FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

What does she smell of?

• 10yr old chip pan

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Onion armpit stench

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Her kitchen grime

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • A dogs arsehole

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @ChubClubThug for the most liked thread title ❤

Cannot believe that last upload... wtaf! She's been on the beg for free food so decided to feed her disgusting hairy slobbery mouth and the lazy creepy ginger bollox bf! The kids!!!!!???? He seems like a total imbecile too, her giggling like her life depended on it. Actually felt vomit in my mouth at the pair of them 🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks @ChubClubThug for the most liked thread title ❤

Cannot believe that last upload... wtaf! She's been on the beg for free food so decided to feed her disgusting hairy slobbery mouth and the lazy creepy ginger bollox bf! The kids!!!!!???? He seems like a total imbecile too, her giggling like her life depended on it. Actually felt vomit in my mouth at the pair of them 🤢
poor kids. Imagine eating something they have prepared in that filthy dog hair ridden house 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Onion armpit 🤣
I watched until she said ‘fresh produce’ and switched off.
like she ever buys any, the Green Chef might regret giving that to the kitchen minger, it’s put me off anyway.
Do you reckon she texted Big Lazy bollocks and said you need to come home and cook some vegetable tit because the tattlers are on to your affairs and it isn’t good for my channel or I’m telling the benefits you aren’t really disabled. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Onion armpit 🤣
I watched until she said ‘fresh produce’ and switched off.
like she ever buys any, the Green Chef might regret giving that to the kitchen minger, it’s put me off anyway.
Do you reckon she texted Big Lazy bollocks and said you need to come home and cook some vegetable tit because the tattlers are on to your affairs and it isn’t good for my channel or I’m telling the benefits you aren’t really disabled. 🤣
Think tbf they are both mentally disabled

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Think tbf they are both mentally disabled
I honestly think you might be right, no couple in their 30's would waste their money on the tit they do, and she has no idea how to run a house or parent her kids appropriately 🤷‍♀️

She thought making a pot of pasta with them made her mother of the year 🤦‍♀️ it's bizarre

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
#
I honestly think you might be right, no couple in their 30's would waste their money on the tit they do, and she has no idea how to run a house or parent her kids appropriately 🤷‍♀️

She thought making a pot of pasta with them made her mother of the year 🤦‍♀️ it's bizarre
I know someone who's 23 and could put Faye to shame. His flat is immaculate even though she has 3 cats. She regularly cooks from scratch, she's savvy with money and has more intelligence in her big toe than Faye and ginger bollocks put together.Faye needs to grow up and stop acting like a teenage girl with a pathetic do called bad witch energy.

Great title and 10 year old chip pan 😂😂

Yeah ok Faye 😂View attachment 1263653
Well we definitely know she's putting herself first. Egotistical self centred witch. As for getting tit done she doesn't do anything. These quotes are so pathetic biggest part of the time. PS she smells like a chip pan and has chip pan greasy hair too 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Will we everrrrrrrrr hear the end of a crappy Pandora bracelet?? She treats us to yet another "Bag of Wank" 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The bleeping lipstick, she looks like a bleeping clown, she looks like she's in her 40's behaving like a 12 year old, pretending to be tipsy after one drink 🤦‍♀️ grow up Faye seriously!!

Someone's been heavily on the piss mid afternoon 🍹 Also loved the wee dig at how inconvenient having her sons are to the amount of shite she can load her old banger up with to sell on at a car boot sale this wknd. She's an actual embarrassment 😳

Someone's been heavily on the piss mid afternoon 🍹 Also loved the wee dig at how inconvenient having her sons are to the amount of shite she can load her old banger up with to sell on at a car boot sale this wknd. She's an actual embarrassment 😳
She should be cleaning her house, not standing in the kitchen talking to her camera, seriously she should be focusing on her kids and trying to become a better mother, instead she's drinking in her kitchen alone while making wedges that the boys won't be able to eat because she covered them in chilli instead of paprika 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She should be cleaning her house, not standing in the kitchen talking to her camera, seriously she should be focusing on her kids and trying to become a better mother, instead she's drinking in her kitchen alone while making wedges that the boys won't be able to eat because she covered them in chilli instead of paprika 🤦‍♀️
She buys a bag of potatoes the size of her house, dunno why she can't redo them in order to feed 2 growing boys!

• Heart
I've only watched a couple of minutes. Is she on something? She was doing my head in blubbering on.

• Haha
Just watching the newest joblot video, think its the best shes looked for a long while,make up doesnt look bad.i think its because she doesnt have the stupid lashes on for a change

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.