New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it definitely comes across as a working partnership rather than a loving relationship.
100% and this is why I think she won’t marry him. She found someone to have children with and living in a partnership like a companion.

Reactions: 3
100% and this is why I think she won’t marry him. She found someone to have children with and living in a partnership like a companion.
Shes said she would say yes if he proposed marriage
Sounds like hes the one who doesnt want to get married

Reactions: 2
She would’ve been so annoyed if her niece had been born on her birthday, her face talking about it.. 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Next birthday extravaganza I hope she gets a breast reduction

🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The stylist was interesting. Some of the clothes looked frumpy and maybe tucking in the tops would have looked better. The jeans did look good but at $400 a pair so they should.

Going around to all the designer stores buying anything and everything. It's all so tacky. I also think designer shoes look uncomfortable.

It just seems she shops every month. It's not like this her treat for the year.

God, we all know she can bleeping afford it. But she is 45 with young twins who haven't even started main stream school yet. She has a lifetime of that ahead if her.

Reactions: 5
A
The stylist was interesting. Some of the clothes looked frumpy and maybe tucking in the tops would have looked better. The jeans did look good but at $400 a pair so they should.

Going around to all the designer stores buying anything and everything. It's all so tacky. I also think designer shoes look uncomfortable.

It just seems she shops every month. It's not like this her treat for the year.

God, we all know she can bleeping afford it. But she is 45 with young twins who haven't even started main stream school yet. She has a lifetime of that ahead if her.
Agree. If this is Fidan at 45, I hate to think if Fidan at 55!

There were some nice pieces in that try-on haul that looked quite nice in Fidan, considering her shape and age, but she was quick to dismiss them. That old saying of money doesn’t buy class rings true…I know she can afford it, but even I balked at the $900 belt try on!

Reactions: 6
She needs to ditch the patterns and invest in classic pieces, the fascination with pink and red tiny handbags is odd too. And the shoes WTF her feet were bursting out of them.

I think ankle grazer trousers, plain well fitting shirts and some cashmere would suit her, if she really must wear a head band then something plain without the bow. I feel like I want to be her stylist myself. Some of the stuff the stylist picked out for her was very nice, but let’s be honest she was fighting a losing battle from The start with Fidan.

I reckon she only went for the Jetsons baby romper because it was the cheapest item there, it certainly doesn’t look like she dresses the twins in anything designer ( which is fine - a complete waste of money buying designer clothes for small kids imo).

Can I ask if it’s common to refer to an amount as six ‘hungey’ rather than hundred?? I’m not in Australia and it seems really odd for an adult to say to me, but then again the ways she says dollars and nachos also gets me like 🤨

A

Agree. If this is Fidan at 45, I hate to think if Fidan at 55!

There were some nice pieces in that try-on haul that looked quite nice in Fidan, considering her shape and age, but she was quick to dismiss them. That old saying of money doesn’t buy class rings true…I know she can afford it, but even I balked at the $900 belt try on!

Reactions: 4
Can I ask if it’s common to refer to an amount as six ‘hungey’ rather than hundred?? I’m not in Australia and it seems really odd for an adult to say to me, but then again the ways she says dollars and nachos also gets me like 🤨
I'm in Australia and never heard that before. I couldn't quite understand her.

• Haha
I think the issue is she has quite odd fashion sense for her age/occupation and income. Sometimes she wants to dress as a young person in her bling and it just doesn’t suit her. Shes obviously very uncomfortable with anything that’s a little lower cut or “too busty” but hiding her figure only makes her look frumpy. She did get some nice items with the stylist like the green set and a few dresses were nice. She needs to find a good dressmaker to alter some items.

I did have a laugh at her choice at Gucci! These JLo Jenny from the block hoops that surely look fake AF. She didn’t but that $900 belt haha
IMG_2404.png

---
I'm in Australia and never heard that before. I couldn't quite understand her.
She puts on this baby bogan voice and who knows what she’s on about 🥴

• Haha
I think the issue is she has quite odd fashion sense for her age/occupation and income. Sometimes she wants to dress as a young person in her bling and it just doesn’t suit her. Shes obviously very uncomfortable with anything that’s a little lower cut or “too busty” but hiding her figure only makes her look frumpy. She did get some nice items with the stylist like the green set and a few dresses were nice. She needs to find a good dressmaker to alter some items.

I did have a laugh at her choice at Gucci! These JLo Jenny from the block hoops that surely look fake AF. She didn’t but that $900 belt hahaView attachment 2602907
Yes! When she tried on what thought was a normal v neck top, she thought it was too low cut or bust. If suited her. I think she needs a work wardrobe and fun wardrobe. Fair enough for work she wants to look professional and wear a high neck top to feel covered, but have some fun and dress up when she's pushing thr trolley around Woolies on a Sunday.

I hate all the tacky costume.designer jewellery she's obsessed with. It's so overpriced, you can buy nice gold jewellery for that price.

Yes! When she tried on what thought was a normal v neck top, she thought it was too low cut or bust. If suited her. I think she needs a work wardrobe and fun wardrobe. Fair enough for work she wants to look professional and wear a high neck top to feel covered, but have some fun and dress up when she's pushing thr trolley around Woolies on a Sunday.

I hate all the tacky costume.designer jewellery she's obsessed with. It's so overpriced, you can buy nice gold jewellery for that price.
I feel like she buys all the stuff her 16 year old self would have liked

Reactions: 7
She needs a stylist who can spend the day with her at various shops, not just DJs :rolleyes: I think like someone said before she doesn’t really think she needs the help of a stylist anyway. I can’t help but think how much easier she might make things for herself if she did get a reduction but mustn’t be something she is considering.

She needs a stylist who can spend the day with her at various shops, not just DJs :rolleyes: I think like someone said before she doesn’t really think she needs the help of a stylist anyway. I can’t help but think how much easier she might make things for herself if she did get a reduction but mustn’t be something she is considering.
The only reason I said what I said was shes clearly uncomfortable with her bust. Every bit of feedback on the clothes was it was too busty.

Reactions: 1
The only reason I said what I said was shes clearly uncomfortable with her bust. Every bit of feedback on the clothes was it was too busty.
Yeah agreed. She says things are too busty but there’s not really any hiding it no matter what neckline she chooses!