Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Cilla is embarrassed by Abbie. And I think if Assa was out of the picture Abbie would have been placed in a residential home.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think Cilla is embarrassed by Abbie. And I think if Assa was out of the picture Abbie would have been placed in a residential home.
P is mad because Asa has a "normal" daughter that he helped create and they don't have a "normal" daughter together.

pure jealousy and resentment on Ps part. thats all it is

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My Dad was embarrassed by my brother. He did his best to provide good care for him when he was able, but you could tell he was very uncomfortable with him and being around him. I'm leery of my brother. Not ashamed, but when I'm around him I am on guard. It isn't a matter of not loving him or wanting the best for him. I've dodged too many punches. I think the only people who are really comfortable around him are my Mom and my husband, and he knows it.

Abbie seems to be similarly aware. She was so happy with Crazy Nanny and does well with Brandi.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She definitely is. And she can’t be bothered with her which is the bigger problem. What we see is all for show. And if it came down to P&A getting divorced Abbie would have to go with A, he’s her primary caregiver. And if P kept Abbie it would be out of spite. She would definitely be better off in a home then with P. When your child is attacking you that says something. And Abbie has been attacking P for years and let’s be honest it’s not because she’s just weak.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
P is mad because Asa has a "normal" daughter that he helped create and they don't have a "normal" daughter together.

I agree. I also think she has a disconnect from her. Priscilla doesn’t want people to pity her. She enjoys praise vs pity and she can’t get too much of that with Abbie. This is just my opinion.

With Isaiah she gets to toot her own horn because of his successes. With Abbie it’s more of a “we feel sorry for you”, and I don’t think she’s accepted that.

Reactions: 16
Are you exfoliating? 😂😂😂
I hope we all are making our lists of questions for her Facebook Live at 9pm EST. 3am across the pond!!😜
That actually scared me when I first saw it. She's nothing but a rancid con woman trying to get anyone to buy her waxy face paint regardless of their income. Can't wait to see her on that Paletron

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sometimes I wonder if Abbie would be happier in a care facility. My former FIL had Alzheimers. No not the same as IDD and Autism but also strikingly similar due to the cognitive decline. He was eloping, never remembered eating, he was ravenous all the time. He got into everything. You couldnt leave the room for a minute. My MIL tried her best but when the aggression started she had to give in. He broke her wrist. He went to a nursing home on the Alzheimers wing, and after a few rocky weeks it was like magic...he was happy. They had routines and activities. This big burly former marine was finger painting and making clay pots. He was jovial. He lived two more years and the final decline was rough, but none of us could deny that he had been safer and happier there than at home.
Anyway...just something I think about when I see the chaos Abbie lives in. She may never progress...but could she be happier? Idk.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Possibly, but I think once Abbie was diagnosed when she was 2 Cilla's world imploded. I think she was embarrassed by her long before she found out about the other daughter. Do we know when she found out? Was it recently? Or did she know from way back then?

Reactions: 5
Sometimes I wonder if Abbie would be happier in a care facility. My former FIL had Alzheimers. No not the same as IDD and Autism but also strikingly similar due to the cognitive decline. He was eloping, never remembered eating, he was ravenous all the time. He got into everything. You couldnt leave the room for a minute. My MIL tried her best but when the aggression started she had to give in. He broke her wrist. He went to a nursing home on the Alzheimers wing, and after a few rocky weeks it was like magic...he was happy. They had routines and activities. This big burly former marine was finger painting and making clay pots. He was jovial. He lived two more years and the final decline was rough, but none of us could deny that he had been safer and happier there than at home.
Anyway...just something I think about when I see the chaos Abbie lives in. She may never progress...but could she be happier? Idk.
Well she goes to school for 8 hrs a day so shes not at home all the time. I do wonder if there is some other type of program that would suit her better. I don’t like JSA for her because they focus on so many things Abbie doesn’t really understand. It’s like going to work. I personally wouldn’t want my kid bagging tit all day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
can't believe I'm about to do this but here goes..

