Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sorry but I don't see why you get so agitated about what size clothes P wears. Bottom line is that she is still massively overweight and she plain lies about her clothes sizes. End of story.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A
Thank you so much for your kind words, you have made my day. <3 I will say I don't think Priscilla is that far off, but it's hard to tell.

It is odd that she is evasive about the numbers because she claimed from the start to be comfortable with her weight. I hate having to say what I weigh but I don't make any pretense of being okay with my weight (though I still believe in loving and respecting myself no matter my weight.)
Thank you so much for your kind words, you have made my day. <3 I will say I don't think Priscilla is that far off, but it's hard to tell.

It is odd that she is evasive about the numbers because she claimed from the start to be comfortable with her weight. I hate having to say what I weigh but I don't make any pretense of being okay with my weight (though I still believe in loving and respecting myself no matter my weight.)
Before this past Christmas, she bragged that she lost 95 lbs. Wonderful. All the rabid fans were sooo happy for her. She has lost 5 lbs in the past six months and her fans still go nuts about how wonderful she is doing? She was given a tool that would have put her almost to her goal by now, had she been consistant (theres that word again) following her program. And she still lies and thinks shes all that and a pack of cheese.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
TBH I don't even care about her weight and her lying about what size she is that doesn't bother me. I am 3 years younger than her and 9 years ago when I was 27 years old and hitting 300lbs I made the decision to have the full gastric bypass surgery more because I had two young boys I was a single mom and wanted to live a great engaged long life with my boys. I've lost about 130lbs and have kept it off. Went from a size 24 in pants and 3x in tops to an L/XL in tops and 13 bottoms. But her weight doesn't bother me. What bothers me more than anything is I strongly believe Isaiah is pushed to tbe side and has always been. Abbie has always came first no matter what. She pulls a tantrum at a restaurant they all have to leave and eat at home. No make her and one parent leave let him and another stay. Everything is always and will always be about Abbie. Another thing is they baby her she is literally a 2 year old and that's their fault. I can't tell u how many times I've seen her pinch or punch her mother and they laugh. No that's bs to laugh at that and not correct the behavior. The yelling stim he claims he can't block her stims its cruel but he was quick to block the gagging stim. And he doesn't follow through on anything here and there says go to your room to yell. That teaches her nothing. She could be a lot further along than she. And i strongly believe there's a disconnect between P and Ab. And it's sad. P has no interaction with her at all. That girl needs to learn hygiene skills and toileting before washing dishes and vacuuming. Abbie is plain and simple LAZY because they made her that way. Its sad watching a 15 year old girl run around the house or outside with a diaper on yelling, stomping twisting her head all over. I believe she's severe IDD but i also believe maybe she lost oxygen during birth a little mentally challenged as well. They need to wake up and face who she is what can and can't do and work on the important stuff not cleaning maybe cleaning herself. Sorry this is long.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't either, especially a house of that price. They would have had to have verifiable income to support that loan.
They have an 8% mortgage because they went with a mortgage company that offers "no income verification mortgages". Credit worthy people are currently offered somewhere between 3.00 - 4.5% on average.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Wow, Asa is quick on the delete button! I literally posted a comment less than 5 mins ago about their lack of toilet training and it has gone already.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
TBH I don't even care about her weight and her lying about what size she is that doesn't bother me. I am 3 years younger than her and 9 years ago when I was 27 years old and hitting 300lbs I made the decision to have the full gastric bypass surgery more because I had two young boys I was a single mom and wanted to live a great engaged long life with my boys. I've lost about 130lbs and have kept it off. Went from a size 24 in pants and 3x in tops to an L/XL in tops and 13 bottoms. But her weight doesn't bother me. What bothers me more than anything is I strongly believe Isaiah is pushed to tbe side and has always been. Abbie has always came first no matter what. She pulls a tantrum at a restaurant they all have to leave and eat at home. No make her and one parent leave let him and another stay. Everything is always and will always be about Abbie. Another thing is they baby her she is literally a 2 year old and that's their fault. I can't tell u how many times I've seen her pinch or punch her mother and they laugh. No that's bs to laugh at that and not correct the behavior. The yelling stim he claims he can't block her stims its cruel but he was quick to block the gagging stim. And he doesn't follow through on anything here and there says go to your room to yell. That teaches her nothing. She could be a lot further along than she. And i strongly believe there's a disconnect between P and Ab. And it's sad. P has no interaction with her at all. That girl needs to learn hygiene skills and toileting before washing dishes and vacuuming. Abbie is plain and simple LAZY because they made her that way. Its sad watching a 15 year old girl run around the house or outside with a diaper on yelling, stomping twisting her head all over. I believe she's severe IDD but i also believe maybe she lost oxygen during birth a little mentally challenged as well. They need to wake up and face who she is what can and can't do and work on the important stuff not cleaning maybe cleaning herself. Sorry this is long.

