Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pog Paulba

I've just seen them in town. She's kitted out like a Kardashian you ordered off Wish, and he was skulking behind her with the dog. Like some sort of reverse Islamic couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Lilylily

VIP Member
She'll be getting around £130 a month for the 2 kids on top of anything else they receive, so why they have to have out of date food when Faye treats herself all the time I don't know
It's sickening, is she doing it in the hopes that someone will feel sorry for her and send her money? She spent £3.09 on that bag, she could have gotten a pack of wholemeal rolls and some fresh apples or bananas instead, she makes no sense! She's always scraping the bottom of the barrel for packed lunches, it's not something that creeps up on you, you know you'll need 5 lunches for 2 kids every week, make a lunch plan, write it on your shopping list, it's not rocket science, she hasn't a clue how to treat her children, I feel so sorry for them having deal with her being such an unorganized selfish mess!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
People like these twats give the benefit system and others on benefits a bad name. No wonder people get funny when they see the likes of them going to the pub, going to the fair, days out at the beach, buying random shit all time, depriving their kids of decent meals and clothes so they can selfishly indulge their wants. I fully believe they smoke dope too! They have all these animals that must cost an absolute bomb to keep! People working two jobs can't afford to squander money like these fuckers. Then you see them pissing off to bed for a nap when it suits!! Really??

They are two able bodied people who could and should be in WORK! Kick them off the system and MAKE THEM GET A JOB!

• Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
So she asked her kids if they wanted doughnuts when they was out........Hi Faye 🤣🤣🤣🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
My heart broke when her son was saying if i had £3.50 of my own money I could go on one of the rides, for God's sake, she spent so much money on her hair (only to ruin it in the manky sea a couple of hours later) but wouldn't let them go on a fair ride, after taking them there?? The most she would stretch to was a pounds worth of 2p peices for a coin machine and she seemed to be playing more than the kids, probably thinks she deserves a medal for buying them doughnuts, isn't it crazy when she was going through her magic bag and came across a chocolate buttons yoghurt, her first thought wasn't her kids, it was, oh Steve will love that??
She's a miserable cow. The poor kids, I feel so sorry for them

• Sad

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
If she was my friend I'd have to tell her to buck her ideas up. The kids uniforms were still unwashed from when they broke up. She was washing the uniforms at 1am in the morning. For fuck sake woman get your priorities right and put your kids before bags if peoples unwanted stuff.

Lilylily

VIP Member
The house is rammed with old clothes, i bet they could wear everything just once and go weeks without needing to put a wash on.

I have bought my kids enough uniform so as that they have a different set for every day of the week, excluding blazers. Surely, someone who hoards clothes to that extent does something similar??

You've got a point. I defended her before, a lot of people struggle financially and she made an effort to do a day out for her child's birthday on a budget, i wouldn't knock that. But it does take the mick that the next week shes spending on the two of them. If it were me, I'd have stayed in all month and spent more on that day if money was tight. Do they ever go for meals out with the kids?

I'm still feeling sad at the excitement at the pub coke. I remember when she took the to a garden centre at Christmas and they were in awe of everything as if she'd taken them to disney world.
She has said before that they only have one uniform except for shirts, she buys new ones in Poundland because she can't get the dirt out of the collars so she throws them out!
The poor kids obviously aren't being shown how to wash properly if she has to buy new shirts every couple of weeks, I know boys get dirty but if they are washing properly and every day and if you're washing the clothes properly, they won't get black around the collars and shouldn't be needing to be thrown out every couple of weeks, her kids seem like great really good kids, but she begrudges spending money on them and that's fair enough if you haven't got it but she clearly spends money on herself and steve and has said that she's doing great financially, she has her priorities up her arse, I'm not saying she should be out spending a fortune on the kids every day, but if you can't afford to treat your kids to a meal out for their birthday then how can you justify spending money on yourself and your boyfriend? Usually parents would go without so their kids could be treated, not the other way round.

• Heart

Buddylove

Chatty Member
So she had money for more unnecessary makeup and clothes for her boyfriend, why not wait til the boys had finished school or til the weekend and take them with her to primark and let them pick out some summer clothes for themselves, something not right with that woman😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Lilylily

VIP Member
She sells them. All this I love buying joblots is fake. She is doing a bit of buying and selling, posting on social media is just content and daily uploads. She hadn't got a problem. I think she is a shrewd business woman and fakes acting stupid.
I don't doubt that she is fake, it's blatant and embarrassing at this stage, I don't think I'd call her shrewd, I think sly is a better word, and it's a pity she doesn't think of her son's when she posts videos of herself going through other people's rubbish bags in her kitchen!

Reactions: 15

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
Why does she say "oh cant get me words out" all the time, when they came out perfectly fine, it really gets on my nerves!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I remember her saying that the cats meat costs £20 odd quid a week. Then there's flea treatment. And then she's got Crash and Sam and I bet Crash eats a lot.
The way she's been acting recently I totally agree with you about them being on dope.

Both of them could get a decent job especially her because she's had care experience . But also he's got retail experience. They'd sooner be scrounging. I bet if he got a job he'd keep all his money and wouldn't treat the kids because they're not his. Mind you she doesn't treat them very often and they are her kids. Treating them once a week or giving them spending money or even a few pound for helping around the house wouldn't turn them into spoilt brats. She's just too tight.
If they put all their energies into giving those boys the best life they possibly could, and making the house a home for them then I probably wouldn't comment on them being on the dole. Because the money would be being used decently and the kids would have their mum around for them full time. But you can't help but raise an eyebrow when you see them living in utter filth, everything second hand the poor sods, food fit for the bin to eat, no treats while they buy alcohol. If they want to live a bums life they should pay for it themselves

• Heart
  • Sad

vikky

Only been watching Faye for about a year so I watched a primark haul from 2019 she actually used to by clothes in her own size she even said she bought a size 20 because 18 was to small and told her subscribers it doesn’t matter if you have to go up a size as long as it fits and didn’t she used to sound and act different back then

• Heart

mummy_3

Chatty Member
made me feel abit sick seeing her make that pasta. Did she need that much mayo?
They would both feel more fullfilled if they both got jobs. I have 2 boys who are autistic and all week I have stress, either from hoping they go into class safely to just them being calm and safe at home. I work weekends so dont much of a break but I need to time away from home so I keep working. I know id feel ever more depressed and stressed if I jacked it all in.

• Heart

Beverley macca

VIP Member
So her kids birthday picnic was reduced out of date food and them two eat fresh doughnuts by the beach and him a full english breakfast......doing it is bad enough but to then film it for everyone to see just beggars belief.

• Wow
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's vile and stinking. She will get 2 lots of child benefit for the boys, how about you spend it on them you skank!

• Heart
Reactions: 13