FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you link it please. I can't find it.
Don't know how to link it but here's the screen shot
Screenshot_20220606-205601.png

It's on the new threads page click on the lightning emoji thing

It's on the new threads page click on the lightning emoji thing

Reactions: 4
If she was my friend I'd have to tell her to buck her ideas up. The kids uniforms were still unwashed from when they broke up. She was washing the uniforms at 1am in the morning. For duck sake woman get your priorities right and put your kids before bags if peoples unwanted stuff.

Reactions: 16
If she was my friend I'd have to tell her to buck her ideas up. The kids uniforms were still unwashed from when they broke up. She was washing the uniforms at 1am in the morning. For duck sake woman get your priorities right and put your kids before bags if peoples unwanted stuff.
it’s ridiculous. Bin bags full of clothes. Like she needs more clothes ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
it’s ridiculous. Bin bags full of clothes. Like she needs more clothes ffs.
How the hell is she going to find time to wash all that stuff when she can't even keep up with her own washing pile.
When she said some of the stuff was wet I was wondering if Crash had pissed on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All I could think about watching that is how the fck is she gonna do 15 loads of washing to clean it all... or is she not because some stuff had tags on

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Faye doesn't even wash her own kids clothes, I can't see her washing all that tit, the poor kids are a second thought for her, the only time she does anything with them is for you tube content, why can't she just wash the kids uniforms on the day they break up and hang them up ready for when the need to go back?? She has enough energy to rifle through bags of other people's rubbish, but not enough energy to be a decent parent, her behaviour boggles my mind completely

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She'll probably take stuff to the care home and tell them it needs washing.
I bet nothing goes to the care homes, nothing to charity, nothing washed and her house rammed. She seems very greedy if I'm honest and can never see anything go

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's put on a couple of pounds and as per usual the poor kids are getting the blame (school holidays and Masons birthday). How come other people with kids can keep up the weight loss when the kids are on holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nothing is ever fayes fault!
She was saying oh we've had movie nights with popcorn and stuff, popcorn is actually a healthier snack choice, it wasn't popcorn that put that weight back on her!
It's hilarious that She thinks she's motivating her subscribers, more and more are coming to this thread because they're seeing her for what she is, a liar and a sympathy seeker and to be honest, I think it's the sheer filth of her and her house that is amazing people, the first time I saw her bedroom I was nearly sick, how can people live like that, like she actually chooses to live in the filth and Steve is a lazy slob too because he's happy to live like that too, but I really pity her kids living like that, they seem to be such good kids and she just doesn't care

Reactions: 7
At the end of the day if she stuck to her calorie count every day she wouldn't be over weight ..let's be honest she's stuffing her face and it's not the boys fault it's the only person that puts food in Faye's mouth is herself

• Heart
The little motivation speech at the end made me laugh. Everyone who gives negative comments to others are 'wankers' I'd sooner be a wanker and tell the truth about what I think of her than some arse licking subbie. At least people on this thread are honest and have git their priorities right.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The little motivation speech at the end made me laugh. Everyone who gives negative comments to others are 'wankers' I'd sooner be a wanker and tell the truth about what I think of her than some arse licking subbie. At least people on this thread are honest and have git their priorities right.
Those subscribers feel pity for the state of her and her life, and alot of them are in here with us!!

Reactions: 2
I've attempted to watch part one of the bin bag haul but it made me feel sick. So have skipped the most part. I did see her get excited over an etam dress, i swear they ceased trading the best part of 20 years ago?? Had to click off after that. Please, someone save me watching anymore and tell me what is she going to.do with it all? And where on earth is she going to store it in the interim

I've attempted to watch part one of the bin bag haul but it made me feel sick. So have skipped the most part. I did see her get excited over an etam dress, i swear they ceased trading the best part of 20 years ago?? Had to click off after that. Please, someone save me watching anymore and tell me what is she going to.do with it all? And where on earth is she going to store it in the interim
Can't help, I'm sorry, I'm like you, I watched the first one then only bits of the second one, I think she wants to sell them, but it's disgusting, filling her house with other people's rubbish, her poor kids having to face that every day

Reactions: 3
Heron haul.
24p you know wot I mean
It don’t go off
You now wot I mean
I’m going to clean my stinking hoover
You know wot I mean
Got 2 of these, that’s no bad
You no wot I mean
2 for pound
That’s that bag
U know u know

Pepperami and a banana, you are really spoiling us ambassador.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.