Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t understand is why I’m the hell did Summer even go back to Jacksonville with her friends from her parents only to be going back down to parents again on a few days. Makes no damn sense! WTF is in the KOOL AID!!!! It’s something that makes their noses run.... is it the booger sugar!?!? 🤪
I commented tonight and said “don’t’ spread that rona” LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Since they say that it’s Ab’s house, I bet that they used her (Ab’s) money from the lawsuit with Duval Co Schools to purchase it. I haven’t seen the vlog about getting an RV, so are they saying that it will be Ab’s?
That lawsuit was quite a few years ago. The house is mortgaged to the hilt. And the lawsuit settlement was to pay for JSA. It’s doubtful they got anything from that. The RV they are renting for Father’s Day. She made a comment on live she would like to buy a RV but we are all sure this adventure will be a tit show. You can’t child proof a RV and P is too fat for a RV.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What I don’t understand is why I’m the hell did Summer even go back to Jacksonville with her friends from her parents only to be going back down to parents again on a few days. Makes no damn sense! WTF is in the KOOL AID!!!! It’s something that makes their noses run.... is it the booger sugar!?!? 🤪
Maybe they don’t have the transportation to get back without her but she wanted them to be at her party with her local friends. I don’t know. I was always going on road trips anywhere I could in college.

Reactions: 5
Summer go home and never come back. I mean that nicely. The Maass’ are not good for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This reminds me to tell all of you. I am officially COVID free!! And I can tell you, seeing them all crammed into her room gave me the heebie jeebies!! I am now allowed to roam free but I tell you I will not be without a mask or frankly doing much. It was not fun. Couldve been so much worse but that was the sickest and weakest I've ever felt. Please be safe everyone!
Congrats🥳 welcome back to life! ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Congrats🥳 welcome back to life! ☺
Thank you, and everyone for the well wishes. Coming here has certainly been a bright spot the past 3 weeks! Now I have to go out. It's funny, when I couldn't go out I felt trapped. Now that I can, I'm still inside peering out...like....is it really safe? Danger! LOL. The mind really is fascinating.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ah yes, the best part about going to the DDS!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️ I watched my Dentist grow a beard and a cute mouse popped out of it while under it once!! My mom was mortified and I couldn’t wait to experience N2O again! 🤪🤪
Way cool career choice! I went to IU for Dental Assisting and ended up working as an Orthodontic Assistant for 7 years. I loved it and was in charge of one of the satellite offices. Many awesome memories from another lifetime it feels like!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This reminds me to tell all of you. I am officially COVID free!!
That is such awesome news!! 🤩🥳‼

A friend of mine was being tested for every possible thing under the sun for the past three months and when all the scans/tests/MRI, etc showed nothing the Doctor made the decision to do a blood test for COVID, even though she did not meet all the criteria. She feels like she is dying, her exact words, and the list of complaints goes from one end of her body to the other, and it literally started around the time the US was hit with the pandemic. She had a blood test yesterday.

I hope you continue to feel better each day! Take it easy though, don't overdo it!! (said in my best 'mom' voice!!!!) xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That is such awesome news!! 🤩🥳‼

A friend of mine was being tested for every possible thing under the sun for the past three months and when all the scans/tests/MRI, etc showed nothing the Doctor made the decision to do a blood test for COVID, even though she did not meet all the criteria. She feels like she is dying, her exact words, and the list of complaints goes from one end of her body to the other, and it literally started around the time the US was hit with the pandemic. She had a blood test yesterday.

I hope you continue to feel better each day! Take it easy though, don't overdo it!! (said in my best 'mom' voice!!!!) xoxo
Goodluck to your friend hope the test is negative!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe they don’t have the transportation to get back without her but she wanted them to be at her party with her local friends. I don’t know. I was always going on road trips anywhere I could in college.
She had all her friends at her parents. A&P are just making Summers birthday about themselves and Abbie. They missed the party so they made her drag her friends up there so they can exploit it for a video. If it wasn’t then they would have just let her have all the time she wanted with her friends and waited till she finally got back and just did something with the 5 of them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She had all her friends at her parents. A&P are just making Summers birthday about themselves and Abbie. They missed the party so they made her drag her friends up there so they can exploit it for a video. If it wasn’t then they would have just let her have all the time she wanted with her friends and waited till she finally got back and just did something with the 5 of them.
You don’t think she has other friends in Jacksonville besides Becca and Isiah? ... ok 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
You don’t think she has other friends in Jacksonville besides Becca and Isiah? ... ok 🤷🏻‍♀️
Why would we?
She's a weirdo who is 22/23 years old and calls a profoundly IDD girl her best friend.
I feel safe in my belief that her circle of friends is extremely small regardless of where it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I didn't finish this vlog. Gave up when they crammed into Summers shack to stare at the fish.
My few observations...
The yelling. My God the yelling.
Asa acted like he wasn't sitting next to P or involved in her live stream. "P did her first live tonight. Was it fun?" Wth? Like no one heard or saw him.
Abbie didn't miss or care about Isaiah or Summer. She may enjoy people that are with her, but I think it's out of sight out of mind. I think the only person she would truly miss would be Asa.
I totally agree with you about missing people. As long as people...anybody...is around giving her attention I dont think she really cares who it is. Also...I'm not really sure if she has concept of time..
like how long they have been away...

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.