New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she says ā€˜I wonder if anyone will notice my $700 hair clip?ā€™ I doubt it Fidanā€¦ that would be the LAST thing Iā€™d maybe notice. šŸ¤£
I would assume everything she wears is fake if I didnā€™t see her brag about her expensive purchases which includes showing the receipt šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Her children are so spoiled, because, you know, sheā€™s a cool mum ! So now theyā€™re getting a new toy of their choice every Sunday! They ( the twins), get everything they want but nothing they need. Thatā€™s not cool at all. The little girl Kara is already showing signs of being a brat.
And now sheā€™s even swearing in front of her kids, not cool!
Bet she doesnā€™t swear in courtā€¦ā€¦donā€™t worry about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Fidan gives me big spectrumy vibes. The lack of self awareness, blunt, the Superman special interest, the fact that her son is autistic and there is a genetic link.

Reactions: 15
I only just came across her today on Tim Tok, omg she's a great example of money doesn't buy taste, her choice of accessories are absolutely hideous :sick:

Reactions: 7
Fidan gives me big spectrumy vibes. The lack of self awareness, blunt, the Superman special interest, the fact that her son is autistic and there is a genetic link.
I have thought this for quite awhile that she may be on the spectrumā€¦
Did she say her son had autism? I must have missed that video..

Reactions: 2
I have thought this for quite awhile that she may be on the spectrumā€¦
Did she say her son had autism? I must have missed that video..
I am autistic so I know one when I see one šŸ˜‚
Yes sheā€™s said her son is autistic and has GDD (global developmental delay).

Reactions: 7
She's definitely neurospicy! People have pointed it out in the comment section and she's gotten kind snappy like she couldn't possibly be. It's not an insult though!

Comment section is my favourite. Not only for her responses, but what other people are asking/observing.

Someone asked if Mr Fidan goes with them to the shops and she said no, he likes his Sunday sleep in.

It made me think: It's great she's finally taking the kids out of the house, but when are they getting any family time? Like, do they ever take them to the park or go out for lunch - even to Maccas so the kids can play? Markets?

Her husband seems like the laziest slob - classic IT guy šŸ˜‚
It seemed like he was pretty involved in before his foot injury.

I do have to wonder why he of all men was the one to sweep her off her feet? It seemed like she dated around a lot. Someone mentioned previously he didn't even want kids, so for them to do IVF multiple times to have the twins he must have changed his mind enough to do that.

Maybe he gives her the best sex of her life and has a bomb-ass dick? Maybe he makes her laugh all day long? Maybe he's thoughtful in all sorts of ways and she can't imagine her life without him... but I don't know, the way she talks about him sounds quite detached? But it is Fidan, she has a matter of fact way of speaking.

I would be so curious to see that side of Fidan - one with Mr Fidan.

It seemed like he was pretty involved in before his foot injury.

I do have to wonder why he of all men was the one to sweep her off her feet? It seemed like she dated around a lot. Someone mentioned previously he didn't even want kids, so for them to do IVF multiple times to have the twins he must have changed his mind enough to do that.

Maybe he gives her the best sex of her life and has a bomb-ass dick? Maybe he makes her laugh all day long? Maybe he's thoughtful in all sorts of ways and she can't imagine her life without him... but I don't know, the way she talks about him sounds quite detached? But it is Fidan, she has a matter of fact way of speaking.

I would be so curious to see that side of Fidan - one with Mr Fidan.
Iā€™m going to assume he ticked her boxes for what she was looking for in a husband. Successful, smart, a collector of collectible crap, and a tolerance of the certain way she did things. Iā€™m curious as to what drew him to her. Maybe he was too scared to say no?! šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Did fidan once say that they sleep in separate rooms? That must be hard. Good sleep aside, to spend long days at work and minimal down time together to then go to bed in different rooms? :(

Thanks for the pic. Each to their own when it comes to other halves. I now ant to know what he sounds like and now I want.to see her house šŸ™ˆ I'm so nosey šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m going to assume he ticked her boxes for what she was looking for in a husband. Successful, smart, a collector of collectible crap, and a tolerance of the certain way she did things. Iā€™m curious as to what drew him to her. Maybe he was too scared to say no?! šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Did fidan once say that they sleep in separate rooms? That must be hard. Good sleep aside, to spend long days at work and minimal down time together to then go to bed in different rooms? :(
Yep they have their own bedrooms.

As much as she annoys me, kudos to Fidan for pushing through he anxious brain and taking these kids out to do normal things like playgrounds and parks. :)

And also for not wearing her pyjamas out in public. šŸ¤£

Reactions: 12
I agree, Iā€™m also glad sheā€™s getting the kids outside. This makes her a normal mum, not a ā€œcoolā€ mum. My issue is why does she film her children playing and put the footage on tik tok. Thereā€™s something really creepy about this, and even worse is telling us that her 4 year old son has pooped his pants. She can put as much of herself as she wants to out there for all the world to see, but FFS witch, respect your childrenā€™s privacy!

Reactions: 6
Mr Fidan no where to be seen again on the family outing all weekend.

It kills me when sheā€™s out with the kids and she says ā€œIā€™m anxiousā€ in front of them. That is exactly how you pass anxiety onto your kids.

Iā€™m quite a new follower so havenā€™t watched loads of her content yet but has she addressed why they have their own bedrooms? I saw a clip where she said he has a TV in his bedroom so that suggests they spend a fair bit of time in their separate rooms rather than just using them to sleep in.

Reactions: 4
Mr Fidan no where to be seen again on the family outing all weekend.
Yeah Iā€™m wondering whatā€™s the go here? Does he work weekends? Such a shame he is missing these wonderful memories for the kids.

I applaud her for finally take them poor kids out of the house. Nope having a big house is not a reason not to take them outside the 4 walls other than to daycare. Iā€™m shocked they are the age they are and only just experiencing things like going to a shopping centre and a play place itā€™s actually really sad. The fact she hasnā€™t ever taken them to a cafe. If she was a person with a small house and no money people would have a lot more to say. Gets away with it becaus sheā€™s a lawyer and has money. The kids literally are in daycare or home, itā€™s not normal, itā€™s not ethical, itā€™s prison like!!!! Im
Not saying sheā€™s not a good mum and they arenā€™t lucky in other ways but no Iā€™m truly disgusted the lack of the world theyā€™ve seen, do they go for walks or anything?
Whereā€™s the husband? Why hasnā€™t he ever taken them itā€™s not all on FIDAN Iā€™m not just blaming her especially if she has anxiety but whatā€™s his excuse. Why have kids Iā€™m completely baffled. Kudos to her doing it now at least.
But also the over confidence on tik tok parading herself as some hot shot lawyer but very clearly finding being a mum difficult it is clearly just a mask she wears as sheā€™s white obviously riddled with anxiety and thoughts.

the slide was perfectly fine 1000s of kids will have been down it, Iā€™m sure the kids were apprehensive as they have no life experience or play gym experience but for her to say itā€™s making her anxious in front of them šŸ˜” way to go passing your anxiety on!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5