FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why in that video does she seem so unhinged?? She looks insane in those sun glasses and she just seems a bit off her rocker

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why in that video does she seem so unhinged?? She looks insane in those sun glasses and she just seems a bit off her rocker
Those sunglasses needed a good clean.

What was the point of that video, other than to show us what a load of shite she's bought over the past weeks. She didn't even do a decent job. She took out all the clothes and didn't even put them back in properly. It was obvious she's got a problem by the the way she was saying "Ohh I forgot about that or Oh I was looking for that" She's got too much tat that its broke the wardrobe. I bet if she sorted out the too small items she'd have a lot more room. I can't believe she blamed Steve for her not having enough room, there were only two items of his. I'm looking forward to see what horrible too small clothing shes going to be wearing this week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She lives like a woman, whatever about Steve, he's big enough and ugly enough to get off his arse if he has a problem with it, but I feel so sorry for the kids and the animals being forced to live in that tit, she's obviously unstable that video with the hair and sunglasses proves that, I'd say Steve is probably afraid of her, I'd say she's a nightmare to live with, so he'll just keep the peace rather than grow a pair and duck off!!

Not sure what I’ve actually seen with this Vlog.
Even weirder than the bath ones.
The sunglasses were filthy… obviously.
Christ on a bike ! Definitely lost the plot.

Reactions: 7
Not sure what I’ve actually seen with this Vlog.
Even weirder than the bath ones.
The sunglasses were filthy… obviously.
Christ on a bike ! Definitely lost the plot.
I agree that she's lost the plot. In fact I agree with comments made by some of this thread that she needs to see someone about her mental health. It seems that when she was working she was more mentally stable but since she's given up work her behaviour has become erratic. She really needs to go back to work and sort her life out.

Reactions: 11
She's broody ..I know she has had babies obviously but I honestly can't imagine her with a baby can you imagine the 5 cats crawling over it
I'd feel sorry for the boys if she had a kid with Steve. I could see them getting less attention from her than they do at the moment

Reactions: 6
Absolutely 💯

It would be her Steve and the baby, the boys would get left out

Last edited:
Screenshot_20220523-205520.png
Screenshot_20220523-205502.png
Screenshot_20220523-205451.png

So this person is ment to have fibro yet she has jogged up and down a field and done press ups ect ...she is obviously scamming the benefits system

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Wow!! Miracles do happen. One minute she's got bad fibro next she's doing this HIIT session. I bet there are thousands of fibro sufferers who want to know her secret. It must be all those crab stick salads.😁

View attachment 1289309View attachment 1289310View attachment 1289314

So this person is ment to have fibro yet she has jogged up and down a field and done press ups ect ...she is obviously scamming the benefits system
That arse licking comment by her subbie 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

She's only lost 3lbs in 2 weeks. I bet that's why we didn't get a weigh in last week

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Caught up on some of the recent videos.She looked such a state in that crappy wardrobe video. Although I did like looking at her old photos.How she manages a HITT workout is a joke when she claims to have all these ailments is a joke.Fibro,breast pain,period pains or whatever’s wrong with her this week!Steve must have better things to do than inspire her to drop the lbs.Maybe he should start working on himself job/ business,travel plans of his own.He should be more fulfilled in his life too.Plus that tuna pasta was bloody grim.I’ve never seen it made like that before!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The tuna pasta looked awful the pasta looked bluey greyish and the bowl gave me the boke everything she does looks 🤮 she has no nice kitchen crockery/utensils ect and only 3 small tiny tins of tuna for all that amount of pasta FS

made me feel abit sick seeing her make that pasta. Did she need that much mayo?
They would both feel more fullfilled if they both got jobs. I have 2 boys who are autistic and all week I have stress, either from hoping they go into class safely to just them being calm and safe at home. I work weekends so dont much of a break but I need to time away from home so I keep working. I know id feel ever more depressed and stressed if I jacked it all in.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
made me feel abit sick seeing her make that pasta. Did she need that much mayo?
They would both feel more fullfilled if they both got jobs. I have 2 boys who are autistic and all week I have stress, either from hoping they go into class safely to just them being calm and safe at home. I work weekends so dont much of a break but I need to time away from home so I keep working. I know id feel ever more depressed and stressed if I jacked it all in.
I can only imagine the daily stress you go through with your two boys. At least you are working and giving your boys a good upbringing how ever tough it is.

The tuna pasta looked awful the pasta looked bluey greyish and the bowl gave me the boke everything she does looks 🤮 she has no nice kitchen crockery/utensils ect and only 3 small tiny tins of tuna for all that amount of pasta FS
That tuna thing would have looked better with some added veggies such as peppers and cumber. Nothing she cooks looks nice. But she really did really do much cooking there. Just boiled pasta and added tinned sweet corn and tuna then did a crappy crab stick salad. Can't she find anything else to cook/eat

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Tuna pasta "salad"???? looked more like a bucket of jiz with some pasta chucked in as an after thought

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Caught up on some of the recent videos.She looked such a state in that crappy wardrobe video. Although I did like looking at her old photos.How she manages a HITT workout is a joke when she claims to have all these ailments is a joke.Fibro,breast pain,period pains or whatever’s wrong with her this week!Steve must have better things to do than inspire her to drop the lbs.Maybe he should start working on himself job/ business,travel plans of his own.He should be more fulfilled in his life too.Plus that tuna pasta was bloody grim.I’ve never seen it made like that before!
He's probably sponging off her You Tube earnings that's why he won't get a job. I wonder if he's got any mates or he just spends 24 hours a day with her.😨

He's probably sponging off her You Tube earnings that's why he won't get a job. I wonder if he's got any mates or he just spends 24 hours a day with her.😨
Yeah I agree especially about the no mates.Can the thread insider let us know if he actually has any friends or is it 24hrs with Faye and the boys.She doesn’t seem the type to let him go on a lads night out.In case he finds a new bad witch under 15st 6

• Haha
Yeah I agree especially about the no mates.Can the thread insider let us know if he actually has any friends or is it 24hrs with Faye and the boys.She doesn’t seem the type to let him go on a lads night out.In case he finds a new bad witch under 15st 6
This made me laugh but you're right, I can't see her letting him be off with his mates, she has no friends so she doesn't understand the importance of friendships, imagine having to deal with her 24/7, I'd be gone!!

She's certainly keeping him under lock and key who the hell else would want her look at the baggage ..she won't work , 2 kids , 2 dogs 5 cats and a filthy house , most men would run a mile unless they have a screw loose or very low self esteem

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.