FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That upsets me to how excited they were for a coke they must not be used to being taken out ..I have never heard her once taking them to a real restaurant it's just Macdonalds they get , they will probably just get a happy meal while Steve sits with a large big Mac meal with extras
She thinks buying makeup and meals out for her and Steve is more important than her kids, and I'm not just talking about treats, buy them an extra school uniform so they aren't wearing unwashed smelly clothes out of the house, it's cruel to do that to kids, they should be her first priority, they are last on her list!

Reactions: 11
Her sons little face when he got an ice cream 💔... can tell they don't get treated very often. Dinner on the trampoline... 🤷‍♀️ However she's good to herself isn't she!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her sons little face when he got an ice cream 💔... can tell they don't get treated very often. Dinner on the trampoline... 🤷‍♀️ However she's good to herself isn't she!
I knew her next video would be of her saying what a great mum she is 😂😂
👋👋 hi Faye
Drinking alone in her kitchen, that's just sad!
She said nothing about bringing the kids clothes to the launderette, I hope her sister has washed them or something, it's so unfair on them

She's vile and stinking. She will get 2 lots of child benefit for the boys, how about you spend it on them you skank!

• Heart
She's vile and stinking. She will get 2 lots of child benefit for the boys, how about you spend it on them you skank!
I haven't got kids but I also thought child benefit was to buy the kids stuff not to spend on yourself.

Just watched the vlog. Poor kids are getting crap out of date food again. For gods sake buy them some fresh food. Also that mango looked well past it. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I haven't got kids but I also thought child benefit was to buy the kids stuff not to spend on yourself.

Just watched the vlog. Poor kids are getting crap out of date food again. For gods sake buy them some fresh food. Also that mango looked well past it. 🤮
She'll be getting around £130 a month for the 2 kids on top of anything else they receive, so why they have to have out of date food when Faye treats herself all the time I don't know

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She'll be getting around £130 a month for the 2 kids on top of anything else they receive, so why they have to have out of date food when Faye treats herself all the time I don't know
It's sickening, is she doing it in the hopes that someone will feel sorry for her and send her money? She spent £3.09 on that bag, she could have gotten a pack of wholemeal rolls and some fresh apples or bananas instead, she makes no sense! She's always scraping the bottom of the barrel for packed lunches, it's not something that creeps up on you, you know you'll need 5 lunches for 2 kids every week, make a lunch plan, write it on your shopping list, it's not rocket science, she hasn't a clue how to treat her children, I feel so sorry for them having deal with her being such an unorganized selfish mess!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How can she be happy giving her kids all that processed chicken junk and bread rolls that "weren't too hard"? they might not be too hard now.....although they looked it! but by the next day in their packed lunches they'll be like bricks. She isn't seriously going to eat that mango is she? it was brown and looked fit for the bin, she'll probably get the dishmatic on it and scoff it anyway.

• Sick
  • Haha
How can she be happy giving her kids all that processed chicken junk and bread rolls that "weren't too hard"? they might not be too hard now.....although they looked it! but by the next day in their packed lunches they'll be like bricks. She isn't seriously going to eat that mango is she? it was brown and looked fit for the bin, she'll probably get the dishmatic on it and scoff it anyway.
Its just heartbreaking that they are given such crap to eat instead of decent healthy fresh food. Surely her subbies can't all think this is OK. She was making out she was a good mum by saying about making sure their homework was done etc. That's not all being a mum is about. Its giving your kids a good upbringing, making sure they are clean, given healthy food and have a nice clean cosy house. I'm beginning to think her mum didn't bother with her. But then again if that was the case she would strive to give her kids a better upbringing. Not the life they have at the moment.
Hope she eats the mango and gets the shits hopefully she'll realise out of date food us not good for the kids.

• Heart
Those bread rolls may seem okay now but she has to expose them to air to put filling in that will be first thing in the morning then they have at least 4hours till dinner

Reactions: 7
Those bread rolls may seem okay now but she has to expose them to air to put filling in that will be first thing in the morning then they have at least 4hours till dinner
She doesn't care, it's really sad

• Sad
She doesn't care, it's really sad
All she cares about is herself and old ginger bollocks.

She's not a bargain hunter like she thinks she is. She's just a tight fisted cow that would sooner have her hair and nails done then to spend money on those poor kids.

• Heart
Not done laundry, so why is that stinky red throw on her sofa? Doing Tylers homework on a Sunday and telling him not to stress, as long as he does his best? How about not leaving homework last minute and sit with him on the Friday night, get all the homework done then the boy won't be stressed on Saturday and Sunday, plus anything missed or any further thoughts can be addressed at leisure rather than last minute. It's called preparation! Just setting up the boys to slack like she does.
Dirty house, dirty uniforms, dirty beds and bedroom, dirty mothers mouth, rubbish food. Now " as long as they give their best"... I agree only on the basis that they get full help and support. Not a mum who lets them do homework on Sunday night, after being out all day so they are super tired. What kid has the energy to do homework after that?
Look in the mirror Faye, when you say don't let the d*ckheads get you down, aim that at yourself, because you are the only one letting yourself and your kids down. Getting your hair and nails done, spending money on you and Steve to have a nice "date" buying breakfast, drinks and doughnuts, and giving your boys out of date food and used bedsheets. Shame on you. Utter disgrace. Get a grip!

