New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her TikTok were her son was upset, why would you film your child having a tantrum (likely from being overwhelmed, overstimulated and having his routine changed) and then put it on tik tok for the world to see…
I watched her Tiktoks and found them quite depressing! Dinner at the restaurant would have been overwhelming for the twins as it’s the first time at one and they are 4 1/2. Fidan has a lot of anxiety about being out in public with her children. Filming her kid crying from across the table then posting it online seems a cruel 😪
---
Also accepting the 8pm dinner time because you booked too late then harassing for an earlier time is peak Karen behaviour.

Reactions: 12
It's like she thought she would be able to cruise like she did pre-kids.

It's also ridiculous to me that she's NEVER taken her kids to a restaurant before and yet expects them to know how to behave? A 'regular' kid would struggle with this, let alone ones with special needs.

I also think it's really cruel to take a kid who isn't allowed in the pools on a cruise ship.

Reactions: 10
Completely agree. I would also find that environment overwhelming, too many things going on at once, and I’m not on the spectrum or 4.5yo. Fidan is such an odd mix. She’s obviously smart but seems to make really strange decisions about her family life. She spends enough time on TikTok, you’d have thought she would have figured out whether the cruise was suitable for her kids rather than just being generically for kids. My daughter wouldn’t have liked it at that age either - she’s have loved it by six though.

Reactions: 6
It's like she thought she would be able to cruise like she did pre-kids.

It's also ridiculous to me that she's NEVER taken her kids to a restaurant before and yet expects them to know how to behave? A 'regular' kid would struggle with this, let alone ones with special needs.

I also think it's really cruel to take a kid who isn't allowed in the pools on a cruise ship.
Do they just stay on the cruise ship or are there day trips? Seeing his sister swimming while he’s stuck watching movies is a bit rough for the poor kid!

• Sad
Do they just stay on the cruise ship or are there day trips? Seeing his sister swimming while he’s stuck watching movies is a bit rough for the poor kid!
It's going to Hobart and back. A friend of mine did a similar one a couple of months ago (not Disney) and they did a day trip in Hobart.

Reactions: 1
Book in one hand and speaking to random strangers on your phone in the other hand. Your four year old is in water and the other one is plonked in front of a movie and could wander off at anytime!!! Stupid woman is likely to shrug her shoulders and say, “don’t worry about it”.

Reactions: 5
IMG_3060.jpeg

The desperate search for a friend continues. This poor lady’s comments were flooded with “omg you should go find Fidan!” Like she doesn’t have anything better to do on her holiday 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only thing that would make this cruise worse is if Olivia White was there too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope that Mr Fidan is in the pool with Kara and just not shown for his privacy.... But she would of mentioned it was surely...
It takes seconds for a child to drown

I must say the food doesn’t look very nice.
Legit just looks like Disneyland food. She would have been better off spending that $ to take the family to Florida for a week. It doesn't seem like they are that excited about the Disney aspect though

Reactions: 2
I
Legit just looks like Disneyland food. She would have been better off spending that $ to take the family to Florida for a week. It doesn't seem like they are that excited about the Disney aspect though
I don't think Fidan would cope with a long haul flight to the States... 15+ hours and no kids club on board, she would have to parent them.
I think she chose Disney thinking she could relax and the kids would be entertained....

Reactions: 8
I

I don't think Fidan would cope with a long haul flight to the States... 15+ hours and no kids club on board, she would have to parent them.
I think she chose Disney thinking she could relax and the kids would be entertained....
I don’t think she was wrong in thinking it would be kid friendly, I just don’t think it’s fantastic for young children and the developmental stage her children are at. I think it’s ideal for primary school children and above - 6+ maybe

Poor Fidan stuck with her kids.
I don’t think she was wrong in thinking it would be kid friendly, I just don’t think it’s fantastic for young children and the developmental stage her children are at. I think it’s ideal for primary school children and above - 6+ maybe
I'm thinking that too. As at that age, they can still tire easy or don't have the discipline to sit through a meal.

Wonder how Fidan is getting on sharing a bathroom with them all?

Still think they should have a nanny to help out for a few more years. One that can look after the kids, make dinner for when Fidan gets home.

As smart as Fidan is, she has no idea how challenging it is looking after kids, especially twins!

Reactions: 3
Her daughter said twice she didn’t want to go to kids club next minute the kids are in kids club. This cruise looks grim. Surely she’s rich enough for the USD prices buy the kids some Mickey ears!

• Sad