FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's so financially secure she could just go and buy a new one straight away and with that would come a warranty!
I don't think she knows the meaning of "financially secure" 🤦‍♀️

In tonight's video she'll be on saying what wonderful things she has done with the kids today...... hi Faye 👋
True. She could buy a pretty decent one for about £250.

It's all the rewashing of clothes too, washing them and leaving them wet and smelly in there then rewashing them 4 days later, she is beyond lazy!!
She is so lazy. It takes less than a few minutes to put the clothes in,put detergent in then switch it on. Its not as though she would even have to stand there watching it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Can't Steve not fix the machine ? he doesn't seem to do any DIY at all around the shack View attachment 1335520
Steve does nothing!!
The house is disgusting, I couldn't sleep at night if my house was like that, instead of feeding their faces at The beach while the kids are at school, they should be at home making sure that their children have a clean cosy place to live, not that smelly shithole that is just thick with grease and grime, I was nearly getting sick when she was talking about her toilet being smelly 🤮🤮 her answer to that was to buy an air freshener?? Seriously, scrub the place Faye, she is so unhygenic it's rotten!
But I shouldn't be surprised, she wears dry shampoo every day because she's too lazy to wash her hair and she uses deodorant and perfume instead of having a shower, she's absolutely minging 🤮🤮

Has he ever hard a sperm count test to rule that out ?
She said he had, and everything was fine and that she wishes someone would tell her what the next step is??
If she went to a doctor they would tell her what the next step is, she's a liar, why would a doctor not answer that question??

Reactions: 7
She's just pure filth to look at, grotty as they come, what's with the make up on this? bronzer slapped around so much she's got an actual line on her nose which makes it look like a squashy sweet, I can't watch her without itching and wanting to jet wash her

fayjay.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She's just pure filth to look at, grotty as they come, what's with the make up on this? bronzer slapped around so much she's got an actual line on her nose which makes it look like a squashy sweet, I can't watch her without itching and wanting to jet wash her

View attachment 1335823
The top lip 🤮🤮 you can tell she has no friends in real life, they'd tell her to have a scrub and maybe do a make up course 🤮🤮

Reactions: 4
Watching her "cleaning her council house " vlog and she said she's going to use washing up liquid in her washing machine and there is clumps of dog hair everywhere all over the living room floor and empty pot noodles ect in the living room it's a utter dump honestly

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Watching her "cleaning her council house " vlog and she said she's going to use washing up liquid in her washing machine and there is clumps of dog hair everywhere all over the living room floor and empty pot noodles ect in the living room it's a utter dump honestly
She's disgusting 🤮🤮

Reactions: 5

View attachment 1335823
Im glad someone else mentioned her nose I thought I was imagining it.

Reactions: 3
I was disappointed that there wasn't a video last night. I was looking forward to seeing a "come join us at the launderette" vlog.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A launderette would be to expensive for her she will probably wash the stuff in the bath with lynx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I actually feel so bad for the boys, she'll probably rub down their school uniform and drown them in cheap body spray before school tomorrow, please Faye if you're reading this, take the kids clothes to the launderette, sending them to school in unwashed smelly clothes is just leaving them wide open to be bullied!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She will be back to bath chats while scrubbing the clothes with lynx

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The house is rammed with old clothes, i bet they could wear everything just once and go weeks without needing to put a wash on.

I have bought my kids enough uniform so as that they have a different set for every day of the week, excluding blazers. Surely, someone who hoards clothes to that extent does something similar??

So her kids birthday picnic was reduced out of date food and them two eat fresh doughnuts by the beach and him a full english breakfast......doing it is bad enough but to then film it for everyone to see just beggars belief.
You've got a point. I defended her before, a lot of people struggle financially and she made an effort to do a day out for her child's birthday on a budget, i wouldn't knock that. But it does take the mick that the next week shes spending on the two of them. If it were me, I'd have stayed in all month and spent more on that day if money was tight. Do they ever go for meals out with the kids?

I'm still feeling sad at the excitement at the pub coke. I remember when she took the to a garden centre at Christmas and they were in awe of everything as if she'd taken them to disney world.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The house is rammed with old clothes, i bet they could wear everything just once and go weeks without needing to put a wash on.

I have bought my kids enough uniform so as that they have a different set for every day of the week, excluding blazers. Surely, someone who hoards clothes to that extent does something similar??

You've got a point. I defended her before, a lot of people struggle financially and she made an effort to do a day out for her child's birthday on a budget, i wouldn't knock that. But it does take the mick that the next week shes spending on the two of them. If it were me, I'd have stayed in all month and spent more on that day if money was tight. Do they ever go for meals out with the kids?

I'm still feeling sad at the excitement at the pub coke. I remember when she took the to a garden centre at Christmas and they were in awe of everything as if she'd taken them to disney world.
She has said before that they only have one uniform except for shirts, she buys new ones in Poundland because she can't get the dirt out of the collars so she throws them out!
The poor kids obviously aren't being shown how to wash properly if she has to buy new shirts every couple of weeks, I know boys get dirty but if they are washing properly and every day and if you're washing the clothes properly, they won't get black around the collars and shouldn't be needing to be thrown out every couple of weeks, her kids seem like great really good kids, but she begrudges spending money on them and that's fair enough if you haven't got it but she clearly spends money on herself and steve and has said that she's doing great financially, she has her priorities up her arse, I'm not saying she should be out spending a fortune on the kids every day, but if you can't afford to treat your kids to a meal out for their birthday then how can you justify spending money on yourself and your boyfriend? Usually parents would go without so their kids could be treated, not the other way round.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

That upsets me to how excited they were for a coke they must not be used to being taken out ..I have never heard her once taking them to a real restaurant it's just Macdonalds they get , they will probably just get a happy meal while Steve sits with a large big Mac meal with extras

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.