New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep lol. Dont think she knows what a stylist does. She needs someone to show her what works for her figure to avoid looking like a tent
She seems like someone who wouldn’t like being told what to do and would always know best.

Reactions: 4
It’s so beyond cringe her visiting the book shop twice 🤦🏻‍♀️ once was probably bad enough but then going back again to offer to sign the books! She has no embarrassment at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find it a little sad that she goes away for a full day and night for her birthday every year. Like I mean I'm a mum too I get it but take the day off, still send the kids to childcare, go get your mani pedi and buy your designer stuff if that's what you want but come home and have dinner with the kids..... doesn't have to be fancy, we all know she doesn't take the kids out anywhere but order dinner and have a cake with the kids. My kid would be devastated if they couldn't give me a cake. Oh when we were little Mum would disappear for 24 hours on her birrthday - we never saw her.

Reactions: 6
I find it a little sad that she goes away for a full day and night for her birthday every year. Like I mean I'm a mum too I get it but take the day off, still send the kids to childcare, go get your mani pedi and buy your designer stuff if that's what you want but come home and have dinner with the kids..... doesn't have to be fancy, we all know she doesn't take the kids out anywhere but order dinner and have a cake with the kids. My kid would be devastated if they couldn't give me a cake. Oh when we were little Mum would disappear for 24 hours on her birrthday - we never saw her.
I find it very odd and wonder if she will keep it up once the kids are older. Why not go away the week before or after? My daughter loves to make a fuss on my bday.

Also Hi Fidan, nice to hear you read here. I personally don’t care about your lack of blue tick as much as you do!!

Reactions: 2
I find her one day behind meal ‘system’ really odd, so those children only ever get to eat reheated food, nothing freshly cooked at home, how grim. I can’t face left overs unless it’s maybe a bit of pasta to take for lunch at work.

• Sad
I think her figure is amazing.
She's beautiful.
But u get it, she doesn't dress herself. Her style is very old fashioned.
But I think she's amazing.
So don't worry about it 😉
---
I think her figure is amazing.
She's beautiful.
But u get it, she doesn't dress herself. Her style is very old fashioned.
But I think she's amazing.
So don't worry about it 😉
*I

Reactions: 1
I think she's said she was seeing a stylist on her birthday trip? Let's see what they have to say about her current fashion choices 😂
In all honesty, I do like her and only occasionally find her "duck it, I can afford it" attitude grating, but that's just because I'm massively skint at the minute and prob a bit envious. I do wish she'd tackle her anxiety though and do more with the twins outside of the house, it doesn't seem fair they don't seem to get out much.

Reactions: 7
I too, completely agree that it is really sad, that she wants to spend her birthday alone away from her family. I get it buying expensive presents for herself. But to make a point of spending her birthday away from her family is pretty awful ☹.
And what’s with the urban language? Everything now is “witches” and the like, but what’s with turning the air fryer to “2hundgy ,speak properly ffs, your not cute or funny trying to be a cool mum from mean girls

I don’t know I don’t find it that bizarre… a lot of of mums do it for Mother’s Day lol which I find stranger 🤣 She did say she has breakfast with them on her birthday I’m pretty sure at least!

I have to agree I don’t do it - but I don’t see anything wrong with it. If she was going away for their birthday it would be one thing but it’s her day she can do what she likes. I don’t think it’s going to leave the kids with long lasting trauma

Reactions: 5
They’ve all just been away together on the Disney Cruise, I think they’ll be alright!

• Haha
Theres societal pressure that mothers have to spend every single moment with their family and it sucks
She works a massive job and seems like her only me time is her trip to the supermarket
No hate on her for spending her birthday doing a pamper day
The kids arent missing out on anything there lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I get the feeling that although Fidan claimed to want to make friends, she’s actually a bit of a loner, and likes her own company - which is completely fine.

Also I get the impression that she had kids just because it’s what people do and the clock was ticking, she works long hours by the looks of it so the twins are in childcare a lot or being picked up by their father whilst she’s working late, nothing about her says that she enjoys being a mum and i appreciate that doing it for the first time in your 40’s must be a massive shift.

Personally I wouldn’t want to spend my birthday alone, but I like my husband and my children - they are all teens and older, so even though I’m the same age as Fidan I’m in a completely different stage of my life, as when she was in her 30’s writing a book about trying to hunt for a husband I was already married and looking after small children.

I too, completely agree that it is really sad, that she wants to spend her birthday alone away from her family. I get it buying expensive presents for herself. But to make a point of spending her birthday away from her family is pretty awful ☹.
And what’s with the urban language? Everything now is “witches” and the like, but what’s with turning the air fryer to “2hundgy ,speak properly ffs, your not cute or funny trying to be a cool mum from mean girls

I get the feeling that although Fidan claimed to want to make friends, she’s actually a bit of a loner, and likes her own company - which is completely fine.

Also I get the impression that she had kids just because it’s what people do and the clock was ticking, she works long hours by the looks of it so the twins are in childcare a lot or being picked up by their father whilst she’s working late, nothing about her says that she enjoys being a mum and i appreciate that doing it for the first time in your 40’s must be a massive shift.

Personally I wouldn’t want to spend my birthday alone, but I like my husband and my children - they are all teens and older, so even though I’m the same age as Fidan I’m in a completely different stage of my life, as when she was in her 30’s writing a book about trying to hunt for a husband I was already married and looking after small children.
Very well written and I completely agree.

That describes Fidan perfectly.

With all that money i’d be hitting up the plastic surgeon for botox, a breast reduction, lipo… the works. Why she thinks she’s God’s gift to men in her book has me completely beat.

With all that money i’d be hitting up the plastic surgeon for botox, a breast reduction, lipo… the works. Why she thinks she’s God’s gift to men in her book has me completely beat.
But also her personality, it’s interesting to say the least. As someone who works in mental health she really needs to work on her anxiety, as this is affecting her children’s secure attachment
She also needs to work on a work life balance, whilst enjoying the time with her children before they hit teenage years and avoid her, she’s going to be lonely in old age

Reactions: 4
I'd get wanting some relaxing time away from the stresses of having two young kids (moreso if she actually spent regular extended periods of time with them) but surely you'd want to get a relative to look after the kids so you could at least spend your birthday with your partner. Maybe a nice overnight stay and fancy dinner with exploring a new place or a spa day during the day? It doesn't seem like either Mrs or Mr Fidan make much effort to keep the relationship alive.

I'd get wanting some relaxing time away from the stresses of having two young kids (moreso if she actually spent regular extended periods of time with them) but surely you'd want to get a relative to look after the kids so you could at least spend your birthday with your partner. Maybe a nice overnight stay and fancy dinner with exploring a new place or a spa day during the day? It doesn't seem like either Mrs or Mr Fidan make much effort to keep the relationship alive.
I.think Fidan likes it that way. She spent years trying to find her perfect man. Yet spends no time with the defacto.

Reactions: 5