FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faye's quotes would be

"Don't let the dickheads get you down'
" Give um the middle finger"
"Four for a pound"
"Bangin'"
"You Know"
"Bargain"

She'd probably sell shopping bags that look like Too Good To Go bags

Also a book on how to feed your kids using nearly out of date food.
Don’t forget… ‘I’ve got a dog ‘air in ma maaf’.
‘Can’t seen to get ma words arrrt today’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Only been watching Faye for about a year so I watched a primark haul from 2019 she actually used to by clothes in her own size she even said she bought a size 20 because 18 was to small and told her subscribers it doesn’t matter if you have to go up a size as long as it fits and didn’t she used to sound and act different back then

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Only been watching Faye for about a year so I watched a primark haul from 2019 she actually used to by clothes in her own size she even said she bought a size 20 because 18 was to small and told her subscribers it doesn’t matter if you have to go up a size as long as it fits and didn’t she used to sound and act different back then
So different! But when Steve is in a video with her, her accent changes and her tone of voice is different, she's like an immature teenager putting on a show

Reactions: 6
She was completely different in her early videos but over the past couple of years she's completely changed. She's become so foul mouthed. A lot of people on this thread say the same and some say its partly the fault of her subscribers who find the things she does hilarious even though they are mostly stupid immature things like trying on clothes that are too small or making crude innuendoes about cucumbers and batteries. She really needs to grow up and start acting like an adult and not a 15 year old girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She acts like a 15 year old

I dread to think what she's like at parent's evening at school

Reactions: 4
She acts like a 15 year old

I dread to think what she's like at parent's evening at school
Can you imagine what the other parents think of her, she's at home all day everyday and I've never once heard of her going into the school as a volunteer, maybe my kids schools are different but they encourage parents to come in, even one morning a month to do shared reading programmes with the kids or to help out with activities in the school, although she is too lazy to do stuff like that, she only wants to do things she can use for content, if it doesn't benefit her then she can't be arsed, it's sad for the boys

• Heart
I think in the beginning she was trying to sound more posh so people could understand her more. Her posh voice is hilarious compared to now. I think there is only so long you can fake something in videos before the real person starts to show

Reactions: 6
I think in the beginning she was trying to sound more posh so people could understand her more. Her posh voice is hilarious compared to now. I think there is only so long you can fake something in videos before the real person starts to show
The real Faye is definitely on show now!!

Her accent on camera changes when she's with Steve, when she's alone in her kitchen it's completely different, more and more people are seeing it now and it shows, more and more people are coming to this thread, she's a mess and then tries to give people advice like some sort of life coach, she needs to cop on, imagine taking any sort of advice from her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The real Faye is definitely on show now!!

Her accent on camera changes when she's with Steve, when she's alone in her kitchen it's completely different, more and more people are seeing it now and it shows, more and more people are coming to this thread, she's a mess and then tries to give people advice like some sort of life coach, she needs to cop on, imagine taking any sort of advice from her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I've never heard a life coach telling someone not to let the dickheads get you down, give um the middle finger and that they're bleeping amazing. Its the same when she started this weight loss journey she was giving people advice but no she can't be added.

Anyone watch the Lidl haul. She was really getting on my nerves doing the usual can't get her words out game. Poor kids git reduced price sausages as well as reduced sandwiches from a local shop because she couldn't be arsed.

Can you imagine what the other parents think of her, she's at home all day everyday and I've never once heard of her going into the school as a volunteer, maybe my kids schools are different but they encourage parents to come in, even one morning a month to do shared reading programmes with the kids or to help out with activities in the school, although she is too lazy to do stuff like that, she only wants to do things she can use for content, if it doesn't benefit her then she can't be arsed, it's sad for the boys
From what she's said on previous videos she doesn't mingle with the other parents.
She's even said that when she picks the kids up, if a teacher goes towards her she'll drive off and that if they want to talk to her they can phone or email her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
So she's got a new washing machine and the clothes smell amazing🙄 the clothes in her old machine smelt a bit "wet dog" that's what happens when you leave them in the machine for ages, or let your dog piss on them..

And why do degusto gift her stuff?? Shes constantly got bags of food shopping, not like she needs it and then says some of the stuff they sent is probably tit 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
So she's got a new washing machine and the clothes smell amazing🙄 the clothes in her old machine smelt a bit "wet dog" that's what happens when you leave them in the machine for ages, or let your dog piss on them..

And why do degusto gift her stuff?? Shes constantly got bags of food shopping, not like she needs it and then says some of the stuff they sent is probably tit 🙄🙄
She's not a great advertisement for any company to be honest!

Reactions: 2

She's such an ungrateful witch. She gets them for free and still moans.
I can't believe she's thinking of washing the kids clothes on a 15 minute wash.

Looks like she has rubbed bisto powder on her cheeks and forehead 🤡
Im really beginning to think shes reading this thread and doing it to wind us up. Her rat tail her needs a good brushing too.

Reactions: 7
Washing their clothes for 15 minutes is just right up her alley, she's a lazy cow!

Reactions: 3
The slowest wash in my machine is 28 mins and my machine is newish , I have never heard of a 15 min wash unless it's just a rinse and spin , is that what hers is so it's not even a proper wash does she know this ?

She's clearly just trying to save on lecky

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.