Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Michy02

VIP Member
Good thing she did because the poor dog has died now. 😢

Sadly I think we will see Fidan take the kids back to the mall pet shop to pick out a puppy mill designer pup very shortly.
Well that’s sad their dog passed away.

Michy02

VIP Member
Some realtor guy shared it on tik tok ages ago. I don't know Sydney suburbs but it's around the areas she would always mention and apparently paid $3.4 mil in I want to say late 2021. Not sure if the listing is gone. The photos were gorgeous.
She’s got earlier Tiktoks of the kitchen renovation she did. I’ll have a look

pokerface79

VIP Member
I have concerns about her work life balance, as a mental health professional, I often see highly educated individuals prioritise their work, it becomes their identity as such, and then shit hits the fan, and they relaise deep down they're not happy, they know nothing about their family, and have zero interests in anything.

I wonder if this is a Fidan way of working or if this is the life of a partner in a law firm (does anyone on here know if this is a law firm partner problem, or a Fidan problem?)
this was/is one of my family members - so excellent at what they did, they lived and breathed for the constant work successes. Has to have the best of everything for their family but with no free time to enjoy it or them. Then suffered a complete mental/nervous breakdown to the point of not being fit to work for 12 months and riddled with anxiety. So sad to witness.

maybe she secretly likes the attention she gets from having huge knockers ? We all know skeevy pervs would be always having a look at her bust

Graphie

This is a little off topic but has anyone come across Living Lux with Meredith?
She's an Aussie who shops excessively and kind of reminds me of Fidan where she buy a lot of stuff that I just find tacky, even designer clothing.
I used to follow her but it was just unboxing makeup and not even showing how it looked on …boring

Michy02

VIP Member
Why are people being so nasty and making assumptions about him?🥺
Where are they doing this? Reddit/Tiktok or Tattlr because she’s talked about on all three. She’s not shared anything about identifying her defacto so of course people are naturally curious. There’s a picture on Tiktok and it’s probably him but it’s not confirmed.

berry

VIP Member
I've just come across people in the Australian Influencers theads say they can't comment in this topic... why is this?

berry

VIP Member
Some realtor guy shared it on tik tok ages ago. I don't know Sydney suburbs but it's around the areas she would always mention and apparently paid $3.4 mil in I want to say late 2021. Not sure if the listing is gone. The photos were gorgeous.

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Found Fidan when I was in Covid hell the other month and ended up binging her videos to the past the time and now regularly watch.

Found this thread and was interesting to read people’s thoughts - like others I find her quite fascinating as a person… glad to also read I wasn’t alone with the thoughts about her husband/marriage dynamic.
I saw a comment on her video today that asked if they’ll be sharing beds or have a separate cabin which she replied to - do they not share a bed at home? No judgment, just an odd question to ask if she hasn’t mentioned it!

Also the salt consumption makes me shiver every time she pours it 🤣

She said her sister was 46 or 47 I remember because one of my colleagues is that age and is about to become a grandma for the first time and how wild how different stages of life can be from person to person
So wildly different. My kids will be older teens/adults when I'm that age.