Okay so before I say what I'm thinking, I want to let you know that this isnt an attack and not just directed at you

I really struggle with anything that hints that abbies issues may stem from birth. It very well could be true, we dont know, but I worry that it comes across as blaming mom. When it comes to special needs, moms are often blamed. I *think* I remember P saying both kids were delivered via C section, and at least here in canada, that needs to be an emergency of some kind.

Both my kids are special needs. When I got pregnant the first time at 27, I was 95lbs (5'3"), so obviously underweight. I was told i would need to gain more weight than the average person, and i did try. However, i didnt gain what they wanted.

When he was diagnosed, these were the questions i was asked: how much weight did you gain? Did you know not gaining enough while pregnant increases the risk factor for autism? How was birth? (He ended up being a forceps delivery, as he was backward, and he pooped in there). Did you take your vitamins? Did you fall, or drop him once he was home? Was he breastfed? On and on and on.

My second is also autistic. I got the same treatment, with the addition of "why would you have a second when you knew the dx of the first?". Questions of my weight, my hormone levels, if I played with them enough when they were little.

It's so discouraging. While I think that P wasnt very involved, that isnt true for a lot of us. I gave my life over for these little guys, breastfed each of them 3 years each and even delayed their shots a little and yet here we are.

I know this is long and I hope I didnt sound like I'm attacking at all. I know of so many women in my autism circles and they all get asked about birth and pregnancy and never is dad asked. My husband is autistic. Maybe it isnt me, you know?? Maybe it just is.

I think its natural to wonder, esp as P wont talk about it, but maybe she is sensitive to it. I know I am, and I am very tired of feeling blamed for it. (My second also ended up being an emergency, as my placenta abrupted, I bled out, and he was five weeks early)

Are their issues related to birth? Maybe. But I really think it's just the way the brain is wired.

I'd love to hear what others here- particularly moms of special needs kids think. Does it bother you? Do you feel blamed in some way? Maybe that's why there's so much focus on Isaiah- maybe it helps with inner guilt? I wouldnt know, I dont have an NT kid.

All the best, hoping this comes off the very gentle way I'm intending it to be!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She has no structure or discipline. I agree, autistic or not.....you have to somewhat learn right from wrong. I’m sorry but so many times I would have gave Abbie a look. I don’t know if she would understand it but I would have to find a way. She can’t be getting upset and mad every time a car ride is over. I find it ridiculous that she’s 15 and they are constantly trying to figure out what’s wrong. You would think by now they would have some idea. I don’t think there is some great science to Abbie. She’s a person, she has feelings. If shes throwing a tantrum every time a car ride is over, there has got to be ways to combat that. Instead they don’t do anything but give her food in hopes she will be quiet.

Yes, I do try to put myself in their shoes. I feel bad that they have to take care of a toddler teen....I can’t imagine how much work that must be. Usually when teens are 14-15, you can leave them to do things on their own. They can’t do that with Abbie. But I guess that’s something they need to understand, having Abbie is a long term commitment and it’s best to really get her on a schedule and get her some structure. IMO they are just making it harder on themselves.

• Heart
Okay so before I say what I'm thinking, I want to let you know that this isnt an attack and not just directed at you

I really struggle with anything that hints that abbies issues may stem from birth. It very well could be true, we dont know, but I worry that it comes across as blaming mom. When it comes to special needs, moms are often blamed. I *think* I remember P saying both kids were delivered via C section, and at least here in canada, that needs to be an emergency of some kind.

Both my kids are special needs. When I got pregnant the first time at 27, I was 95lbs (5'3"), so obviously underweight. I was told i would need to gain more weight than the average person, and i did try. However, i didnt gain what they wanted.

When he was diagnosed, these were the questions i was asked: how much weight did you gain? Did you know not gaining enough while pregnant increases the risk factor for autism? How was birth? (He ended up being a forceps delivery, as he was backward, and he pooped in there). Did you take your vitamins? Did you fall, or drop him once he was home? Was he breastfed? On and on and on.

