New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a peak at the "merch" on her website. All I can say is w...t...f :ROFLMAO:

Is anyone ordering the book?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just had a peak at the "merch" on her website. All I can say is w...t...f :ROFLMAO:

Is anyone ordering the book?
I guessed $30 to $35 for her book but it’s $38! I get that it’s a large novel but she’s not a professional writer 😧 very expensive. The cover is ummm well clip art-ish. Not buying but I’d be interested to hear about it haha
IMG_9292.jpeg
IMG_9293.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone here order the book? I think I will wait until the ebook is released as the physical copy is just too big!

Reactions: 1
Anyone here order the book? I think I will wait until the ebook is released as the physical copy is just too big!
I did, I’m really curious. Honestly can’t see myself getting through it if it’s too long winded.

God I would be so embarrassed if my sister acted like she did and filmed herself during my birthday party

Reactions: 7
Omg her sister’s friends must’ve thought she was absolutely insufferable at the party, trying to peddle her book to a group of strangers and filming herself sucking on lime and salt by herself in the corner… wtf😭😭😭what a bizarre way to behave rather than putting the phone down for a normal family occasion. Nobody needed to see the evening. Wonder if she dropped a ‘let’s face it, I can afford it’ into conversation too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has zero social skills.... Worrying about being the eldest.... no one cares about their age when in social situations, we care about conversations with others and interactions.... I was friends with the 60 year olds at work when I was in my 20s.....

Reactions: 10
The apartment wouldn't be that big, they must have thought Fidan was weird just hiding in the corner filming tiktoks.

Omg her sister’s friends must’ve thought she was absolutely insufferable at the party, trying to peddle her book to a group of strangers and filming herself sucking on lime and salt by herself in the corner… wtf😭😭😭what a bizarre way to behave rather than putting the phone down for a normal family occasion. Nobody needed to see the evening. Wonder if she dropped a ‘let’s face it, I can afford it’ into conversation too.
That's bleeping afford it.

• Haha
That’s the first thing on her mind when she comes home after drinking half a bottle of red wine is giving affection to the dog. Lol 😂

Also why not pay to get her make up done and get her hair styled for the party. I’d love to do that if I had all that $$ to burn.
IMG_9619.jpeg

It’s so sad how she spoils her children with crap they don’t need😡every week. They (the kids) have no boundaries. Special needs or not, the little girl is showing signs of becoming a brat. But don’t worry about it, she can bleeping afford it.and yes that dog gets most of her affection

Reactions: 7
It’s so sad how she spoils her children with crap they don’t need😡every week. They (the kids) have no boundaries. Special needs or not, the little girl is showing signs of becoming a brat. But don’t worry about it, she can bleeping afford it.and yes that dog gets most of her affection
It sure is and a recorder? It's all cheap junk that won't last.

Maybe she's better off leaving the twins with the defacto instead of dragging them around the shops.