I'm 50. I was born with hydrocephalus. my parents were told I'd be nothing more than a piece of flesh. as I was growing up, I met and beat every milestone thrown at me. I don't think my siblings resented all the attention that I got but I know my father resented not me but my health issues and he never took the time to show me how to do things or he'd try but get mad because I had dexterity issues and wasn't doing it to his liking. I learned how to do things by watching him and not by him doing hand over hand with me. I do have an older brother who was the star athlete and then there was me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Possibly, but I think once Abbie was diagnosed when she was 2 Cilla's world imploded. I think she was embarrassed by her long before she found out about the other daughter. Do we know when she found out? Was it recently? Or did she know from way back then?
Supposedly she found out when Assa did. In September 2010 when the mom petitioned the court for a paternity test.
But who really knows the truth.
They tell so many lies.
IMO.

Reactions: 14
My friends son was placed when he was 9 or possibly 10. I'd have to ask her exactly when. He was very aggressive and they couldn't handle him. He was worse off than Abbie. Being placed, and living in the school he was fully toilet trained within a year. He does really well at communicating with a dynavox. He's learned to ride a bike, ride a unicycle and work in their dining hall setting tables and bussing tables. He can shower independently and can make his own bed. His aggression stopped. So Abbie may be better off living in a facility. At least my friend's son was.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder the same thing. Maybe she would thrive with consistency and activities instead of people who are always changing the way things are done and putting her in situations they have previously said she is uncomfortable with for the camera. I've read some people don't agree with it but what about what's best for Abbie? Maybe being away from them would really benefit her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi everyone, newbie here!! I've been lurking since the Vlog "If you need to know" I use to watch all their videos until I realized the only thing they are interested in, is the money! I can't stand them! I love reading all your comments! P thinks she's the best thing that walked this earth! She is gaining so much weight! I commented that to her a couple of weeks ago and I was attacked lol Must be nice to spend 10 or 15 grand for WLS only to be getting bigger and bigger daily! Don't get me wrong, I am far from small, but, if I had WLS and had a YouTube channel, I would NEVER want people to know I failed, that's just me though! She's in denial. Just wanted to introduce myself and join the Tattle Life! I am under my real name! I do not know how to change it.. I looked everywhere and did not see any place I can change it.. No biggy I guess??

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My friends son was placed when he was 9 or possibly 10. I'd have to ask her exactly when. He was very aggressive and they couldn't handle him. He was worse off than Abbie. Being placed, and living in the school he was fully toilet trained within a year. He does really well at communicating with a dynavox. He's learned to ride a bike, ride a unicycle and work in their dining hall setting tables and bussing tables. He can shower independently and can make his own bed. His aggression stopped. So Abbie may be better off living in a facility. At least my friend's son was.
Exactly. Pros and cons for sure. And I certainly do not mean to imply they should ship her off right now, but I was thinking about her adult life. They do not meet her where she really is right now. I cant imagine P toy shopping when Abbie is Summers age. Or 30. She will rock all day everyday.

Reactions: 15
Hi everyone, newbie here!! I've been lurking since the Vlog "If you need to know" I use to watch all their videos until I realized the only thing they are interested in, is the money! I can't stand them! I love reading all your comments! P thinks she's the best thing that walked this earth! She is gaining so much weight! I commented that to her a couple of weeks ago and I was attacked lol Must be nice to spend 10 or 15 grand for WLS only to be getting bigger and bigger daily! Don't get me wrong, I am far from small, but, if I had WLS and had a YouTube channel, I would NEVER want people to know I failed, that's just me though! She's in denial. Just wanted to introduce myself and join the Tattle Life! I am under my real name! I do not know how to change it.. I looked everywhere and did not see any place I can change it.. No biggy I guess??
Welcome to the darkside!🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.