My second is also autistic. I got the same treatment, with the addition of "why would you have a second when you knew the dx of the first?". Questions of my weight, my hormone levels, if I played with them enough when they were little.

It's so discouraging. While I think that P wasnt very involved, that isnt true for a lot of us. I gave my life over for these little guys, breastfed each of them 3 years each and even delayed their shots a little and yet here we are.

I know this is long and I hope I didnt sound like I'm attacking at all. I know of so many women in my autism circles and they all get asked about birth and pregnancy and never is dad asked. My husband is autistic. Maybe it isnt me, you know?? Maybe it just is.

I think its natural to wonder, esp as P wont talk about it, but maybe she is sensitive to it. I know I am, and I am very tired of feeling blamed for it. (My second also ended up being an emergency, as my placenta abrupted, I bled out, and he was five weeks early)

Are their issues related to birth? Maybe. But I really think it's just the way the brain is wired.

I'd love to hear what others here- particularly moms of special needs kids think. Does it bother you? Do you feel blamed in some way? Maybe that's why there's so much focus on Isaiah- maybe it helps with inner guilt? I wouldnt know, I dont have an NT kid.

I can agree with everything you are saying as my good friend has a severely autistic son and she struggles with feeling she’s to blame. The difference is you are on a social media platform opening yourself and your family up to questions. I feel if she can’t handle the criticism it’s simple stop blogging. Best of luck to you and your family b

Sorry for the typo it should say you are not on. Sorry.

Reactions: 5
Ok. I'm super late but finally able to watch the live. I paused it to comment...
What's wrong with her face? Dead serious. Did she have more dental work done? She looks like she has something stuck in her mouth....like how hamsters stuff food in their cheeks. I can't quit looking at it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok. I'm super late but finally able to watch the live. I paused it to comment...
What's wrong with her face? Dead serious. Did she have more dental work done? She looks like she has something stuck in her mouth....like how hamsters stuff food in their cheeks. I can't quit looking at it lol.
Yes, she said in the live that she was at the dentist earlier in the day.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I am sorry but I don't see why you get so agitated about what size clothes P wears. Bottom line is that she is still massively overweight and she plain lies about her clothes sizes. End of story.
It is one of the things that they lie about that we have visual proof for. IMO, they lie about anything they think will make them look better.
A lot of the things, what Abbie's everyday life actually looks like, whether or not A was aware of first child, how much of the money donated actually goes to the homeless, etc, can't be checked. It confirms for me that for A&P, lying is a way of life.

• Heart
She's put so much weight on. It's almost as if she's trying to break the world record for rapid weight gain or something.
IT'S FAT, she gained a lot of weight and usually the first place it shows is in your face!Trust me, I know lol

Reactions: 7

I agree - the relentless scrutiny can break even the hardest of nails. I don't suppose anyone finds great joy in having their 15 year old in nappies considering the responsibility is on them to change her every few hours, but I could be wrong.

