Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted these here before, but he plays too rough with her. IMO

She's probably trying to pinch him. My son tries to pinch his twin sister in the car when he gets frustrated and wants out of the car. He looks like he's trying to protect himself.

Reactions: 13
Poor Abbie, in tonights vlog she is working or playing from her basket. She picks up the coin jar and Cilla gets annoyed and immediately says "No m'am. no m'am" and makes her put it back. Let her choose tasks. What's the big deal if she sits on the floor doing that?

View attachment 151993
She didn't want Abbie to dump all the coins on the floor. Probably because Abbie was exploring all the toys and wouldn't clean any of it up afterwards.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She's probably trying to pinch him. My son tries to pinch his twin sister in the car when he gets frustrated and wants out of the car. He looks like he's trying to protect himself.
Yep it does. My daughter used to do this to her brother the time

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20200611_232115.jpg

Something tells me that it's not water in that cup! 🤔 That was too strong of a reaction from both Ass and 🐷 IMO!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Another pointless stupid vlog with grown adults named pigcilla acting like a juvenile teen

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s another thing that annoys me - they’re always talking about Abbie as if she’s not there or can’t understand what they’re saying - she probably understands a lot more than you’d think
People always say she might understand but I have my doubts. JMO

That’s another thing that annoys me - they’re always talking about Abbie as if she’s not there or can’t understand what they’re saying - she probably understands a lot more than you’d think
People always say she might understand but I have my doubts. JMO

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She didn't want Abbie to dump all the coins on the floor. Probably because Abbie was exploring all the toys and wouldn't clean any of it up afterwards.
Yeah and whatever you do, do not make a mess in queen 🐖's house.
Rule#1. No messes.
That part of the vlog pissed me off too.

View attachment 152003
Something tells me that it's not water in that cup! 🤔 That was too strong of a reaction from both Ass and 🐷 IMO!
Why didn't those fat lazy mf'ers get Abbie some water???
She was obviously thirsty.
Gah they suck sooooo much.
Unfit parents totally.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It will be interesting to see how long P does these q&a videos. I have a feeling it won't be a permanent thing. Either that or she'll reduce it from once a week to once a month.
All depends on how much money it pulled in between YT & FB. If it pulled in enough then she will keep doing it. Also does anyone know if the replay vlog can be monetized because if it can woo hoo more money

Reactions: 9
Rule#1. No messes.

Unfit parents totally.
IMO.
According to them, Abbie can get her own water and add mio drops all by herself!!! Ugh! 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Who the duck wants to drive Abbie around in a a golf cart with all that yelling? Becca looked like she didn’t want to but had to. I hope she just went to a parking lot and chilled and just came back to the house pretending she really drove around lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who the duck wants to drive Abbie around in a a golf cart with all that yelling? Becca looked like she didn’t want to but had to. I hope she just went to a parking lot and chilled and just came back to the house pretending she really drove around lmao
When she gets under that patio awning/roof the hollering really seems to echo loud... wonder if any of the neighbors have said anything?

When she gets under that patio awning/roof the hollering really seems to echo loud... wonder if any of the neighbors have said anything?
I’m sure they have. If I lived there I can see myself calling 911 the first few days they moved to that neighborhood as I have never heard sounds like that and I’d have been like “seems someone is in distress somewhere around here” ... wonder how many neighbors have thought of selling their house and the house just won’t sell lol

• Haha
I didn't finish this vlog. Gave up when they crammed into Summers shack to stare at the fish.
My few observations...
The yelling. My God the yelling.
Asa acted like he wasn't sitting next to P or involved in her live stream. "P did her first live tonight. Was it fun?" Wth? Like no one heard or saw him.
Abbie didn't miss or care about Isaiah or Summer. She may enjoy people that are with her, but I think it's out of sight out of mind. I think the only person she would truly miss would be Asa.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Rule#1. No messes.

Unfit parents totally.
IMO.
Oh but don't you remember she can get her own water and MIO drops, lol.

• Haha
  • Sad
I didn't finish this vlog. Gave up when they crammed into Summers shack to stare at the fish.
My few observations...
The yelling. My God the yelling.
Asa acted like he wasn't sitting next to P or involved in her live stream. "P did her first live tonight. Was it fun?" Wth? Like no one heard or saw him.
Abbie didn't miss or care about Isaiah or Summer. She may enjoy people that are with her, but I think it's out of sight out of mind. I think the only person she would truly miss would be Asa.
I was wondering if I thought she only “knew” and “loved” Asa was cause I’m a daddy’s girl. Regardless, I think you’re right. Imagine if there was a crowd of all of the people in her life in front of her, I think she’d run to Asa.

Why are they crowded in her room like that while she has friends over? They act like she’s 12 years old. It just all seems weird and awkward.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was wondering if I thought she only “knew” and “loved” Asa was cause I’m a daddy’s girl. Regardless, I think you’re right. Imagine if there was a crowd of all of the people in her life in front of her, I think she’d run to Asa.
Unless someone else had cookies and Nature Valley bars in their hands, lol.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.