Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The house is rammed with old clothes, i bet they could wear everything just once and go weeks without needing to put a wash on.

I have bought my kids enough uniform so as that they have a different set for every day of the week, excluding blazers. Surely, someone who hoards clothes to that extent does something similar??

So her kids birthday picnic was reduced out of date food and them two eat fresh doughnuts by the beach and him a full english breakfast......doing it is bad enough but to then film it for everyone to see just beggars belief.
You've got a point. I defended her before, a lot of people struggle financially and she made an effort to do a day out for her child's birthday on a budget, i wouldn't knock that. But it does take the mick that the next week shes spending on the two of them. If it were me, I'd have stayed in all month and spent more on that day if money was tight. Do they ever go for meals out with the kids?

I'm still feeling sad at the excitement at the pub coke. I remember when she took the to a garden centre at Christmas and they were in awe of everything as if she'd taken them to disney world.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Wow!! Miracles do happen. One minute she's got bad fibro next she's doing this HIIT session. I bet there are thousands of fibro sufferers who want to know her secret. It must be all those crab stick salads.😁

View attachment 1289309View attachment 1289310View attachment 1289314

So this person is ment to have fibro yet she has jogged up and down a field and done press ups ect ...she is obviously scamming the benefits system
That arse licking comment by her subbie 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

She's only lost 3lbs in 2 weeks. I bet that's why we didn't get a weigh in last week

• Heart

TheresaGreen

I’d like to thank @Bella’s Mummy for introducing me to the car crash channel of Faye Jay.

She can’t be real?

I watched her try on clothes that were way too small for her, boobs hanging out, she looked both a state and a trollop... but declared that she felt “fit as f*ck”

My opinon so far... she looks like a manky fat skank.

• Haha
There's lots of boxes you need to tick to be a good parent (good not perfect, I'm sure the perfect parents are few and far between), making sure their physical and emotional needs are met, that they feel loved, safe and secure, etc etc. One of the more controversial, in my opinion, aspects of being a good parent is paying for your own kids! In fact it's not even about just that, you're at risk of normising elective unemployment and living off benefits to your kids. What kind of example does that send to your children? What is it inspiring them to grow up to be? If you can wander round shopping several days a week, go for drives, and have trips out to the beach and arcades i can guarantee there are types of work out there that you are physically capable of doing to support YOUR own children. Tax payers do not owe you a free ride. IF (and yeah it's IF, we are all speculating after all) she's predominantly reliant on benefits it's disgusting that she spends public money on bags of rubbish to make videos for, treats for her and her boyfriend and her children get the bare minimum. No love you money from the child will sway me on that. It's great that they seem like polite, pleasant, happy children but how avout her and steve pay for them themselves?

• Heart

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
Her sons little face when he got an ice cream 💔... can tell they don't get treated very often. Dinner on the trampoline... 🤷‍♀️ However she's good to herself isn't she!

• Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
Im sorry if I offend anybody here but buying meat and fish so near to the end date makes me feel yucky, I'd rather go without than buy something that could make me ill. I seriously hope she didn't eat that pack of prawns that were open.
I can't see how she could consider the food a bargain when she probably didn't even need it and had to waste petrol getting it.
Like you say they are just greedy and selfish.
It's a false economy, its only saving you money if you were going to pay full price for it in the first place, she'd be better off setting a food budget and sticking to it to save money, I bet she'd be upset if she actually added up everything that she spends on food in a month, she's always buying "bits and bobs" but never actually proper ingredients for meals. She's too interested in video content to realise that her children actually need a good mother, she should be concentrating on trying to become that and stop with the embarrassing dick head speeches and reduced/out of date food videos on YouTube!

• Heart

mummy_3

Chatty Member
Her latest charity shop video and she says how she first met Steve. She was wearing low rise jeans, thong sticking out riding a bike off to get more beer :sick: sounds like such a chavvy council estate romance there

• Sick
  • Haha

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
**Trigger warning, foul language**
I am fucking speechless. It was the youngest kids birthday and how did they celebrate? A £14 wildlife park deal with a picnic made up of food that came from a Too good to Go bag and reduced section at CO-OP. Sometimes I feel sorry for those kids.
I know people are struggling at the moment but for gods sake treat the kids to something nice for their birthday not a cheap offer from the internet and out of date food.

