Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilylily

VIP Member
It's like she has an intellectual problem, she is in her 30's and has no idea how to parent or run a home, her house is chaotic and that is bad for them all

Reactions: 2

Pog Paulba

A few quick things. I haven't watched any of her shit for a while. Not since the dog hair on the cooker one. Did you lot see that?! I can't believe it didn't get a mention on here. 😱🤮

The free music festival in town was absolutely diabolical. It was every bit as bad as you could possibly imagine, and then some. Has she vlogged it? I'll have a look shortly. I bet she thought it was great, the tramp.

Lastly, just wanna make a point on her filming others when she's out and about...while I am not looking to defend her in any way, she is well within her rights to do that tbh. There is no right to privacy in public, and as long as she isn't targeting or harassing any particular individual, then she can film anyone she wants. That's just the law I'm afraid. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 1

Ginny

Just watching the newest joblot video, think its the best shes looked for a long while,make up doesnt look bad.i think its because she doesnt have the stupid lashes on for a change

Reactions: 1