Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup 12mins and I'm out...sounds like the leghumpers and sheeple are out in force

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yup 12mins and I'm out...sounds like the leghumpers and sheeple are out in force
Yea.. I dont think I will be able to listen to this.. I definitely can't watch the chat and the HUMPERS throwing money at her.

Reactions: 9
Utter crap she is ignoring Facebook I’m throwing out insane stuff and no one is even saying anything. She said she can’t see Facebook too. Back to see who I can get a rise out of... if you see something crazy... it’s me..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Utter crap she is ignoring Facebook I’m throwing out insane stuff and no one is even saying anything. She said she can’t see Facebook too. Back to see who I can get a rise out of... if you see something crazy... it’s me..

She's live on youtube as well and can read comments there.

Reactions: 6
Well I got blocked.. 🤣 I think the kicker was I asked P why she wouldn’t let A see you know who...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They just answered my question about comments going unacknowledged. They said loads of comments and there is just two of them.

Reactions: 15
I'm throwing out a lot of questions and they're all getting pointedly ignored.

• Haha
They just answered my question about comments going unacknowledged. They said loads of comments and there is just two of them.
She said they have over a million followers. So why is there under 1000 on her live? She's so full of crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yea.. I dont think I will be able to listen to this.. I definitely can't watch the chat and the HUMPERS throwing money at her.
That's the worst part, tonight's a definite moneymaker and if you notice Assa is quick on the draw deleting comments..ok have to walk away from it before my head explodes 🤯 and I do my Linda Blair excorist headspin again.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hah, she just answered mine... I asked the question about an honest q&a about an mlm. And I'm not even baiting, I would absolutely love her honest opinions on things, but I don't actually think she'd go through with a no holds barred one.

Reactions: 10
Ok I’m done. Should have known she would lie and not answer the questions honestly.

Hey Priscilla, girlfriend, Ma'am -

You have the -

"How did you know Asa was the one??"

😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Messages are getting deleted when Asa is right behind her and not at a keyboard. She must have Isaiah or Summer moderating as well

Omg so now they're thinking of buying an RV for Abbie. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.