New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope her parents see the TikTok of her saying she’s taking a used platter over for Xmas day🤢lazy and stingy much. There was barely enough for 2 people to be full up.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Hope her parents see the TikTok of her saying she’s taking a used platter over for Xmas day🤢lazy and stingy much. There was barely enough for 2 people to be full up.
It really was! I couldn't believe it. As they've touched all the food and platter with their hands.

Just make a new one on Christmas morning.

Also surprised that Fidan doesn't have a Christmasy platter.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I thought this. Also there can be really big health implications with gluten contamination. Same with pork, some would be conscious about eating food where pork has been kept. Especially if it’s unwashed in between. But she’ll know how to cater for these people who have ruined her platter day plans haha

Reactions: 4
I thought this. Also there can be really big health implications with gluten contamination. Same with pork, some would be conscious about eating food where pork has been kept. Especially if it’s unwashed in between. But she’ll know how to cater for these people who have ruined her platter day plans haha
You'd think she'd go all out with making a platter for her side of the family considering Mr Fidan's side weren't interested in one 😭 😭 it is pure stubbornness with her anyway because as others have mentioned, its not that she doesn't want cooked, hot food on Saturdays, it is that she has this unnegotiable mantra that she thinks she can't break. I doubt her other half is as precious about not cooking on Saturdays. And I wouldn't call twisting a knob and opening the door of the oven 'cooking' anyway so she could easily buy some nice ready meals or pizzas for much less effort than chopping and arranging fruit and veg. I honestly don't understand most of the choices she makes in life lol.

Reactions: 5
If I was the hubby's family, I would tell her its not Saturday therefore not platter day!

• Haha
“We don’t bleeping cook on Saturdays” but spends longer prepping a platter then she does for her weekday cooked meals combined!? This woman is so desperate to have a ‘thing’ or….. she’s neurodivergent.

Reactions: 8
“We don’t bleeping cook on Saturdays” but spends longer prepping a platter then she does for her weekday cooked meals combined!? This woman is so desperate to have a ‘thing’ or….. she’s neurodivergent.
I'm still getting my head around her considering turning the airfryer on as "cooking"

I would love to give her a ASSQ, but from observation (and my professional/but I will not diagnose people on the internet) she is on the Spectrum... Everything makes sense from the hyperfixation, concrete thinking, lack of social skills and other quirks she has

Reactions: 12
I'm still getting my head around her considering turning the airfryer on as "cooking"

I would love to give her a ASSQ, but from observation (and my professional/but I will not diagnose people on the internet) she is on the Spectrum... Everything makes sense from the hyperfixation, concrete thinking, lack of social skills and other quirks she has
She’s one of those people where if it turned out they weren’t neurodivergent you’d be astonished.

• Haha
She’s one of those people where if it turned out they weren’t neurodivergent you’d be astonished.
If want to know what screening tool was used and how it was performed at a publicly funded service within child and adolescent sector, so developmental psychiatry)
But to be honest would love to met Fidan in real life to see if she’s different IRL to TikTok Fidan

Reactions: 1
If want to know what screening tool was used and how it was performed at a publicly funded service within child and adolescent sector, so developmental psychiatry)
But to be honest would love to met Fidan in real life to see if she’s different IRL to TikTok Fidan
I’ve read the book - she’s the same. Or, at least she’s the same now as she was 10 years ago. 🤣

I would imagine the same. She says she feels anxious in social situations too

Reading her book through the lens of someone on the spectrum dating adds an interesting perspective. I think that’s why she was so cut and dry and I think maybe Mr Fidan is on the spectrum too and that’s why she finally found someone she’s a good match with after trying to date these gym bro normies.

Reactions: 3
Fidan's Superman room is next level. The defacto gave her a whole bunch Superman photos/posters. Plus boring things like keyboard and mouse for work. So everyone in the law firm can hear her type.

Then Fidan mentions she has a baby blanket from one of the Superman movies.

I don't know. Will all this be worth anything in say 40 years? Or will it die away as people lose interest.

Reactions: 2
Fidan's Superman room is next level. The defacto gave her a whole bunch Superman photos/posters. Plus boring things like keyboard and mouse for work. So everyone in the law firm can hear her type.

Then Fidan mentions she has a baby blanket from one of the Superman movies.

I don't know. Will all this be worth anything in say 40 years? Or will it die away as people lose interest.
Superman room screams ✨autism✨

Reactions: 13
Bikes and monkey bars would have been a much better present for the twins than 20 random little crap presents from Kmart.

The recycled platter items….why?? See the dig that her mum asked her for a platter. It’s just chopped up items it’s not a big deal 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also the aunties present of pasta for Clarke? 😂😂

Bikes and monkey bars would have been a much better present for the twins than 20 random little crap presents from Kmart.

The recycled platter items….why?? See the dig that her mum asked her for a platter. It’s just chopped up items it’s not a big deal 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also the aunties present of pasta for Clarke? 😂😂
Yup!! Not sure why they didnt get their acts together and organise it... online ordering exists, and you can pay people to set things up!! Some balance bikes would have been great for them

She really is a nasty piece of work sometimes! Mr Fidan gives her everything she wants for Christmas but doesn’t give her a dog calendar because her dog passed away! So she says he has to step it up and buy her one anyway. FFS

She really is a nasty piece of work sometimes! Mr Fidan gives her everything she wants for Christmas but doesn’t give her a dog calendar because her dog passed away! So she says he has to step it up and buy her one anyway. FFS
Yes! The defacto was being kind and thought a dog calendar may upset her as her dog died this year. But no Fidan still wants one.

I do think it's sweet the twins hanging out with her parents. They must love the attention and not have someone tall to them through a phone.

Though the thought of Fidan hosting Christmas next year *shudders*. She'll probably make platters.

• Haha
Yes! The defacto was being kind and thought a dog calendar may upset her as her dog died this year. But no Fidan still wants one.

I do think it's sweet the twins hanging out with her parents. They must love the attention and not have someone tall to them through a phone.

Though the thought of Fidan hosting Christmas next year *shudders*. She'll probably make platters.
Recycled platters that she’s brought back from a friends house or that she’s used the night before 😅🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha