Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cilla did say they are planning to buy a cabin or home now by Isiah’s Univ. for the family to stay in when they visit and Golden Boy to live in after completing his freshman year. Can we say party house???? While the parents are away the students will play!
😈Attention Leghumpers they are planning to buy your house👿 It’s yours cause you continue to pay for All the Things!!!!!
So they spent half a million on their house, want to buy an RV to travel in and a second home for visiting and their son. What do they plan on doing with the home they're in now? Where did they come in to so much money? I know she has LL and he has YT but seriously. Are they millionaires? They were struggling two years ago.

Don't forget the Oyshter Crackers with the Ransch Seasoning.

I see he got his hair cut and beard shaved off. He walked past in the beginning when the "girls" came home.
Yep and the fangirls were going nuts on Youtube. "I want to see Asa!" over and over until Prissy got all pissy and said no, you won't see Asa this is my channel" or something to that effect. I think she may have even stomped her foot under her desk.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They were talking about buying a house in Isaiah’s college town because college students typically live in dorms for the first year and then they live on their own afterwards. Why not just get him an apartment there? Seems more logical to just take the RV up there when they want to visit him and park it at a local campground instead of buying a whole house to visit him every once in a while.

Reactions: 13
They were talking about buying a house in Isaiah’s college town because college students typically live in dorms for the first year and then they live on their own afterwards. Why not just get him an apartment there? Seems more logical to just take the RV up there when they want to visit him and park it at a local campground instead of buying a whole house to visit him every once in a while.
It saves them money if they were to get him a house ... if he gets 2-3 roommates to live with him, they would more than easily have the mortgage covered and Isaiah lives for free. That would be a smart decision on their part.

Reactions: 9
Messages are getting deleted when Asa is right behind her and not at a keyboard. She must have Isaiah or Summer moderating as well

Omg so now they're thinking of buying an RV for Abbie. 🙄
I hope they plan on staying in the back 40 because other campers aren't going to take too kindly to Abby's loud noises.

• Haha
  • Heart
Messages are getting deleted when Asa is right behind her and not at a keyboard. She must have Isaiah or Summer moderating as well

Omg so now they're thinking of buying an RV for Abbie. 🙄
If they’re buying these things (house now RV) for Abbie, are they tax write offs?

Reactions: 6
The pig 🐖was saying the comments on YouTube were flying. On my end the comments we're coming in groups, so I guess Asshole and others were deleting them. Did I hear her say that Pig 🐖and Asa went home after their first day and told others they were going to marry one another?!? Didn't Pig 🐖have to hunt him down? If she did the weight loss survey to be around for Abbie, why is she making such tit for her family to consume? I guess a chicken breast hurts her tummy, but 2 pumps of vanilla syrup in her coffees go down smooth. This is hilarious.
I watch a ton of livestreams on Youtube and you can tell when the moderators delete comments. That's weird they were coming in groups. Maybe they have some other way of deleting them that I'm not privy to.

And they also have to pay premiums on the life insurance policies and those can't be cheap
probably not considering their current weight

So they spent half a million on their house, want to buy an RV to travel in and a second home for visiting and their son. What do they plan on doing with the home they're in now? Where did they come in to so much money? I know she has LL and he has YT but seriously. Are they millionaires? They were struggling two years ago.

