Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Asa has a bit of a lisp too sometimes. At around the 3:05 mark.
He said: "She's not on the toashtershudel game." (He was attempting to say toaster strudel ) lol

Or maybe he's started drinking in the mornings now... who knows. ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
P is probably happy Abbie doesnt want to eat her precious cheese.
I was just thinking, how is it possible Abbie doesn't like cheese when P puts it in so many of her meals?? You're telling me Abbie doesn't eat any of that??
Maybe she just doesn't like cheese by itself.

Now that ipad voice saying "Nature Valley Bar'' is gonna be stuck in my head for the next little while... lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apparently Asa has a bit of a lisp too sometimes. At around the 3:05 mark.
He said: "She's not on the toashtershudel game." (He was attempting to say toaster strudel ) lol

Or maybe he's started drinking in the mornings now... who knows. ;)
I have yet to see this video but something about the title picture makes abbie look kind of like a grandma?? Is that just me??

Sorry if that's mean, I just keep seeing a granny

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if the past weeks vlogs have been intentionally bland. Maybe they are on higher alert than we thought after last weeks faux pas....maybe there was more push back than we are aware of and Asa has decided to give zero ammo for more.

Reactions: 9
I just wanna smack the sh*t out of some of these leg humpers. One in particular

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
P is probably happy Abbie doesnt want to eat her precious cheese.
Maybe Abbie used to grab her cheese when she was very young and 🐖 scolded her so badly that she's now terrified of cheese. Kinda like she is with the broom.
That witch face heffer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The only thing I liked about the color matching exercise is when they had Abbie throw one of the little sand bags to Priscilla. Way back when they made a video of what Abbie does in a day at JSA, tossing little bean bags into a net was one of the activities and I like it just for the physical aspect of it. Work on her motor skills, practice coordination. I think it's good to work on those to try to stop her from regressing and declining any further.

Reactions: 8
I think they take advantage of Summer. I don’t think she honestly thinks Abbie is her best friend. My niece was taken advantage of by a family she was nannying for. It took us 2 yrs to get her to see it. I hope Sumner goes home and stays home.
I was taken advantage of by a friend whom I baby sat for. I started watching her oldest at 8 weeks old, then she had a second one when the first one was 18 mos old, and I watched them both and I loved them as if they were my grandchildren. When the oldest turned 3 she put him in Preschool and the second followed when he turned 3. She always had an excuse as to why she couldn’t pay me. Short on money, bills, etc... BUT then she posts pics of these huge tattoos that she has gotten and everytime she gets her nails done. She still owes me $440.00.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I was taken advantage of by a friend whom I baby sat for. I started watching her oldest at 8 weeks old, then she had a second one when the first one was 18 mos old, and I watched them both and I loved them as if they were my grandchildren. When the oldest turned 3 she put him in Preschool and the second followed when he turned 3. She always had an excuse as to why she couldn’t pay me. Short on money, bills, etc... BUT then she posts pics of these huge tattoos that she has gotten and everytime she gets her nails done. She still owes me $440.00.
I’d be hauling her to small claims court

Reactions: 10
Y’all all know the only reason asa is happy is because there will be young girls (adults but still) in swimsuits at his house all weekend 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone else notice in the vlog that when Asa took Abbie out to the pool, Isaiah immediately grabbed her, put his arms around her, and practically ran to get her to the pool slide? It was very strange.....I was like what the hell is the mad rush for..???...is she on fire?! If you didnt notice check it out really quick. It looks like hes attempting a kidnapping LOL

• Haha
I think the only reason Abbie rejected the cheese is because she is basically addicted to sugar! And the fact there were 2 other of her favourite foods on offer. Why would she pick cheese over them. 😉
She does eat it in 🐖's cooking. Pizza. Mexican food etc.
Anyhoo. I'm off to bed. Almost 2am here. Goodnight one and all. 🤘🏽

Omg she just did a quick lipstick momma video. You hear Abbie in the background. She says can you come say hi they are all saying hi. Unless I couldn’t see messages I saw one say hi. The others said it after Abbie cane over. Exploit your kid some more. There’s something going on with P she seems depressed or something.
I thought the same thing, something is off, seems like since the crying over the comments vlog/ George Floyd

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.