New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick of my FYP being other people saying 'Saturday Platterday' ... ugrghghghg, hate that its a sound now

Reactions: 7
Her annoyance over the in laws not wanting her to make a platter and instead giving her the salad to make 😂😂 surely they’re trolling her with this knowing it would piss her off because of this ridiculous ‘platter day’ thing she thinks she’s got going on. Can imagine it’s their way of telling her to know her place, don’t turn up with a platter harping on about your bloody book to everyone! She seems the type to never ask anyone how they are and to only talk about herself constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her annoyance over the in laws not wanting her to make a platter and instead giving her the salad to make 😂😂 surely they’re trolling her with this knowing it would piss her off because of this ridiculous ‘platter day’ thing she thinks she’s got going on. Can imagine it’s their way of telling her to know her place, don’t turn up with a platter harping on about your bloody book to everyone! She seems the type to never ask anyone how they are and to only talk about herself constantly.
That threw her off! She was really trying hard to push for a platter or even a cheeseboard. But no she has to make a salad.

Wonder if she's going to gift the whole family her book and merch.

And yes!! All she would do is talk about herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s so mad they don’t want her to do a platter haha. She was even going to do a cheese platter but someone else is doing one. Just make the salad! Much easier.

She’s saying “duck it don’t worry about it” about 10 times in her videos it drives me crazy because she obviously does worry/care about these things!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s so mad they don’t want her to do a platter haha. She was even going to do a cheese platter but someone else is doing one. Just make the salad! Much easier.

She’s saying “duck it don’t worry about it” about 10 times in her videos it drives me crazy because she obviously does worry/care about these things!
She was really fixated that Saturday is platter day and she's made a platter every Saturday, except when it was her sister's birthday or whatever it was.

I think deep down she would hate Christmas spending time with the extended family and watching everyone be happy.

She was really fixated that Saturday is platter day and she's made a platter every Saturday, except when it was her sister's birthday or whatever it was.

I think deep down she would hate Christmas spending time with the extended family and watching everyone be happy.
She just wants to be talking about herself and her bloody book!

Reactions: 3
Just watched a tiktok of her in a brown stripey dress, Jesus wept. It's the most hideous item of clothing I've ever seen. Ever.

Reactions: 2
Not really
it makes her come across very cold.
I just watched the video about making a salad for her in laws… get a grip woman, they don’t want a fkn platter they want a salad it’s probably a sit down meal who wants fkn dip and carrot sticks ! Haha

it makes her come across very cold.
I just watched the video about making a salad for her in laws… get a grip woman, they don’t want a fkn platter they want a salad it’s probably a sit down meal who wants fkn dip and carrot sticks ! Haha
I bet she wants to do a platter and have everyone make a big deal about her and her bleeping platter.

I bet she wants to do a platter and have everyone make a big deal about her and her bleeping platter.
haha “look how much money I spent on a platter for people to only eat a few things off the platter but don’t worry about it “

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve never liked the Saturday platterday intro she does with the “ because we don’t bleeping cook on Saturdays” it’s so aggressive!

Reactions: 7
I remember once she fancied prawns on a platter but wouldn’t make them because she doesn’t bleeping cook on Saturdays. I mean honestly!

• Haha
I like how Fidan was going to go to Aldi to buy the ingredients for the salad she has to make, but ended up having to go to a proper fruit and veg shop.

The DJ's sales assistant must have loved it as Fidan scrolled through her TikTok to show him proof of purchase that she was entitled to her gift card.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve never liked the Saturday platterday intro she does with the “ because we don’t bleeping cook on Saturdays” it’s so aggressive!
Do the have platters in the middle of winter too ? when its freeing out and you're just dying for a few cold carrots and some dip for dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do the have platters in the middle of winter too ? when its freeing out and you're just dying for a few cold carrots and some dip for dinner?
I saw someone ask how long shes been having platters every saturday and I think she said since early 20s

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I find it really sad how much she hush’s the children when they come in when she is filming! Her latest video where Clarke comes in to ask what she’s doing and she’s so short with him until the poor thing wanders off! It must be so hard for them spending most of their days at childcare and then when they are home with mom and dad, moms on her phone talking to her own reflection and editing tik toks etc! What’s the harm in allowing the children to help her cook and get them involved that way! Priorities!!!

Reactions: 10