Yep and the fangirls were going nuts on Youtube. "I want to see Asa!" over and over until Prissy got all pissy and said no, you won't see Asa this is my channel" or something to that effect. I think she may have even stomped her foot under her desk.
Don't you know they are spending all of Abbies trust fund money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hopefully they will stop talking about that damn Dunkin. Who cares? I didn’t even know they sold coffee cause I don’t go in there. Don’t need donuts but if I need coffee I support local businesses. There’s a few within walking distance. Yeah we’re yuppie here ... don’t do chains or establishments like Dunkin at all. Call it snobby if you will, but nope, I just don’t roll like that. Blows my mind ... people think that this family is all posh like ... in reality they have no sense and everything is just a facade. Look at how they live filthy but try and act like they’re above everyone. Like others have said on here, I bet that house smells foul!
Also I was wondering where Isaiah was until I realized he maybe still at the bday celebration for Summer. However, it’s clear that he is slowly phasing out of being on the vlogs. Coming in late for dinner and stuff. Don’t blame him. Who wants to eat with a camera in their face, one person screaming, eating wild and snatching food? And a pile of display plates on the side? Only to be made to wash dishes right after that nightly mess. And having to do extra work cause they have Abbie take the dishes to the kitchen which involves a lot of prompting and fixing her mistakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ugh idk why but I cannot hear her. Nothing. Nada. Zip.
Someone ask if she knows her spanx are too small lol
Can’t stop laughing. All you guys are killing me 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Let’s see if he even makes it through freshman year. And seriously they should leave the kid alone at college. This is why the kid will never grow up. My guess is he will transfer to where Summer is going if anything. P will probably guilt him about being too far away from home and being away from Abbie. They honestly can’t afford two mortgages, that payment is probably around $4,000 a month. Then add in all their other expenses which includes health insurance because neither one of them has a real job. If anything they will do Air BNB but no way are they buying a second home. She’s trying to be a big shot to all her viewers. They really aren’t that wealthy. They leak money faster then it comes in and that’s how you end up right back where you started. It’s called the lotto effect. And nothing lasts forever, I’m sorry but Abbie is no longer cute... the vlog is no longer about autism or awareness and people will start to catch on about that and stop watching. Then the slime life scam can implode or her weight loss lies will catch up with her. Either way they are going to take themselves down sooner or later it’s just a matter of time that the viewers notice. And when they do they will dwindle and the money will slow down and the boom it will just all come crashing down on them.
Love everything you said. Spot on ❤❤❤

Hopefully they will stop talking about that damn Dunkin. Who cares? I didn’t even know they sold coffee cause I don’t go in there. Don’t need donuts but if I need coffee I support local businesses. There’s a few within walking distance. Yeah we’re yuppie here ... don’t do chains or establishments like Dunkin at all. Call it snobby if you will, but nope, I just don’t roll like that. Blows my mind ... people think that this family is all posh like ... in reality they have no sense and everything is just a facade. Look at how they live filthy but try and act like they’re above everyone. Like others have said on here, I bet that house smells foul!
Also I was wondering where Isaiah was until I realized he maybe still at the bday celebration for Summer. However, it’s clear that he is slowly phasing out of being on the vlogs. Coming in late for dinner and stuff. Don’t blame him. Who wants to eat with a camera in their face, one person screaming, eating wild and snatching food? And a pile of display plates on the side? Only to be made to wash dishes right after that nightly mess. And having to do extra work cause they have Abbie take the dishes to the kitchen which involves a lot of prompting and fixing her mistakes.
In ref to the posh bit, my gran used to say fur coat and no knickers

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I adore it when Cilla calls Abbie my sweet girl!!
So that means this person likes it when P calls Sandy sweet girl too? lmao

Reactions: 2
Oh my gosh y’all!!
The posts are so hilarious...
I hated that I missed it...
I haven’t been sleeping good at all, due to my youngest (aka my eloper) is not sleeping good either... So, I got him down at 7:30pm and the other kids went to bed at 8pm and I crashed hard. Now, it is 3am and he is wide awake...

But this last post, how in the world has no doctor addressed her lipedema? That really goes to show that her weight loss doctor is horrible. He should have not only addressed it but used certain protocols during her surgery to make sure she didn’t get blood clots or anything worse..

Reactions: 8
Where can we submit questions? Are there topics that are off limits? I.e. surgery? I’d like to hear more about your journey with that as I’m going through the same and it’s been such a learning experience!

Someone posted this on P's IG and her answer to this

you can message me. If I don’t want to answer I’ll let you know.
That's a bit mean if she didn't want to answer if it were me i would gladly
help answer questions!!

Reactions: 7
Oh my gosh y’all!!
The posts are so hilarious...
I hated that I missed it...
I haven’t been sleeping good at all, due to my youngest (aka my eloper) is not sleeping good either... So, I got him down at 7:30pm and the other kids went to bed at 8pm and I crashed hard. Now, it is 3am and he is wide awake...

But this last post, how in the world has no doctor addressed her lipedema? That really goes to show that her weight loss doctor is horrible. He should have not only addressed it but used certain protocols during her surgery to make sure she didn’t get blood clots or anything worse..
First I’m a medical professional and while funny this woman should not be going around making arm chair diagnoses. While I highly doubt P has lipedema you don’t tell someone something and get them worried. She is obese and has fat legs. See this is why she shouldn’t lie about her weight loss. Because crap like this happens.

*Edit I don’t mean to sound rude I don’t think everyone understands what lipedema is, it’s the enlargement of the legs due to fat deposits beneath the skin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.