Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
I couldn’t take the lies tonight y’all...
I had to say something...
They are the LAST people that should be handing out marriage advise....
Until you own up to your problems and can admit your mistakes without crying, blaming and casting accusations, you cannot move past of what is going on...
A&P are no where near moved on from his cheating. Want to know why P got so big? Emotional eating will do that.. Why do you think Asa has grown a ton lately? It didn’t happen until “the crying vlog” came out. Now, he is packing on the pounds because I guarantee they are still fighting about it at times..
4C7EC0E2-652F-436F-A889-04F7DC02154E.jpeg

She is such a bitch. At least say you’re sorry for what she is going through.
What Priscilla?!?
You’ll were married!!!! If you are married and you sleep with someone else, that is called CHEATING!!!!
Maybe Asa has convinced you otherwise but until the divorce papers are signed, you are cheating, if you lay down with someone that isn’t your spouse...
I just can’t with this woman right now...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

derr1117

VIP Member
can't believe I'm about to do this but here goes..

I'm 50. I was born with hydrocephalus. my parents were told I'd be nothing more than a piece of flesh. as I was growing up, I met and beat every milestone thrown at me. I don't think my siblings resented all the attention that I got but I know my father resented not me but my health issues and he never took the time to show me how to do things or he'd try but get mad because I had dexterity issues and wasn't doing it to his liking. I learned how to do things by watching him and not by him doing hand over hand with me. I do have an older brother who was the star athlete and then there was me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Why are they crowded in her room like that while she has friends over? They act like she’s 12 years old. It just all seems weird and awkward.
This reminds me to tell all of you. I am officially COVID free!! And I can tell you, seeing them all crammed into her room gave me the heebie jeebies!! I am now allowed to roam free but I tell you I will not be without a mask or frankly doing much. It was not fun. Couldve been so much worse but that was the sickest and weakest I've ever felt. Please be safe everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I haven’t watched the vlog but he’s still on about the “haters”?

Hi Assa 👋
Amen. Asa I hope you do read this. You dont have haters. Hater implies that you have influence. You dont.
What you have is YT channel that you ran out of content for months ago. But miraculously your sub count grows, while your views do not.
You have a child you abandoned, a child you take advantage of, and an Autism Princess you exploit.
You have an internet education, shady business and criminal history, and an overpriced house with the worst interest rate I've seen.
You earn a living schilling $2.00 crappy merch for quadruple cost, accept gifts with zero appreciation and have no contact with your fans unless its a comment you dont like.
Dont get me started on your slovenly wife who brags about being at the top of a pryamid scheme.
So no. You have no haters. There is nothing about either of you trashbag people that anyone could hate on.
You pompous little prick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I have mine ready.

"Hi there, I'm considering weight loss surgery and I'm hoping you can help me. I understand you lost a lot of weight but you seem to be gaining it back pretty quickly? Can you share what went wrong? I'm really afraid to have it, and have the weight come back on."

I'll be waiting on the bus to hell now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Hibiscus

From the transcript of last nights performance.

05:23
awesome so I'm excited I'm in a size 14
05:26
shirt and I'm wearing a between an 18
05:30
and 20 in pants so and I buy everything
05:34
from Lane Bryant I always get those
05:36
questions everything's from Lane Bryant
Thanks, you are a gem.

Okay, well she's going to be disappointed when she stays at "Size 14" for the next 50-100 pounds, whereas normally each ten pounds is one size. I am not her weight, but she thinks she wears 1-2 sizes smaller tops.....okay. And LOL at her "I'm between 18 and 20 bottoms." That makes you a 20, that's the way it works. And even that I am skeptical of (see last picture below).

This is me in a Size 16 top and Size 16 jeans. Sure, I can fit into them, but they are not my size--I'm an 18. I'm supposed to believe this shirt would be too big for Priscilla--and she's just a little over one size bigger on bottom?

Size 16 Top and BottomResizeSm.jpg

As you can see in this picture, the sleeves are too tight on me. Mind this is a regular size 16, not Lane Bryant (which I do think both run big and have more elastic). If you could see the front, you'd see my chest is busting out and would have to be pinned to not have huge gaps (and it would still look stupid). Again--is this too big for Priscilla?