Last edited:
  • Heart
She will probably be getting child tax credits and universal credit to top up what peanuts she gets from YT yet they boys are so deprived it's like a house from the early 80's

• Heart
Not done laundry, so why is that stinky red throw on her sofa? Doing Tylers homework on a Sunday and telling him not to stress, as long as he does his best? How about not leaving homework last minute and sit with him on the Friday night, get all the homework done then the boy won't be stressed on Saturday and Sunday, plus anything missed or any further thoughts can be addressed at leisure rather than last minute. It's called preparation! Just setting up the boys to slack like she does.
Dirty house, dirty uniforms, dirty beds and bedroom, dirty mothers mouth, rubbish food. Now " as long as they give their best"... I agree only on the basis that they get full help and support. Not a mum who lets them do homework on Sunday night, after being out all day so they are super tired. What kid has the energy to do homework after that?
Look in the mirror Faye, when you say don't let the d*ckheads get you down, aim that at yourself, because you are the only one letting yourself and your kids down. Getting your hair and nails done, spending money on you and Steve to have a nice "date" buying breakfast, drinks and doughnuts, and giving your boys out of date food and used bedsheets. Shame on you. Utter disgrace. Get a grip!
Totally agree with you. She really needs to have some kind of routine for the kids homework. Do the homework first then have fun at the weekend. Mind you I can't really see her helping too much because she doesn't seem intelligent herself. I bet the kids are more intelligent.
She's so lazy and what makes it worse is the fact that she's at home all day. There are millions of women working and yet they have nice homes etc. She is just plain idle.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's sickening, is she doing it in the hopes that someone will feel sorry for her and send her money? She spent £3.09 on that bag, she could have gotten a pack of wholemeal rolls and some fresh apples or bananas instead, she makes no sense! She's always scraping the bottom of the barrel for packed lunches, it's not something that creeps up on you, you know you'll need 5 lunches for 2 kids every week, make a lunch plan, write it on your shopping list, it's not rocket science, she hasn't a clue how to treat her children, I feel so sorry for them having deal with her being such an unorganized selfish mess!
She's fallen into a trap of allowing youtube views to dictate how She's spending her monthly budget but she clearly does not have the space or budget (or even need) for all this crap. I'd love to take control of her finances for a month or two and put a proper budget in place. The best thing she could do is start making no buy and decluttering videos and start a fresh, sell/donate everything She's hoarded, stop buying on the turn food, make a weekly meal plan and only buy what they will use that week. But i guess that's not whay gets the views... 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Maybe she should stop buying chocolate, biscuits and utter garbage for a month and buy, meat, fresh/frozen veggies and fruit. Bet she would save a ton load of money! Most of her money is subsidising "Big Steve's" chocolate addiction. He is putting on the weight too

• Heart
  • Haha
She will p
She's fallen into a trap of allowing youtube views to dictate how She's spending her monthly budget but she clearly does not have the space or budget (or even need) for all this crap. I'd love to take control of her finances for a month or two and put a proper budget in place. The best thing she could do is start making no buy and decluttering videos and start a fresh, sell/donate everything She's hoarded, stop buying on the turn food, make a weekly meal plan and only buy what they will use that week. But i guess that's not whay gets the views... 🤷‍♀️
Its pathetic that a grown woman has to rely on views on a social media channel to dictate how she spends her money. She really needs to come out of her You Tube bubble and start living in the real world. Surely most of her subbies are getting fed up with the continuous shite she's putting out. The only way she is making the videos entertaining to the subbies is the constant use of foul language and crude innuendoes because nothing else is remotely interesting.

Maybe she should stop buying chocolate, biscuits and utter garbage for a month and buy, meat, fresh/frozen veggies and fruit. Bet she would save a ton load of money! Most of her money is subsidising "Big Steve's" chocolate addiction. He is putting on the weight too
I agree. She would be better off doing a meal plan and doing a weekly shop and buying what she only needs. Her shopping habits seem all over the place, Heron,Tesco,pound land etc. Surely she's spending more doing this than just going to Aldi or Lidl and doing a weekly shop. She says her local Aldi or lidl is far away. She's got a car drive there. Its just laziness that's the problem with her

Wonder if we'll get a weigh in video this week?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Its pathetic that a grown woman has to rely on views on a social media channel to dictate how she spends her money. She really needs to come out of her You Tube bubble and start living in the real world. Surely most of her subbies are getting fed up with the continuous shite she's putting out. The only way she is making the videos entertaining to the subbies is the constant use of foul language and crude innuendoes because nothing else is remotely interesting.

I agree. She would be better off doing a meal plan and doing a weekly shop and buying what she only needs. Her shopping habits seem all over the place, Heron,Tesco,pound land etc. Surely she's spending more doing this than just going to Aldi or Lidl and doing a weekly shop. She says her local Aldi or lidl is far away. She's got a car drive there. Its just laziness that's the problem with her
What other kind of videos would she make? She's not influencer material. She's not got the money to throw at makeup and fashion videos. She doesn't really travel, go anywhere interesting to vlog. She's clearly decided clearance food and 2nd hand clothes off Facebook is her niche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.