New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a little off topic but has anyone come across Living Lux with Meredith?
She's an Aussie who shops excessively and kind of reminds me of Fidan where she buy a lot of stuff that I just find tacky, even designer clothing.

This is a little off topic but has anyone come across Living Lux with Meredith?
She's an Aussie who shops excessively and kind of reminds me of Fidan where she buy a lot of stuff that I just find tacky, even designer clothing.
I used to follow her but it was just unboxing makeup and not even showing how it looked on …boring

Fidan we all know why you weren’t invited to the TikTok awards come on now 😂 and so do you gurl! it was those comments you made about Australia day last year! There are lots of indigenous creators at the TT awards.

Reactions: 6
Fidan we all know why you weren’t invited to the TikTok awards come on now 😂 and so do you gurl! it was those comments you made about Australia day last year! There are lots of indigenous creators at the TT awards.
Bingo. Plus she’s a micro influencer only 200k followers.

Reactions: 1
Wow! I can’t believe she’s actually considering giving her own merch as a kris Kringle gift at her workplace. She’s so tacky.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Wow! I can’t believe she’s actually considering giving her own merch as a kris Kringle gift at her workplace. She’s so tacky.
No way! She has no idea at all. Buy them a gift card, she can bleeping afford it, don't worry about it.

Reactions: 4
Like her book? Who would want to read about their boss rooting guys? 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Has anyone actually read her book on here? Is it really movie worthy? 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s going to mingle and try to promote her book at this movie premier 😷 she has no sense of what is and what isn’t embarrassing!
Because you know what the world really needs? Another bleeping Netflix romcom

• Haha
Has anyone actually read her book on here? Is it really movie worthy? 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s going to mingle and try to promote her book at this movie premier 😷 she has no sense of what is and what isn’t embarrassing!
I’ve stared it but it hasn’t grabbed me completely.

Reactions: 3
I’ve read first 5 pages but it’s a blog so I don’t really like that format for a book.

Fidan voicing to a stranger how butt-hurt she was about not being invited to the TikTok awards at that Netflix premiere. Sheesh!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fidan voicing to a stranger how butt-hurt she was about not being invited to the TikTok awards at that Netflix premiere. Sheesh!
I was reading on reddit that a few of the attendees have since come down with covid.

I don't know if Fidan would have really liked to be there it was all targeted to people half her age.

Reactions: 1