Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially seeing as JSA has asked them, at least twice that we know of, to work on her food grabbing. They were probably trying to be polite about it, too. I would be furious if I were JSA.
Asa was pissed with them for having Abbie face a black panel on a wall away from everyone else while learning. You know he will throw a fit if it ends up that Abbie has to eat her lunch alone in a separate room to deal with the food grabbing.
Exactly! Plus, since Abbie attends a private school, it is NOT held to IDEA and they do not have to follow any IEP. They can say she needs to be placed away from peers, until she learns not to grab others foods.. If she continues to meltdown and have issues away from others, because she knows they are eating and cannot get to them, then they need to call A&P to pick her up from school...
In our area, we have very few special needs private schools but the 2 that we have, would not tolerate this behavior from a student and our public schools definitely wouldn’t (I know, I have subbed in those schools)... We actually had to send one home because of food grabbing...
My youngest son likes to hover sometimes over people and wait to see if they are going to eat all their food... We don’t even tolerate that behavior and he does get disciplined and has consequences for it, when we see it happening... I expect our kids to have appropriate table manners though...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My youngest son likes to hover sometimes over people and wait to see if they are going to eat all their food... We don’t even tolerate that behavior and he does get disciplined and has consequences for it, when we see it happening... I expect our kids to have appropriate table manners though.
There was a vlog a few days ago where Abbie was hovering over Isaiah while he was having his dinner. Of course, A&P did nothing. It should have been dealt with immediately. No, she wasn't actively grabbing the food off of his plate, but she was literally standing looking over his shoulder as he was eating, looking for an opportunity.

I wish A&P would make at least half the effort with Abbie that you do with your kids. As it is now... I'd say they make like a 25% effort. If that.

Reactions: 17
There was a vlog a few days ago where Abbie was hovering over Isaiah while he was having his dinner. Of course, A&P did nothing. It should have been dealt with immediately. No, she wasn't actively grabbing the food off of his plate, but she was literally standing looking over his shoulder as he was eating, looking for an opportunity.

I wish A&P would make at least half the effort with Abbie that you do with your kids. As it is now... I'd say they make like a 25% effort. If that.
Ass has called the behavior “cute.”

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I think Cilla is embarrassed by Abbie. And I think if Assa was out of the picture Abbie would have been placed in a residential home.
I thought the same thing the other day when i watched the other vlog the other day where abby didn't want to hug her...her the mom feeling a lil bit but she have to remember ..you don't have time for me..i dont have time for you..and i totally agree with you after all she did admit she's not a mother figure

Reactions: 10
So this lady’s comment set off a bunch of cult members. View attachment 152880
Then this freak wants A to give out Summers DOB... seriously why do they actually need to know that. Do they want her social security number and maybe her mothers maiden name too. View attachment 152881
[edit to add] I mean you can figure out what day her birthday was but she’s asking when is Summers actual birth date not hey what day was Summers birthday. We talked about this no too long ago of viewers knowing their address and posting it and yeah we may know but we don’t post it. And I don’t think any of us are sick in the head to show up and stalk them. Summer is a young woman and giving out her information like that people can start to look up things just like we look up stuff on A&P. I just don’t think it’s right.
I saw that upper comment as soon it was posted and warned the person (I shortly deleted my comment) that she would get pummeled by the rabid fans. And sure enough she did. Of course Sherry told her “Get off this page”. There were also many questions about what communication app was on her IPad. Of course at that time no reply of an answer. I thought later a good reply was to ask in a super chat on “Cilla’s” weekly Q&A and perhaps she would tell you. I was too lazy (and chicken tit) to go back and type that though. 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
On another note, it’s a lot of fun watching Ass run after Abbie. He looks so funny when he takes off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cilla: "You need to put the camera down and get it not broken"

Asshat:
View attachment 152885View attachment 152889

:sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

And he continues filming her while she's eating her hair.

View attachment 152890
Yeah, I had a bad reaction when I saw the hair in the mouth.

My Grandpa use to say the same thing, when his would split like that... He grew a half acre farm behind the house and we always had tons of tomatoes but he hated when they split because they would go bad very quickly...

I don’t get why they tolerate the grabbing food behavior. It is literally animalistic... If it doesn’t stop, it will grow to the point that she will lash out.. They think that it is cute but wait until the minute she attacks them for stopping her... It will happen. She has animalistic tendencies when eating and they haven’t done anything to reduce or stop the behavior. They have actually done the opposite and are encouraging it...
If I was the school, I would be furious with them and let them know that this behavior wouldn’t be tolerated and if it continues, they would need to pick her up early, until she can demonstrate appropriate behaviors,.
I was shocked at the grabbing of the Nature Valley Bar. It’s obvious they need to work on that behavior with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yet another way for them to try and redeem themselves as they supposedly have so many black followers. That’s all it is. Their fans will fall for it... I’m sure the conversation will focus around the current situation. Her plantation self can go away already. No one cares about your privileged opinion. Go use your time taking care of your daughter and signing Isaiah up for his college courses.
My thoughts as well..