Size 16 TopResizeSm.jpg

This is me in Size 18 Lane Bryant shorts. They fit perfectly. I'm really struggling to believe Priscilla can almost fit into these--but they are stretchy!

Size 18 ResizeSm.jpg

I don't know, maybe I'm just totally deluded about my weight. But I don't think Priscilla and I are that close in weight or measurements, yet she thinks she's two sizes smaller than I am on top and just a bit bigger on bottom? I'm not buying it and I think she should just accept her real size. Being big isn't healthy and yeah, it's embarrassing--but you don't need to feel ashamed or humiliated. And I still think she looks great and should be proud of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

lividizzle

hi everybody!! brand new here and feel so relieved to find y’all... the quarantine sucked me into FatheringAutism.. like super hard. It was cringey from the start but I couldn’t seem to stop.. but the more I watched the more I realized how fucked up the whole family is. Arrogant and condescending and nothing but phony. I could go on for hours but everything that’s been said here is 100% accurate...And I did notice there was never one negative comment on their pages.. how insecure can you be? Posting such polarizing things and then never opening up for discussion. This is my new safe space lol. If only we can get others to see through their BS...

• Heart
Reactions: 31

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I didn't finish this vlog. Gave up when they crammed into Summers shack to stare at the fish.
My few observations...
The yelling. My God the yelling.
Asa acted like he wasn't sitting next to P or involved in her live stream. "P did her first live tonight. Was it fun?" Wth? Like no one heard or saw him.
Abbie didn't miss or care about Isaiah or Summer. She may enjoy people that are with her, but I think it's out of sight out of mind. I think the only person she would truly miss would be Asa.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

cathy77533

Chatty Member
Hi everyone, newbie here!! I've been lurking since the Vlog "If you need to know" I use to watch all their videos until I realized the only thing they are interested in, is the money! I can't stand them! I love reading all your comments! P thinks she's the best thing that walked this earth! She is gaining so much weight! I commented that to her a couple of weeks ago and I was attacked lol Must be nice to spend 10 or 15 grand for WLS only to be getting bigger and bigger daily! Don't get me wrong, I am far from small, but, if I had WLS and had a YouTube channel, I would NEVER want people to know I failed, that's just me though! She's in denial. Just wanted to introduce myself and join the Tattle Life! I am under my real name! I do not know how to change it.. I looked everywhere and did not see any place I can change it.. No biggy I guess??

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Hotographer512

VIP Member
You don’t think she has other friends in Jacksonville besides Becca and Isiah? ... ok 🤷🏻‍♀️
Why would we?
She's a weirdo who is 22/23 years old and calls a profoundly IDD girl her best friend.
I feel safe in my belief that her circle of friends is extremely small regardless of where it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

sachairiah

TBH I don't even care about her weight and her lying about what size she is that doesn't bother me. I am 3 years younger than her and 9 years ago when I was 27 years old and hitting 300lbs I made the decision to have the full gastric bypass surgery more because I had two young boys I was a single mom and wanted to live a great engaged long life with my boys. I've lost about 130lbs and have kept it off. Went from a size 24 in pants and 3x in tops to an L/XL in tops and 13 bottoms. But her weight doesn't bother me. What bothers me more than anything is I strongly believe Isaiah is pushed to tbe side and has always been. Abbie has always came first no matter what. She pulls a tantrum at a restaurant they all have to leave and eat at home. No make her and one parent leave let him and another stay. Everything is always and will always be about Abbie. Another thing is they baby her she is literally a 2 year old and that's their fault. I can't tell u how many times I've seen her pinch or punch her mother and they laugh. No that's bs to laugh at that and not correct the behavior. The yelling stim he claims he can't block her stims its cruel but he was quick to block the gagging stim. And he doesn't follow through on anything here and there says go to your room to yell. That teaches her nothing. She could be a lot further along than she. And i strongly believe there's a disconnect between P and Ab. And it's sad. P has no interaction with her at all. That girl needs to learn hygiene skills and toileting before washing dishes and vacuuming. Abbie is plain and simple LAZY because they made her that way. Its sad watching a 15 year old girl run around the house or outside with a diaper on yelling, stomping twisting her head all over. I believe she's severe IDD but i also believe maybe she lost oxygen during birth a little mentally challenged as well. They need to wake up and face who she is what can and can't do and work on the important stuff not cleaning maybe cleaning herself. Sorry this is long.

