FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be honest. How many people scratched their heads when they read this. I did. 😁

I read if you keep make up for too long its a trap for bacteria especially liquid make up. It made me laugh when she said she is going for the less is more effect then puts a shitload more make up on. I can't understand why people ask her for make up tutorials unless their all planning becoming clowns.
I honestly think these people asking her for make up tips feel sorry for her, in fact I think all the comments are mostly pity comments, I mean she's coming across as someone who is very needy and a bit slow, why else would she be living the way she does, she's so immature!

Reactions: 4
I don't think I've ever seen anybody as lazy as her 🤦‍♀️ she can't find her hair dryer? How do you lose a hairdryer??

Reactions: 9
The little tops that she's going to wear a different one every day are too small for her, too small and too short, she should be buying clothes to flatter her size, she just makes herself look bigger, I'm sure she could get clothes with "a pop of colour" in her own size if she shopped in a store and paid full price, but I suppose if the charity shop hasn't got it for a pound, she's not getting it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Was she stoned! Was rambling about shite and looked like she had spent the night in a skip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She's broody ..I know she has had babies obviously but I honestly can't imagine her with a baby can you imagine the 5 cats crawling over it

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Her bloody hair needs deep treatment I have curly thick hair - straighten it occasionally I can see she has curly hair she should try the curly hair method stay off the heat and cheap box dyes.

Reactions: 4
I watched an old vlog of hers from about 3 years ago, a pathetic couples q&a ....bloody hell she's gone downhill since then. They're quite a weird couple too they don't suit each other

Reactions: 7
My opinion is he latched onto her, he was probably desperate to get out of his family home and she was set up with the smelly council house so it was a easy lay for him ( not that he's anything to look at )

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My opinion is he latched onto her, he was probably desperate to get out of his family home and she was set up with the smelly council house so it was a easy lay for him ( not that he's anything to look at )
sounds about right. Now he’s stuck with her

• Heart
Who wears sunglasses in the house! This video is a new low

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
sounds about right. Now he’s stuck with her
He could easily walk away the boys aren't his but I think she has fucked his confidence so he probably won't , she doesn't seem to be wanting him the drive either she's keeping him prisoner he's fkn glued to her

• Sick
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.