FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will never own her own home with one part time YT wage

She will be getting a rent rebate to because her wage is so little

Reactions: 5
People like these twats give the benefit system and others on benefits a bad name. No wonder people get funny when they see the likes of them going to the pub, going to the fair, days out at the beach, buying random tit all time, depriving their kids of decent meals and clothes so they can selfishly indulge their wants. I fully believe they smoke dope too! They have all these animals that must cost an absolute bomb to keep! People working two jobs can't afford to squander money like these fuckers. Then you see them pissing off to bed for a nap when it suits!! Really??

They are two able bodied people who could and should be in WORK! Kick them off the system and MAKE THEM GET A JOB!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have said all along cropper is a sponger , Faye had a perfectly good job in a care home and she quite so I believe she realised she could make just as much with YT and handouts and Steve doesn't work because if he did she would say what he does and she hasn't so he is defo living off her small income and handouts

He has retail experience with Spar so he could easily be working but he chooses not to

• Heart
Reactions: 9
People like these twats give the benefit system and others on benefits a bad name. No wonder people get funny when they see the likes of them going to the pub, going to the fair, days out at the beach, buying random tit all time, depriving their kids of decent meals and clothes so they can selfishly indulge their wants. I fully believe they smoke dope too! They have all these animals that must cost an absolute bomb to keep! People working two jobs can't afford to squander money like these fuckers. Then you see them pissing off to bed for a nap when it suits!! Really??

They are two able bodied people who could and should be in WORK! Kick them off the system and MAKE THEM GET A JOB!
I remember her saying that the cats meat costs £20 odd quid a week. Then there's flea treatment. And then she's got Crash and Sam and I bet Crash eats a lot.
The way she's been acting recently I totally agree with you about them being on dope.

I have said all along cropper is a sponger , Faye had a perfectly good job in a care home and she quite so I believe she realised she could make just as much with YT and handouts and Steve doesn't work because if he did she would say what he does and she hasn't so he is defo living off her small income and handouts

He has retail experience with Spar so he could easily be working but he chooses not to
Both of them could get a decent job especially her because she's had care experience . But also he's got retail experience. They'd sooner be scrounging. I bet if he got a job he'd keep all his money and wouldn't treat the kids because they're not his. Mind you she doesn't treat them very often and they are her kids. Treating them once a week or giving them spending money or even a few pound for helping around the house wouldn't turn them into spoilt brats. She's just too tight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I remember her saying that the cats meat costs £20 odd quid a week. Then there's flea treatment. And then she's got Crash and Sam and I bet Crash eats a lot.
The way she's been acting recently I totally agree with you about them being on dope.

Both of them could get a decent job especially her because she's had care experience . But also he's got retail experience. They'd sooner be scrounging. I bet if he got a job he'd keep all his money and wouldn't treat the kids because they're not his. Mind you she doesn't treat them very often and they are her kids. Treating them once a week or giving them spending money or even a few pound for helping around the house wouldn't turn them into spoilt brats. She's just too tight.
If they put all their energies into giving those boys the best life they possibly could, and making the house a home for them then I probably wouldn't comment on them being on the dole. Because the money would be being used decently and the kids would have their mum around for them full time. But you can't help but raise an eyebrow when you see them living in utter filth, everything second hand the poor sods, food fit for the bin to eat, no treats while they buy alcohol. If they want to live a bums life they should pay for it themselves

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
If she got diagnosed with Fibromyalgia then maybe she gets disability allowance which can add to a fair amount a week depending on your disability also you would have your rent and council tax paid too. Agree with others about fleecing benefits myself and my husband both work and we now struggle with day to day expenses.

If they're reliant on benefits there's absolutely NO need for that to be the case, it's an embarrassment. If you're physically and mentally well enough to go out on day trips, constant shopping trips, holidays etc you can get some kind of paid employment. Having a disability/health condition does not automatically mean you cannot do ANY type of work!

Having said that, I don't resent her. I wouldn't want to live like they do. If that's the lifestyle scrounging gets you its not for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If she got diagnosed with Fibromyalgia then maybe she gets disability allowance which can add to a fair amount a week depending on your disability also you would have your rent and council tax paid too. Agree with others about fleecing benefits myself and my husband both work and we now struggle with day to day expenses.
She hardly ever mentions the fibromyalgia these days.

Reactions: 11
If they put all their energies into giving those boys the best life they possibly could, and making the house a home for them then I probably wouldn't comment on them being on the dole. Because the money would be being used decently and the kids would have their mum around for them full time. But you can't help but raise an eyebrow when you see them living in utter filth, everything second hand the poor sods, food fit for the bin to eat, no treats while they buy alcohol. If they want to live a bums life they should pay for it themselves
Totally agree with you about them living in utter filth. There's no need for it. She's at home all day so she could clean the house, but she would rather go to the pub,mess about in the sea,go round charity shops and watch Tik tok.
Also in her try on video she was talking about her clothing obsession and how she's got clothes everywhere. If she was that passionate about her clothing why doesn't she put them neatly on hangers instead of throwing them in the wardrobe etc.

• Heart
Totally agree with you about them living in utter filth. There's no need for it. She's at home all day so she could clean the house, but she would rather go to the pub,mess about in the sea,go round charity shops and watch Tik tok.
Also in her try on video she was talking about her clothing obsession and how she's got clothes everywhere. If she was that passionate about her clothing why doesn't she put them neatly on hangers instead of throwing them in the wardrobe etc.
It's like she's trying to re-live her youth with this Steve bloke they're so childish they live like students in a houseshare

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
"I'm gonna wear a dress every day this week"

Wow. What incredible content. This is what we are all here for. 🤣😭

(I don't think they're dope smokers, as far as I know).

Reactions: 8
Why the duck did she buy a mug with a golden retriever on it when Sam is not even a golden retriever 🤔 the mind boggles, also the too small clothes 😭 duck off pair of spongers

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What better way to spend your unemployed lazy ass days than wandering round a car boot, giggling like a schoolgirl & sniffing out clothes for a quid?! The pair of them actual make me wanna boak with the the ick. She's false as fck 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
F*ck off you load of d*ckheads... she is a mermaid!
Faye? You really don't look like a mermaid, more like... ahhhh forget it. Clean your house and make decent food for your kids. The clothes might fit, but they are screaming for mercy at the seams.

• Haha
Faye? You really don't look like a mermaid, more like... ahhhh forget it. Clean your house and make decent food for your kids. The clothes might fit, but they are screaming for mercy at the seams.
“screaming for mercy at the seams” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The content is so tit, is Steve declaring the money he's making by buying and selling all his tit? These 2 are so dodgy it's unreal, he's always sending off parcels to some poor soul that he's conned, and she's probably selling a load of stuff online too but not declaring it!
No wonder she gets frightened when people knock on her door!! I'd say her fear will become a reality very soon!!
She should be cleaning her house and concentrating on becoming a better parent for her children, give her kids a home and parents to be proud of, not carrying on like a muppet making a show of them and leaving them wide open to be bullied, she hasn't got a clue!

• Heart
There was a comment from an Angela something who said she looks lovely when her clothes fit.... that comment has disappeared, like the ships in the bermuda triangle. Maybe it was lured into the rocks by singing mermaids.....

• Haha
  • Heart
For mermaid see Godzilla

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
As my granny used to say, put her photo on the fireplace, it'll keep the children away from the flames 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.