Reactions: 7

Maybe I worded it wrong sorry if I did. I am not blaming P at all for Abbies diagnosis I was thinking maybe if she lost some oxygen if the cord was wrapped I have no idea. I didn't know she was a c section either here in the U.S they are pretty common to have a c section at least from what I've heard. I don't think P did anything at all to cause her diagnosis. That would be cruel to even suggest. I can't imagine how I would feel if my kids had those issues and someone blamed me. I'm saying they need to realize she's more than autism. I also watch Cody speaks and IMO I think his parents are awesome and they help him so much! He has come a long way. They've worked hard to get to where they are and it definitely shows. With Abbie they you never see them work with her. She's always either running around yelling, tapping people and signing for food or bathroom or she's rocking on the couch listening to music. Cody's parent's have taught Cody a lot. He is reading some, when he gets upset and loses control a little they always talk with him about it and they'll take a token away and explain why they took it. But Abbie is allowed to grab people by the neck pinch people pull their hair and there is no discipline. She knows what she doing i believe and proceeds to laugh about it. And then off on the golf cart she goes. The cart should be a reward for good behavior. Also they never sit down with her to teach her anything. She should have been toilet trained a long time ago and dressing and bathing herself by now. Its sad she doesn't even know how to wash her hands properly. That is stuff I will say i blame on Ass and P.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree - the relentless scrutiny can break even the hardest of nails. I don't suppose anyone finds great joy in having their 15 year old in nappies considering the responsibility is on them to change her every few hours, but I could be wrong.
Yes, but this is something they could do something about. But, as I have discovered, any mention of toilet training is removed. The subject is their Achilles heel and they know it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe I worded it wrong sorry if I did. I am not blaming P at all for Abbies diagnosis I was thinking maybe if she lost some oxygen if the cord was wrapped I have no idea. I didn't know she was a c section either here in the U.S they are pretty common to have a c section at least from what I've heard. I don't think P did anything at all to cause her diagnosis. That would be cruel to even suggest. I can't imagine how I would feel if my kids had those issues and someone blamed me. I'm saying they need to realize she's more than autism. I also watch Cody speaks and IMO I think his parents are awesome and they help him so much! He has come a long way. They've worked hard to get to where they are and it definitely shows. With Abbie they you never see them work with her. She's always either running around yelling, tapping people and signing for food or bathroom or she's rocking on the couch listening to music. Cody's parent's have taught Cody a lot. He is reading some, when he gets upset and loses control a little they always talk with him about it and they'll take a token away and explain why they took it. But Abbie is allowed to grab people by the neck pinch people pull their hair and there is no discipline. She knows what she doing i believe and proceeds to laugh about it. And then off on the golf cart she goes. The cart should be a reward for good behavior. Also they never sit down with her to teach her anything. She should have been toilet trained a long time ago and dressing and bathing herself by now. Its sad she doesn't even know how to wash her hands properly. That is stuff I will say i blame on Ass and P.
The IDD diagnosis would cover what you are talking about. They know she has more than autism.

She has what is considered infantile autism meaning she has had symptoms since birth, she never had a huge regression like some toddlers.

Repeat c-sections are pretty much the default in the US, esp 15 years ago.

Reactions: 8
Back again.
So sick of hearing about how Abbie has changed so many lives and how amazing she is. No hate toward Abbie, but she isnt special.
Then P said "she is so loving and pure." Pure maybe. Loving? Maybe to Asa.
And "Abbie has hard moments but her life isnt hard." What the hell? That is LITERALLY all they talk about every day....how hard everything is for Abbie. Is she drunk?
And now we know the dentist does sedate Abbie.

Reactions: 14
Thanks, you are a gem.

Okay, well she's going to be disappointed when she stays at "Size 14" for the next 50-100 pounds, whereas normally each ten pounds is one size. I am not her weight, but she thinks she wears 1-2 sizes smaller tops.....okay. And LOL at her "I'm between 18 and 20 bottoms." That makes you a 20, that's the way it works. And even that I am skeptical of (see last picture below).

This is me in a Size 16 top and Size 16 jeans. Sure, I can fit into them, but they are not my size--I'm an 18. I'm supposed to believe this shirt would be too big for Priscilla--and she's just a little over one size bigger on bottom?

View attachment 150806

As you can see in this picture, the sleeves are too tight on me. Mind this is a regular size 16, not Lane Bryant (which I do think both run big and have more elastic). If you could see the front, you'd see my chest is busting out and would have to be pinned to not have huge gaps (and it would still look stupid). Again--is this too big for Priscilla?

View attachment 150807

This is me in Size 18 Lane Bryant shorts. They fit perfectly. I'm really struggling to believe Priscilla can almost fit into these--but they are stretchy!

View attachment 150809

I don't know, maybe I'm just totally deluded about my weight. But I don't think Priscilla and I are that close in weight or measurements, yet she thinks she's two sizes smaller than I am on top and just a bit bigger on bottom? I'm not buying it and I think she should just accept her real size. Being big isn't healthy and yeah, it's embarrassing--but you don't need to feel ashamed or humiliated. And I still think she looks great and should be proud of herself.
Not even close!! You are way smaller!

I didn't notice that...but I did notice she has one eye bigger than the other. Then add her sluring with her mouth crooked every time she talks she looks like a stroke victim. So of she had dental work done maybe her face was swollen?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

being the kid with special needs, my parents never talked about it. both parents show no emotion when talking about my health problems. My mother never would answer questions. she'd claim that she couldn't remember. thankfully she kept a notebook on all 5 of us and our health histories. its how I learned about why I have hydrocephalus, how many brain surgeries I had (im now at 18) why my kidney is gone and why I have foot issues (looking at me you wouldn't believe I've been through all that).
I struggled with my image for so long. why me and why are my 4 other siblings fine (I'm the 4th of 5). it no longer bothers me. I did everything everyone thought and said I couldn't do and here I still am

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.