FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Faye I'm not sweating ..she's making a fool of that stuff again , isn't she scared incase they watch this and chap her door ?

Reactions: 4
Honestly, she has a bleeping problem getting out of breath because of someone's really really old clothes 🤢🤢
Here's an idea Faye, get a proper bleeping job and then you can spend your money on all the designer clothes you want!!
She looks like a bleeping moron!!
Holiday vlogs coming up??
I hope she's going to take her kids this time!!
The cheek of her moaning about the smell of the clothes, does she own a mirror??
She looks minging, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones Faye!!
The whole video is 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
the irony of her saying her mystery bundle smells like wet dog when thats exactly what i expect her to smell like lol why not put all of it in the washing machine straight away rather than let it literally sweat in the kitchen

• Heart
She wants a van fs how much rubbish is she planning on buying ? , Is she thinking straight ?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She wants a van fs how much rubbish is she planning on buying ? , Is she thinking straight ?
She's got an intellectual disability, she has to, no mother in her 30's lives like this by choice
I feel so sad for her kids, her putting these videos on a public channel, they'll get bullied for sure, kids teasing them because their mum gets their clothes in other people's rubbish

• Sad
Reactions: 5
That whole video made me wanna throw up 🤮 how long does something have to be left in damp conditions before money oxidises 🤢 absolute woman

• Sick
Reactions: 5
A few quick things. I haven't watched any of her tit for a while. Not since the dog hair on the cooker one. Did you lot see that?! I can't believe it didn't get a mention on here. 😱🤮

The free music festival in town was absolutely diabolical. It was every bit as bad as you could possibly imagine, and then some. Has she vlogged it? I'll have a look shortly. I bet she thought it was great, the woman.

Lastly, just wanna make a point on her filming others when she's out and about...while I am not looking to defend her in any way, she is well within her rights to do that tbh. There is no right to privacy in public, and as long as she isn't targeting or harassing any particular individual, then she can film anyone she wants. That's just the law I'm afraid. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 1
Ffs. Why buy more clothes when you can't even be bothered to was the ones you already have.
I personally thinks she has a problem and its not being helped by her subscribers laughing and making nicey nicey comments on her vlogs. Seriously she needs to listen to us on Tattle and go and seek some help. At the rate she's carrying on she's going to be overwhelmed by other peoples junk.
She needs to start buying quality over quantity. Also she needs a good decluttering book or to watch some decluttering videos before her house becomes a safety hazard.
She sells them. All this I love buying joblots is fake. She is doing a bit of buying and selling, posting on social media is just content and daily uploads. She hadn't got a problem. I think she is a shrewd business woman and fakes acting stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She sells them. All this I love buying joblots is fake. She is doing a bit of buying and selling, posting on social media is just content and daily uploads. She hadn't got a problem. I think she is a shrewd business woman and fakes acting stupid.
I don't doubt that she is fake, it's blatant and embarrassing at this stage, I don't think I'd call her shrewd, I think sly is a better word, and it's a pity she doesn't think of her son's when she posts videos of herself going through other people's rubbish bags in her kitchen!

Reactions: 15
I don't doubt that she is fake, it's blatant and embarrassing at this stage, I don't think I'd call her shrewd, I think sly is a better word, and it's a pity she doesn't think of her son's when she posts videos of herself going through other people's rubbish bags in her kitchen!
100%. Well said. Yes sly! It's all well and good making money.... but like that? Compromising your integrity and embarrassing your kids making them open for bullying? That birthday lunch with out of date food????? Nope!!!

Reactions: 6
Ever get the impression if she was pregnant and had a girl, those boys would be fckd off to a corner more so than now. If it was another boy, gutted she would be, gutted!

Sorry... am I seeing this right... she got discount zoo tickets, out of date rolls for the picnic, went to the pub, gave the kids coke but no birthday meal, a tit cake & secondhand present?

Why doesn't she volunteer in the charity shop and get off her arse!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ever get the impression if she was pregnant and had a girl, those boys would be fckd off to a corner more so than now. If it was another boy, gutted she would be, gutted!
I definitely think that the boys wouldn't get as much attention if she had a baby girl or even if she had another boy as long as she had a kid with old ginger bollocks she would be happy.

100%. Well said. Yes sly! It's all well and good making money.... but like that? Compromising your integrity and embarrassing your kids making them open for bullying? That birthday lunch with out of date food????? Nope!!!
I can't believe she paid £15 for a load of tit a couple of days after feeding her kids a picnic with out of date food.

the irony of her saying her mystery bundle smells like wet dog when thats exactly what i expect her to smell like lol why not put all of it in the washing machine straight away rather than let it literally sweat in the kitchen

Sorry... am I seeing this right... she got discount zoo tickets, out of date rolls for the picnic, went to the pub, gave the kids coke but no birthday meal, a tit cake & secondhand present?

Why doesn't she volunteer in the charity shop and get off her arse!
She got tickets for £14 for a family of four. Then made a picnic using food from a good to go bag and reduced food from CO-OP and used the last bit if squash for the kids to drink.
How would she like it if somebody bought one of the mystery clothing bundles that she is planning on selling and started saying it stinks like rancid chip fat, cat puke, dog piss, and had that dirty house smell. She probably couldn't put the clothes in the machine because there was probably washing in there from about three days ago.

Last edited:
At the start of this thread theres the vote for what she smells of.....there should have been a 5th option.............. "all the above" 🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.