Reactions: 6
After watching today's vlog I'm gonna just plain say it.
Isaiah is fat.

Those big white marks under both eyes are strange. Definitely gonna order me some of that white stuff and let me tell you..
P is the lady with all the info and tips on your makeup....
Oh my lordy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wow
Cilla: "You need to put the camera down and get it not broken"

Asshat:
View attachment 152885View attachment 152889

:sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

And he continues filming her while she's eating her hair.

View attachment 152890
Wow.
Assssa is truly fugly
Not making it political. It was literally the first thing that came to mind. I wasn't planning to go any further with it. Ok? :)
It was as simple as - P has white circles under her eyes and so does he. That's it.
The fact you put the presidents picture there made it political. Happy you are not going further with it as that is not what this page is for 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A mother looks lovingly at her daughter...👺

View attachment 152959
FFS why don’t they do something with her hair, it’s a disgrace . The special needs haircut draws less attention than a birds nest

A mother looks lovingly at her daughter...👺

View attachment 152959
To be fair you would have to be a saint to feel good about the situation all the time. I put myself in her position and think how I would feel and my face would be the same

Reactions: 12
I hate how lazy they are when it comes to Abby. I’d think most people, if they had a child like Abby, would try as hard as possible to make not only the child’s, but parents/Siblings etc.. lives easier and less stressful. This means continual follow through on things. The yelling stim I would have nipped in the bud when she was much younger. I’m sure she’d still do it now, but to a much lesser extent. I’d feel like a prisoner in my own home with her yelling. Same goes for potty training, she’d have way fewer accidents if they had her on a bathroom schedule. I wonder how many times she’s actually had to go to the bathroom, when she signs it. But she’s told she doesn’t have to go, is told she just went or that she’s trying to get out of something. So she goes in her pull-up, isn’t changed, so she soaks thru her clothes on the couch etc..🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I hate how lazy they are when it comes to Abby. I’d think most people, if they had a child like Abby, would try as hard as possible to make not only the child’s, but parents/Siblings etc.. lives easier and less stressful. This means continual follow through on things. The yelling stim I would have nipped in the bud when she was much younger. I’m sure she’d still do it now, but to a much lesser extent. I’d feel like a prisoner in my own home with her yelling. Same goes for potty training, she’d have way fewer accidents if they had her on a bathroom schedule. I wonder how many times she’s actually had to go to the bathroom, when she signs it. But she’s told she doesn’t have to go, is told she just went or that she’s trying to get out of something. So she goes in her pull-up, isn’t changed, so she soaks thru her clothes on the couch etc..🙄
You make a very excellent point. So far, the only time I've seen anything remotely resembling some kind of ''schedule'' when it comes to her toileting is that they always made her go to the bathroom as soon as she got home from school. Aside from that, it seems to be just whatever. Yet again they've put themselves in a difficult spot by not teaching her (or at the very least actively trying to teach her) more signs. There are sometimes Abbie uses the bathroom sign to get out of doing something and also, I think, because she knows it's a way for her to get some alone time. The problem is, like you said, how do they distinguish when she actually needs to go and when she's just trying to get out of something or wants a break? I mean, I suppose you could sort try to time it from when she's eaten or whatever but we know A&P wouldn't do something even remotely like that because it would require those two magical things: Effort and consistency!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You make a very excellent point. So far, the only time I've seen anything remotely resembling some kind of ''schedule'' when it comes to her toileting is that they always made her go to the bathroom as soon as she got home from school. Aside from that, it seems to be just whatever. Yet again they've put themselves in a difficult spot by not teaching her (or at the very least actively trying to teach her) more signs. There are sometimes Abbie uses the bathroom sign to get out of doing something and also, I think, because she knows it's a way for her to get some alone time. The problem is, like you said, how do they distinguish when she actually needs to go and when she's just trying to get out of something or wants a break? I mean, I suppose you could sort try to time it from when she's eaten or whatever but we know A&P wouldn't do something even remotely like that because it would require those two magical things: Effort and consistency!
I think they obviously know when she’s just trying to get out of things because she has gone to bathroom just minutes ago. So I see why they say no but I think they should probably let her have some alone time and not be all in her face when she does that. Even in the pool area ... stop tying to force her in the pool. Can they do things gradually like let her sit outside and watch the fun, and then decide when she wants to go in? I don’t know too many people that will just jump in the pool immediately before chilling for some time. It bothers me when they put her on that slide against her will. Sorry but that is not going to make her a typical teenager.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.