FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her blogs (when she spoke totally different) she never ended them with the motivational speech about don't let the dickheads get you down, you my friend are amazing 🤣 wonder what changed🤣🤣🤔🤔🤔
She's a knob, people laugh so much at her little speech at the end of the videos, she sounds like an immature 12 year old, she desperately needs to grow up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
On her blogs (when she spoke totally different) she never ended them with the motivational speech about don't let the dickheads get you down, you my friend are amazing 🤣 wonder what changed🤣🤣🤔🤔🤔
All the arse licking comments from her subbies have put her on one big ego trip.

Reactions: 4
Do they even make enough to need to declare it? (I've no idea what the rules/threshold for self-employed income are?) They certainly don't seem to be living like they've got a lot money.
In Ireland my cousin was selling at a car boot and the revenue stopped him on the way took all his details etc told him he had to declare it.

But these sell shite to buy more shite.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I've just seen them in town. She's kitted out like a Kardashian you ordered off Wish, and he was skulking behind her with the dog. Like some sort of reverse Islamic couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I just being paranoid or is she trying to get another free shop from Heron like she did before?
Also did we really need to know that she got "some air to her muff"? Honestly she is getting so vulgar I don't even know why she doesn't get demonitized for the foul language, crude innuendos and dirty talk.

I've just seen them in town. She's kitted out like a Kardashian you ordered off Wish, and he was skulking behind her with the dog. Like some sort of reverse Islamic couple.
Dont know why he would have been skulking she bought him some chocolate. Probably getting fed up of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She thinks she's gorgeous 😂😂😂😂😂😂 in last night's video her face was filthy and her forehead was orange, her hair is matted, no matter what she wears she looks like she has slept in it 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I feel so bad for her kids, she's just constantly making a show of herself, and she couldn't care less about how it affects her kids!!

Am I just being paranoid or is she trying to get another free shop from Heron like she did before?
Also did we really need to know that she got "some air to her muff"? Honestly she is getting so vulgar I don't even know why she doesn't get demonitized for the foul language, crude innuendos and dirty talk.

Dont know why he would have been skulking she bought him some chocolate. Probably getting fed up of her.
Not being paranoid, she's constantly low key begging the whole time!!

Reactions: 4
When most men are out grafting cropper is in flipflops with a shopping basket in the middle of the day looking for reduced items 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Picks up 2 doughnuts and puts them in the basket. Picks the other and greedy Steve says he doesn't like it and will make do with what they have. She puts it back. Why not pick them for the boys?. Then says at the checkout the ones picked are for for the boys. No, they are Steves!!! The amount of reduced food they picked for someone who is financially well off, is a contradiction. Nothing but greedy selfish pair. I really feel sorry for the boys.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Picks up 2 doughnuts and puts them in the basket. Picks the other and greedy Steve says he doesn't like it and will make do with what they have. She puts it back. Why not pick them for the boys?. Then says at the checkout the ones picked are for for the boys. No, they are Steves!!! The amount of reduced food they picked for someone who is financially well off, is a contradiction. Nothing but greedy selfish pair. I really feel sorry for the boys.
Exactly! Why couldn’t she let the boys have the others. Really pissed me off when she said donuts for the boys. Are they duck! They are not gonna get a look in, they just get manky frozen nuggets.

• Sad
  • Heart
Im sorry if I offend anybody here but buying meat and fish so near to the end date makes me feel yucky, I'd rather go without than buy something that could make me ill. I seriously hope she didn't eat that pack of prawns that were open.
I can't see how she could consider the food a bargain when she probably didn't even need it and had to waste petrol getting it.
Like you say they are just greedy and selfish.

That make up. She looked like a bloody orange. I'm sure she's reading this thread then doing it on purpose.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why does she say "oh cant get me words out" all the time, when they came out perfectly fine, it really gets on my nerves!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly! Why couldn’t she let the boys have the others. Really pissed me off when she said donuts for the boys. Are they duck! They are not gonna get a look in, they just get manky frozen nuggets.
Welcome to the thread.
Those kids aren't going to get the donuts like you say. Its so sad that all those kids seem to get is food that is reduced in price or tit from Heron but Steve and her treat themselves to carveries etc.

• Heart
  • Sad
Im sorry if I offend anybody here but buying meat and fish so near to the end date makes me feel yucky, I'd rather go without than buy something that could make me ill. I seriously hope she didn't eat that pack of prawns that were open.
I can't see how she could consider the food a bargain when she probably didn't even need it and had to waste petrol getting it.
Like you say they are just greedy and selfish.
It's a false economy, its only saving you money if you were going to pay full price for it in the first place, she'd be better off setting a food budget and sticking to it to save money, I bet she'd be upset if she actually added up everything that she spends on food in a month, she's always buying "bits and bobs" but never actually proper ingredients for meals. She's too interested in video content to realise that her children actually need a good mother, she should be concentrating on trying to become that and stop with the embarrassing dick head speeches and reduced/out of date food videos on YouTube!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does she say "oh cant get me words out" all the time, when they came out perfectly fine, it really gets on my nerves!
Wish She would drop the sweary idiotic speech at the end of every video too, I cant switch it off quickly enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's a false economy, its only saving you money if you were going to pay full price for it in the first place, she'd be better off setting a food budget and sticking to it to save money, I bet she'd be upset if she actually added up everything that she spends on food in a month, she's always buying "bits and bobs" but never actually proper ingredients for meals. She's too interested in video content to realise that her children actually need a good mother, she should be concentrating on trying to become that and stop with the embarrassing dick head speeches and reduced/out of date food videos on YouTube!
It is a false economy. Can you honestly see her buying those things even if they were sold at a cheaper store like Aldi. She wouldn't be buying the vegan sausage, sea bass etc. She's just spending money to make content for her channel.

Wish She would drop the sweary idiotic speech at the end of every video too, I cant switch it off quickly enough!
It's pathetic. Do her subscribers really need to be told they're are f**,king amazing, bad witches and not to let the d**kheads/knobheads get them down. She could give a speech without using the bad language (even though I use foul language in some of my comments on this thread).
She's said in the past that hers is a positive channel but how is calling people offensive names and saying they're a bad witch, positive.

Its one of her many annoying quotes like "I've got a hair in my mouth", " Bargain", "Put it on a hot wash". She does it to make her subscribers think she's funny.

Last edited:
  • Heart
When most men are out grafting cropper is in flipflops with a shopping basket in the middle of the day looking for reduced items 🙄
another ex Faye fan here, I’m sorry but cropper wasn’t just spending his not working day rooting about for reduced food in flipflops, he was doing it in flipflops AND SOCKS 😱🤢
083FB3FF-259C-468C-A3FE-07C29D1F1F02.jpeg

This is what started putting me off her first, the way she does that thing with her tongue after saying she can’t get her words out, she does it every single vlog so must be fake, it really gives me the ick 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
download (3).jpeg
another ex Faye fan here, I’m sorry but cropper wasn’t just spending his not working day rooting about for reduced food in flipflops, he was doing it in flipflops AND SOCKS 😱🤢View attachment 1368738

This is what started putting me off her first, the way she does that thing with her tongue after saying she can’t get her words out, she does it every single vlog so must be fake, it really gives me the ick 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.