Great! 🤬. So the rest of us go to work to be taxed to death so someone can indulge in some vanity project and live off the state!
I wonder if she claims PIP for her fibro 🤷‍♀️
She's an insult to all the hard working people in the country who are struggling to make a living.
What annoys people on this thread is that she is at home all day,yet her house is filthy and she complains about her washing pile mounting up. She says she has fibro but can exercise and go round charity shops.
She's one big fake.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Faye Jays money advice.
Save money on petrol. Buy a Too Good to go bag and then drive to fetch it.

My advice.
Don't buy the bag. Then you'll save £3 odd and petrol money. Simples!!

I found out last night that I'm actually cooking spaghetti bolognese wrong.
I've always browned the mince,added the other stuff then let it simmer, while the pasta is cooking. But according to Faye you have to boil the shit out of the pasta and make the bolognese after.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rascal

Not done laundry, so why is that stinky red throw on her sofa? Doing Tylers homework on a Sunday and telling him not to stress, as long as he does his best? How about not leaving homework last minute and sit with him on the Friday night, get all the homework done then the boy won't be stressed on Saturday and Sunday, plus anything missed or any further thoughts can be addressed at leisure rather than last minute. It's called preparation! Just setting up the boys to slack like she does.
Dirty house, dirty uniforms, dirty beds and bedroom, dirty mothers mouth, rubbish food. Now " as long as they give their best"... I agree only on the basis that they get full help and support. Not a mum who lets them do homework on Sunday night, after being out all day so they are super tired. What kid has the energy to do homework after that?
Look in the mirror Faye, when you say don't let the d*ckheads get you down, aim that at yourself, because you are the only one letting yourself and your kids down. Getting your hair and nails done, spending money on you and Steve to have a nice "date" buying breakfast, drinks and doughnuts, and giving your boys out of date food and used bedsheets. Shame on you. Utter disgrace. Get a grip!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Nellinton

VIP Member
I dont know why she thinks being a size 20 that she'll fit into size 12!?? I'm a 14 and wouldn't fit into a 12.

• Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
She won't buy fresh bread and fruits for her children's school lunches but will spend money on that pile of shite, those poor kids having to deal with her as their mother, I'll say it again, she's leaving her kids wide open to be bullied because of what she's doing on her channel

• Heart
  • Sad

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Oh god I'd forgotten about the 5 cats. As much as I love animals I couldn't share a small space with so many.
If I had 2 dogs, 5 cats, 2 kids and a sponger in my house I'd feel suffocated, and I feel very lucky to have plenty of space where I live
I have two dogs but they're small ones. That hardly take up any room and but I certainly wouldnt get more pets even though I have the room just because I love animals.

I dislike her dog Crash too.I know he’s a puppy but eating the kids glasses and smashing countless bowls.I think he’s more spoilt than the boys well she’s spends more on his new diet than theirs.Also with the money spent on the little shit she could’ve redone the boys passports and booked a cheap Holliday to Spain/Portugal or France.I wonder if she ever did a DIY on their bedroom.
She was planning on taking them to Spain.
I bet she didn't do a makeover on their bedroom, she's been saying she's going to do the kitchen for weeks.

# 4 Boring vlogs, can't speak proper, Goes shopping with boyfriend Cropper

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I just can't with the second hand bras 🤢 I could not put my tits in something someone else has had their sweaty tits in even its been hot washed or not its absolutely disgusting!

• Sick
  • Haha
She will be making pennies. You need at least treble the subscriptions/views that she has and sponsorship to make decent money on YouTube. She only gets a couple of freebies here and there. I would say they're claiming benefits to survive
Great! 🤬. So the rest of us go to work to be taxed to death so someone can indulge in some vanity project and live off the state!
I wonder if she claims PIP for her fibro 🤷‍♀️

vikky

See her and Steve have been to the pub again when the kids are at school.Steve gets hairspray and chocolate Fay gets a load of makeup and what do the kids get a 29p flap jack each those boys literally get nothing spent on them unless it’s second hand ,guessing if they are on benefits a large percentage of money they do get is meant to be for the children

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Why the fuck did she buy a mug with a golden retriever on it when Sam is not even a golden retriever 🤔 the mind boggles, also the too small clothes 😭 fuck off pair of spongers

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12