Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are so creepy with their whole “ our non verbal IDD kid has college kids as friends” bs. I bet they paid Summer double time and paid her friends too just for this vlog. Definition of a mess.
It's really frustrating to watch them trying to fool themselves into thinking Abbie is something she is not. I really do think they need to seek professional help to help them with their denial. Like others I think Priscilla is the one with the problem but I think Asa goes with it to not cause a rift.

Reactions: 18
I hope she’s not staying with them for another 2 years.

Priscilla is just a lazy bitc h who won't take care of her kid. bleeping asshole

I see that double chin again!!!!

Oh they won't like this comment about the illegitimate daughter!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Asa is at it again filming big P in the most unflattering way possible. He didn't need to film her sweeping out the outside bathroom where all we see is her massive backside. I cant do screenshots, maybe someone else can. He cant let her see the vlogs before he posts them as surely she would have vetoed that scene. Passive aggression is how I see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Abbie hates being restricted, it upsets her. Isaiah puts her in a bear hug while Abbie gets distressed and whines. What does Asshat do? Films it and says "Pinch him". Wtf.

You see Abbie it's ok to pinch when I tell you to and it's not ok when you do it. Understand?

View attachment 151253
The girl had shown no reaction when Isaiah was back. Nada, nothing.
If you put her in a strange environment, she would'nt give a damn.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
hi everybody!! brand new here and feel so relieved to find y’all... the quarantine sucked me into FatheringAutism.. like super hard. It was cringey from the start but I couldn’t seem to stop.. but the more I watched the more I realized how fucked up the whole family is. Arrogant and condescending and nothing but phony. I could go on for hours but everything that’s been said here is 100% accurate...And I did notice there was never one negative comment on their pages.. how insecure can you be? Posting such polarizing things and then never opening up for discussion. This is my new safe space lol. If only we can get others to see through their BS...
Welcome to the darkside😉

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The girl had shown no reaction when Isaiah was back. Nada, nothing.
If you put her in a strange environment, she would'nt give a damn.
I think Abbie somewhat understands her environment and the ppl around her. Notice she didn’t do her yelling stim or rock once Summer and her friends showed up.

But then again she did randomly grab strangers in the past.

Reactions: 8
I didnt get to watch her q&a.
People actually had to pay $2 to ask her a question???
With superchat when you donate your question is highlighted. Most youtubers say thank you to whoever donated and answer that question as a courtesy. In the Maassives case it's more of a pay me for questions and I'll tell you some lies. And if you ask anything about toilet training or mention my weight I'll take your money and pretend I didn't see your donation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes, a flipper! I could not think of that word. That’s what she has I think
That tooth has been gone.
It doesn't reappear.
You only notice it when she's genuinely laughing or smiling and turns her big huge head a certain way.
You don't see it everytime because the majority of time all we see are her fake ass smiles.
She's supposed to be getting implants for that hole and another one. She's already had the screws put in.
If that's called a flapper, I'm just not familiar with the term.
I just know she does not have anything similar now and has not for years. She's always had that gaping hole.

I was so shocked to see her doing something that resembled cleaning that I almost...almost did not notice her massive ass.
Maybe Assa was too??
😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Morning guys! Wouldn’t it be funny if I bought one of these and sent it to the Massives so they could open it up at mail time? They’d probably edit out the video though, so it would have to be on a live in order for it to work. Also they would have to pick up their mail. They are so ungrateful they don’t even go to the PO Box anymore to pick up the mail that their Humpers send to them. Bastards. :m Inglorious Bastards.
88482DAC-A5BF-4CB6-9E5F-A514421C1F13.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope she’s not staying with them for another 2 years.

Ugggggh. It's like they had to kinda get defensive even about when Summer leaves. Their hold on her is so strange.

That tooth has been gone.
It doesn't reappear.
You only notice it when she's genuinely laughing or smiling and turns her big huge head a certain way.
You don't see it everytime because the majority of time all we see are her fake ass smiles.
She's supposed to be getting implants for that hole and another one. She's already had the screws put in.
If that's called a flapper, I'm just not familiar with the term.
I just know she does not have anything similar now and has not for years. She's always had that gaping hole.

I was so shocked to see her doing something that resembled cleaning that I almost...almost did not notice her massive ass.
Maybe Assa was too??
😄
Omg I'm literally on the floor. first you hit me with 'big huge head" and then "gaping hole" and then "massive ass"....
Literally dead over here...hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also... flank steak is not that hard to make tender without slow cooking it. Lol. This is in reference to Ass statement while she was making steak the other vlog. It’s actually quite easy to make and have it be tender ... We make it on the grill all the time and it’s our go to for steak fajitas. I guess what else can you expect from some hillbilly folk? They really think they have come up with some new recipe to make flank steak. Bet they’re the type to get their steaks well done. Ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, a flipper! I could not think of that word. That’s what she has I think
Nope, I doubt that. She is having implants so I cannot imagine she had a flipper. Unless he made her some quickie version to use before she got her implant pegs. Once those pegs are in, a flipper would not work, it would have to be a temp crown. But she hasn't given details of her dental appts so we don't really know.

She didn't want Abbie to dump all the coins on the floor. Probably because Abbie was exploring all the toys and wouldn't clean any of it up afterwards.
I was thinking just like with a toddler you don't allow them to play with coins because they will put them in their mouth and possibly choke...or swallow a few dollars worth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I just watched the video. He is so far away from his vlogs being about Autism, it is just junk. Home videos.

Right off the bat Abbie is simply playing and Asa cannot leave her be. He asks are you going to clean that up? Let the girl play, you sure as hell let her rock! Again...he has to ask does she want table time? let her play!!! leave her alone!!!

Then Asa has to film himself talking (lord that man loves to hear himself talk ) and he mentions today was the best version of Abbie and her Abbitude. Well, why didn't he film all that communication? You film P's ass cleaning a bathroom but don't film Abbie's best communicative day?

This is strictly conjecture, made up in my mind. I wonder if they guilted Summer into letting them give her another party? I mean seriously? She had a party at home with her family and Isaiah, Becca and friends. That is just too weird to me. Will be interesting to see how many people are at this party. We still need to be careful about this virus.

I do believe Abby was glad to see Summer and maybe those other two girls, she showed excitement. It could be excitement just having someone to give her attention and not really matter who, that I don't know.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 152088

I think he still has squirt in his room. I don't give that Betta long though.
I just noticed how pretty Summer looks in this picture. She looks tan and healthly, she lost that Maass pallor. Guess thats what happens when you get out of the house and hang out with people your own age.
Summer- you in danger girl! (my favorite Whoopi line lol)
GET OUT OF THERE.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.