FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's moaning about her washing machine being broken. If she's that financially successful why doesn't she go and buy another one. Truth is she's not making that much on You Tube. She should have kept her job or just reduced her hours until she had a bit more savings. She, in my opinion, doesn't deserve any sympathy because it was her decision. I just hope she gets the kids uniforms cleaned.

Reactions: 9
Bet he got the sack that's why he grassed them up.😁
Yeah, this wouldn't surprise me. He was definitely very derogatory about the place. It can't have been a happy parting of ways.
He talked about how staff discount strictly applied to staff. No family and friends discount like in some other places.
That leads me to believe he *was* with her at the time, and she was moaning in his ear about wanting cheap eats. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah, this wouldn't surprise me. He was definitely very derogatory about the place. It can't have been a happy parting of ways.
He talked about how staff discount strictly applied to staff. No family and friends discount like in some other places.
That leads me to believe he *was* with her at the time, and she was moaning in his ear about wanting cheap eats. 🤣
He might have been caught nicking things for her.😁

Croppers sister or her sister ?, wonder who watched them and the boys when they fucked of abroad on all they holidays without them ?
Seriously who would want to look after that menagerie?
They probably won't have a proper family holiday because of that big fat lump called Crash.

Last edited:
  • Haha
You're right, she made such a big deal about saying they were financially secure, why not just buy a new washer and stop waiting around to get one on the cheap?? The poor kids have no clean clothes as it is!!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So her kids birthday picnic was reduced out of date food and them two eat fresh doughnuts by the beach and him a full english breakfast......doing it is bad enough but to then film it for everyone to see just beggars belief.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So her kids birthday picnic was reduced out of date food and them two eat fresh doughnuts by the beach and him a full english breakfast......doing it is bad enough but to then film it for everyone to see just beggars belief.
It really looks like the kids come second best to Steve.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She puts Steve and herself ahead of the kids all the time, it's so obvious in her videos

• Sad
If she didn't have such a tit credit history and had a proper job she could get a new washer almost immediately. But she's such a tight arse butch she's waiting for a cheap second hand one and doesn't care that she's got a mountain of festering clothes.

• Heart
I'm thinking maybe if they boys were his biologically he would be working, but he doesn't want to work because they aren't his and doesn't want to pay for them ?

Reactions: 6
She puts Steve and herself ahead of the kids all the time, it's so obvious in her videos
Its so sad. It looks like those kids dote on Steve but she's too self obsessed to bother with them. It proved it when she said Steve will go missing and he'd be in the bedroom playing games with the kids.

Reactions: 3
If she didn't have such a tit credit history and had a proper job she could get a new washer almost immediately. But she's such a tight arse butch she's waiting for a cheap second hand one and doesn't care that she's got a mountain of festering clothes.
If she's so financially secure she could just go and buy a new one straight away and with that would come a warranty!
I don't think she knows the meaning of "financially secure" 🤦‍♀️

In tonight's video she'll be on saying what wonderful things she has done with the kids today...... hi Faye 👋

Reactions: 4
She's probably broke it washing all they rags she buys thinking she's going to make money from selling them on, and now look it's going to cost her a new machine

• Heart
I'm thinking maybe if they boys were his biologically he would be working, but he doesn't want to work because they aren't his and doesn't want to pay for them ?
You would think she'd be working to give them a better life than she had. But no, she'd sooner live in her own little self obsessed fantasy world where she thinks she's some kind of lifestyle guru. The truth is she is just a self centred narcissist.

• Heart
She's probably broke it washing all they rags she buys thinking she's going to make money from selling them on, and now look it's going to cost her a new machine
It's all the rewashing of clothes too, washing them and leaving them wet and smelly in there then rewashing them 4 days later, she is beyond lazy!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.