Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marniebeau

I just don’t get her, she goes on and on about how she can “fucking afford it”, and has no trouble spending hundreds, if not thousands, on herself on singular items, but a haul of needed clothing for her children costs $200ish and she “got a bit carried away”

• Sad
Reactions: 8

MadGal

VIP Member
I find her so cringe when she opens PR packages! She never knows the correct name of the product and mostly always says she has no use for the product which is just so rude! Personally if I was her I would check the package first to see if it’s a product I like and if not then just don’t do a video on it 🤷🏻‍♀️ she doesn’t need these freebies and there are plenty of people out there that are more deserved of a nice pick me up freebie that would show so much more appreciation than the likes of Fidan! The jewellery package is an example saying she doesn’t wear jewellery other than earrings whilst open packages with rings in 🤦🏻‍♀️ so ungrateful!

veryrawandreal

VIP Member
The way she kept repeating that they didn’t seem to know who she was (and that she referred to Saturday as Platterday) just screams she was expecting them to know who she was so she could boast about TikTok and the book.
she genuinely thinks she’s a bigger celebrity than she is.
is it not enough to brag about being the partner in a law firm?

AntiPants

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think it’s absurd that she’s sending the twins to school next year when Clark isn’t toilet trained yet? (They are 5 in April, so could start in 2025)
Yup. I don’t even think it’s the toilet training for me, I know we only see them for a minute a day, but even that snippet says to me that neither of them are ready.

Broken_vase

Is it just me or does Fidan sound fed up already on day 2? Does she really think she’s going to be lazing by the pool with her book whilst one child is in the water and the other is playing next to the water? Something tells me she’s going to find this parenting gig on holidays very difficult.

berry

VIP Member
She recently popped up on my FYP and I was enjoying the family law stories but my god what a weird family. I will need to read up on the thread but does the husband even exist?! 🙈🤣

Another video just popped up at the shopping centre and she says ‘we’ll see how much energy and tolerance I have’ and then ‘little stupid toy thing’ to something her daughter wants to go in. Why did she become a mum? It’s like she can’t be arsed with them at all from the videos I have seen so far.
Yes he exists. He told her early on he didn’t want to be on tik tok.
As for why she wanted to be a mum, I’ve wondered the same. She really loves her kids and tries her best but is just quite clueless. Very autistic. I am too, so not an insult.

I do think motherhood is a box to tick off as what is expected.
There are a million questions I would love to ask her and have her answer honestly, I find her quite fascinating and interesting.

byjamaceo

No way are those poor kids ready for school. She. And afford to keep them in childcare another year so no excuse.
I really hope she realises just how beneficial another year of childcare and continued access to early support/interventions and exposure to the world around them will help them. Too many parents rush their children to school (the ones who are born earlier in the year) when they could do with another year at early childcare and the effects are lasting. She can bloody afford to keep them back.

MadGal

VIP Member
It’s quite painful to watch her with the children she really has no clue and is bringing them (mainly Kara) up to be quite spoilt! Clarke seems quite head in the clouds and just happy to be there but Kara 🤦🏻‍♀️ that child needs to hear the word no every once in a while, she’s such a brat and fidan is enabling it! She’s going to be a difficult teenager that’s for sure especially as fidan will be lates 50’s once she’s teenage age she’s going to struggle with her big time.

I have been watching for a while, her episode on Insight was great - I love alot of what she’s about - strong intelligent woman who protects her assets. However I think the ‘I can afford it why not’ will wear people down, like it’s great you worked hard and have a well paying job but a lot of people are struggling right now to even buy groceries and it can come off a little ugh…

marniebeau

IMG_3060.jpeg

The desperate search for a friend continues. This poor lady’s comments were flooded with “omg you should go find Fidan!” Like she doesn’t have anything better to do on her holiday 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

MadGal

VIP Member
Fidans weekends are all shopping, platter day shopping Saturday and clothes and grocery shopping sunday. They never take the twins out ever. She’s alluded to noT going out for meals with hubby cos she doesn’t want to take the twins? Why? They literally go to daycare and home and that’s it. Why have kids if you don’t do anything with them.
mind you I’m sure she ‘dont worry about it’
By the looks of it her husband barely leaves the house as it sounds like he works from home and then has the kids at home whilst she goes shopping! It’s strange they don’t go out and do things as a couple, shopping, for meals etc, his only social activity seems to be his friends coming round for DND where they sit in the room for hours on end playing. It’s a shame the kids aren’t being able to develop life outside of the home like even something as simple as going to the park or the beach and making family memories, they’re going to grow up full of anxiety about being outside the house.

gossiphungrymama

I used to really like her - I'm all for boss working mums but the "we all know I can afford it" constantly and the disregard for gifts she gets sent is really gross. Very distasteful.

vanilla latte please

Chatty Member
So Fidan just did one of her grocery shopping videos… she had Kara with her a she said it was the first time she had even been to a grocery store.. she’s almost 4.5!!! How?!

• Wow

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Her lemon print obsession is me with cherry print patterned stuff tbh so I can’t be too critical of the tat collecting😭😭obviously it was lovely of her to pay for the person’s shopping when their card was declined but the long clip of her doing it and explaining what she’d just done just made it seem like she was doing it to show TikTok what a great person she is and to blow smoke up her own arse. I’m sure she wouldn’t want someone else uploading it if it was her at the checkout struggling to pay for her shopping - you can hear the person in the background who would’ve been embarrassed enough. There’s no harm in her mentioning that she’d done a good deed and to highlight how lucky she is that she can shop without really having to look at the price tags but the whole song and dance with live footage of her doing it was only to make herself look like the superhero imo.

Gifted twat

Chatty Member
I
Legit just looks like Disneyland food. She would have been better off spending that $ to take the family to Florida for a week. It doesn't seem like they are that excited about the Disney aspect though
I don't think Fidan would cope with a long haul flight to the States... 15+ hours and no kids club on board, she would have to parent them.
I think she chose Disney thinking she could relax and the kids would be entertained....

AntiPants

Chatty Member
I wonder when she’ll realise that you don’t have to be either a dog person or a cat person and that you can actually like both?

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I open up Tiktok and Fidan is buying ugly $940 sunnies for a cruise.

BLOCKED
And everyone is going to assume they’re fake when she pairs them with one of the ugliest fake headbands you’ve ever seen… I’d be paying someone to help me find luxury clothes that suit me if I was earning hundreds of pounds an hour !!

• Haha

pokerface79

VIP Member
I’m convinced Fidan is addicted to shopping - the dopamine hit she gets from buying things must be HUGE. And then slips into some sort of anxiety-induced hoarding mode at home. From the junk table to the spare room and her linen closet - it’s all a freaking shambles of STUFF.

it gives me bloody second hand anxiety 😂

bucketofsand

“We don’t fucking cook on Saturdays” but spends longer prepping a platter then she does for her weekday cooked meals combined!? This woman is so desperate to have a ‘thing’ or….. she’s neurodivergent.