buying whatever your kids want because you didn't have it growing up?
Buying whatever they want because you aren't quite sure how to relate to them and buying their love fills that void?

I still can't believe it's another weekend of her taking the kids out while their father was at home even though she said she was tired and needed to catch up on house stuff.

Unless he works weekends there's no excuse! I actually feel very sorry for Fidan. You can tell she's lonely and genuinely does try her best despite missing the mark at times.
She is quite obviously lonely. You can tell by how she spoke about making new friends with the mum at swimming and then her neighbour. It came across as a bit desperate.
But then again if I were them and potentially seen her tiktoks about them I would’ve run for the hills

She is quite obviously lonely. You can tell by how she spoke about making new friends with the mum at swimming and then her neighbour. It came across as a bit desperate.
But then again if I were them and potentially seen her tiktoks about them I would’ve run for the hills
I agree with the loneliness, she needs an outlet other than work and making tiktoks to connect with others, and build some meaningful friendships and possibility of meaningful activities. Like a painting class or something... Mr Fidan has his outlet with his D&D buddies, and sunday sleep in... Surely he could also put a load or two of laundry... He can work a computer, surely could work a washing machine and dryer

Reactions: 6
No doubt some of them would have seen something about her. Fidan is easy enough to find on google.

I agree with the loneliness, she needs an outlet other than work and making tiktoks to connect with others, and build some meaningful friendships and possibility of meaningful activities. Like a painting class or something... Mr Fidan has his outlet with his D&D buddies, and sunday sleep in... Surely he could also put a load or two of laundry... He can work a computer, surely could work a washing machine and dryer
I can see the loneliness now too. I don't see why her and the defacto go out as a family. So it's not so stressful for Fidan.

The defacto just seems to live the bachelor life and play computer games when not working. Instead of helping out around the house. Even if Fidan set the washing machine up, defacto could hang it out to dry.

She once said that she does her own washing and the Mr Fidan does his washing and they both share the children’s washing. They really do have a strange partnership with little or no romance. When was the last time he bought her flowers 💐? I feel like he’s her employee sometimes

Reactions: 3
She once said that she does her own washing and the Mr Fidan does his washing and they both share the children’s washing. They really do have a strange partnership with little or no romance. When was the last time he bought her flowers 💐? I feel like he’s her employee sometimes
I dont think flowers is really the measure of love to be honest?
My husband has never bought me flowers, it doesn’t mean he loves me any less?

It’s quite painful to watch her with the children she really has no clue and is bringing them (mainly Kara) up to be quite spoilt! Clarke seems quite head in the clouds and just happy to be there but Kara 🤦🏻‍♀️ that child needs to hear the word no every once in a while, she’s such a brat and fidan is enabling it! She’s going to be a difficult teenager that’s for sure especially as fidan will be lates 50’s once she’s teenage age she’s going to struggle with her big time.

Reactions: 8
I maintain my stance on this is a partnership of convenience above anything else!

Reactions: 5