Okay so before I say what I'm thinking, I want to let you know that this isnt an attack and not just directed at you

I really struggle with anything that hints that abbies issues may stem from birth. It very well could be true, we dont know, but I worry that it comes across as blaming mom. When it comes to special needs, moms are often blamed. I *think* I remember P saying both kids were delivered via C section, and at least here in canada, that needs to be an emergency of some kind.

Both my kids are special needs. When I got pregnant the first time at 27, I was 95lbs (5'3"), so obviously underweight. I was told i would need to gain more weight than the average person, and i did try. However, i didnt gain what they wanted.

When he was diagnosed, these were the questions i was asked: how much weight did you gain? Did you know not gaining enough while pregnant increases the risk factor for autism? How was birth? (He ended up being a forceps delivery, as he was backward, and he pooped in there). Did you take your vitamins? Did you fall, or drop him once he was home? Was he breastfed? On and on and on.

My second is also autistic. I got the same treatment, with the addition of "why would you have a second when you knew the dx of the first?". Questions of my weight, my hormone levels, if I played with them enough when they were little.

It's so discouraging. While I think that P wasnt very involved, that isnt true for a lot of us. I gave my life over for these little guys, breastfed each of them 3 years each and even delayed their shots a little and yet here we are.

I know this is long and I hope I didnt sound like I'm attacking at all. I know of so many women in my autism circles and they all get asked about birth and pregnancy and never is dad asked. My husband is autistic. Maybe it isnt me, you know?? Maybe it just is.

I think its natural to wonder, esp as P wont talk about it, but maybe she is sensitive to it. I know I am, and I am very tired of feeling blamed for it. (My second also ended up being an emergency, as my placenta abrupted, I bled out, and he was five weeks early)

Are their issues related to birth? Maybe. But I really think it's just the way the brain is wired.

I'd love to hear what others here- particularly moms of special needs kids think. Does it bother you? Do you feel blamed in some way? Maybe that's why there's so much focus on Isaiah- maybe it helps with inner guilt? I wouldnt know, I dont have an NT kid.

All the best, hoping this comes off the very gentle way I'm intending it to be!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

BloodyMermaid

So Cilla is going to be doing lives on Tuesday. More MLM plugging or is it just to get donations from fans?

UGH he never lets Priscilla finish talking or get her thoughts out.
Why would you ask these two people about marriage advice!?!

-They were forced to get married, it was obvious A still didn’t even want to get married even when he asked. It was just because he felt obligated to.

-He cheated on her and she’s still not over that. You know she’s “that bitch” that throws that in his face whenever possible.

-He has another daughter that causes tension. A doesn’t seem like a bad father. Ruff around the edges yes but it’s obvious P runs that show and he was offered visitation and he doesn’t seem like the type that actually abandoned that kid, it was probably P who said you can have this family or contact with that kid. He’s afraid to even call her his child in front of P he calls her the girl.

**I believe when they broke up P cut him off from Isaiah too.. she left the state with him. Hence why I believe she’s making him not have contact with his other daughter.

-Then they don’t agree on a lot of things. But they will contradict themselves in vlogs to come off as the perfect pair.

So why would anyone want advice from two people who seem to just have an arrangement because they got stuck with each other because of one accident, their words and then another kid to fix the marriage that didn’t help it but sealed him there for good because she couldn’t handle that child on her own and he know she wouldn’t let him have custody and would feel guilty on what would happen to Abbie if he left. P keeps A hostage. I don’t see love I see them putting on a show. The little snippy remarks she makes to him and the things he does to her, that’s not two people in love or even liking each other half the time.

At least that’s what I see.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Kermy

VIP Member
The pig 🐖was saying the comments on YouTube were flying. On my end the comments we're coming in groups, so I guess Asshole and others were deleting them. Did I hear her say that Pig 🐖and Asa went home after their first day and told others they were going to marry one another?!? Didn't Pig 🐖have to hunt him down? If she did the weight loss survey to be around for Abbie, why is she making such shit for her family to consume? I guess a chicken breast hurts her tummy, but 2 pumps of vanilla syrup in her coffees go down smooth. This is hilarious.
He wanted to marry her so bad he ghosted her.....twice and then had to be hunted down and bagged when she found out she was pregnant
Yup that's true love there y'all🙄😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26