FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I correct in thinking she got a second hand keyboard as a birthday gift for her son?? If so she should be ashamed spending money on her hair. 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The fact she shared it on YT and his friends could have laughed and mocked the poor boy because if it to, she is a disgrace

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
The sea here is absolutely disgusting. Lovely beaches but not the sea. 🤮

Probably the cleanest water she's ever been in, though.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Been a bit behind on the Faye tit show.Which vlog does she get her hair done.Has she met her weight loss targets.Have we seen her sister or anyone else in the vlogs bar her pets and big Steve.

Reactions: 4
Been a bit behind on the Faye tit show.Which vlog does she get her hair done.Has she met her weight loss targets.Have we seen her sister or anyone else in the vlogs bar her pets and big Steve.
Yesterday's blog for the hair, nothing has changed, she's still 15 stone 3 pounds, spends tit loads of money on herself and steve and pennies on her children! You haven't missed a thing

Reactions: 7
So she asked her kids if they wanted doughnuts when they was out........Hi Faye 🤣🤣🤣🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
My heart broke when her son was saying if i had £3.50 of my own money I could go on one of the rides, for God's sake, she spent so much money on her hair (only to ruin it in the manky sea a couple of hours later) but wouldn't let them go on a fair ride, after taking them there?? The most she would stretch to was a pounds worth of 2p peices for a coin machine and she seemed to be playing more than the kids, probably thinks she deserves a medal for buying them doughnuts, isn't it crazy when she was going through her magic bag and came across a chocolate buttons yoghurt, her first thought wasn't her kids, it was, oh Steve will love that??
She's a miserable cow. The poor kids, I feel so sorry for them

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I wonder what Sian would think after sending her a pan because she wouldn't buy one herself, then getting her hair done? I'd be well pissed off if it was me.

Reactions: 9
Send the kids to youth club with tit "treats" from the house but don't think twice about splashing the cash down the hairdressers? Sorry? All the tit about "one life" u know that's just a way of giving all us 'haters' a finger up. She's absolutely rank rotten 🤢🤬

• Heart
Wtf she wouldn’t stretch to letting the kids go on a ride each 😡

Such a selfish cow

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I assume that's a subtle passive aggressive fathers day dig on her YouTube community post....

Or actually, maybe more likely a dig at posts on here

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My heart broke when her son was saying if i had £3.50 of my own money I could go on one of the rides, for God's sake, she spent so much money on her hair (only to ruin it in the manky sea a couple of hours later) but wouldn't let them go on a fair ride, after taking them there?? The most she would stretch to was a pounds worth of 2p peices for a coin machine and she seemed to be playing more than the kids, probably thinks she deserves a medal for buying them doughnuts, isn't it crazy when she was going through her magic bag and came across a chocolate buttons yoghurt, her first thought wasn't her kids, it was, oh Steve will love that??
She's a miserable cow. The poor kids, I feel so sorry for them
I thought that too about the chocolate treat. Why not one of the boys, why Steve? She is a complete idiot. I unsubscribed ages ago. She is a selfish tw*t, bobbing in the sea like a yapping bufoon, after paying money to get her hair done and messing it up, then begrudging to pay for the boys go on a poxy ride. She wants another kid? Why? When she cannot appreciate the two wonderful boys she has. She is just greedy, selfish and ungrateful. We know you read this Faye. Stick two fingers up at yourself, cos only one d*ckhead about and it isn't us.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Poor kids, massive inconvenience to her.
Cropper comes first after her.
Really dislike her now after really liking her a couple of years ago. Time has shown her true colours.

• Heart
She has hair extensions too?? While her kids eat out of date food?! Dirty horrible selfish bush pig! Absolutely no shame in begging/scabbing for stuff from people.... Then casually spends about £70-£100 on herself in the hairdressers?? Wow just wow 🥴 yes damn right I'd be pissed off if I gifted someone something because I believed them to be poor, then they go and fritter a chunk of money on something like that which is totally unnecessary!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't read her community page. What did she say? X
It's a note from her son telling her how much he loves her, it makes the way she treats them seem even worse, they are just a prop that she rolls out on YouTube to make herself look like a great mum, unfortunately it's actually proving her to be the opposite of a good mum, she couldn't give a tit about them and it's obvious

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Faye Jays money advice.
Save money on petrol. Buy a Too Good to go bag and then drive to fetch it.

My advice.
Don't buy the bag. Then you'll save £3 odd and petrol money. Simples!!

I found out last night that I'm actually cooking spaghetti bolognese wrong.
I've always browned the mince,added the other stuff then let it simmer, while the pasta is cooking. But according to Faye you have to boil the tit out of the pasta and make the bolognese after.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.