Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah once I heard him in the background one of the questions I asked was why is As in background playing commando I thought you were doing this alone?
I see he got his hair cut and beard shaved off. He walked past in the beginning when the "girls" came home.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see he got his hair cut and beard shaved off. He walked past in the beginning when the "girls" came home.
That’s right when I got banned. I was on a roll too. I went off looked and noticed all the dislike her fans gave my comments 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Every negative question is deleted lol. And who are these fans they sound like teenagers lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The pig 🐖was saying the comments on YouTube were flying. On my end the comments we're coming in groups, so I guess Asshole and others were deleting them. Did I hear her say that Pig 🐖and Asa went home after their first day and told others they were going to marry one another?!? Didn't Pig 🐖have to hunt him down? If she did the weight loss survey to be around for Abbie, why is she making such tit for her family to consume? I guess a chicken breast hurts her tummy, but 2 pumps of vanilla syrup in her coffees go down smooth. This is hilarious.
He wanted to marry her so bad he ghosted her.....twice and then had to be hunted down and bagged when she found out she was pregnant
Yup that's true love there y'all🙄😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Welp I surrender for the night. We have storms rolling thru and my power just went out. Since I cant charge my phone I better disengage lol. I hope to watch the live tomorrow..wondering if the storms messed with my wifi..story of my life lol. Night friends!❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He'll install door alarms, too. So he gets an alert and can see when I goes out.
And here come the surprise visits and 🐽 going and staying there weeks at a time leaving Abbie with Assa and Summer back in Florida
83206ae67da70662c246b9cca0b92d2da77cae199a14e8d23e102739d5192b2e.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Boy I wonder what earth shattering information this Live will reveal? LOL. Not!!!
Asa will be at the helm...furiously scrolling and deleting anything snarky or real. I see them prepping and practicing. I picture Asa striding into his office like a storm trooper with ominous music accompanying him. P is nervous, but a stiff drink will calm her and she'll start confidently with her cute girl shoulder shimmy and " hey girl hey!" When the comments start coming too fast and furious for Asa to manage Summer will have to stop booping Abbie and clock in.
They will be exhausted when its over. I love it. LOL
I watched like 10 mins of it, paused it bc I wanted to catch up in here, but I can’t believe one of the comments someone asked “Cilla, do you have a few mins?” Lol Like she was going to pause the Live and talk to them....then someone shouts out to her “it’s already over, their gone!” I just can’t with these ppl lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have never watched Priscilla live and now after reading these comments about her live
i will still not watch her live lol!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have relatives who are furious my brother is not home right now. I've gotten emails, facebook messages and phone calls asking why my husband and I don't just bring him to our house. Or why can't he go live with my Mom. The fact that he is violent and bruised his caregiver's ribs is secondary. They argue that my brother has the right to a "good life" and his family is obligated to keep him at home. These are the same people who ask him to visit, have him for two days, and call asking when someone can come get him because he's scaring them.

I've been hearing the same BS my whole life. Someone offered to buy me a house with land if I would promise, at age 18, to care for my brother for the rest of my life. I said no thanks. Since then, nothing we do is ever enough. I had no right to go away to school and abandon him. I have no right to have my own home and not welcome him into. I have no right to vacation without him. It's like I have no right to be a separate entity in their eyes.

I don't think anyone puts a loved one into assisted living for kicks and giggles. You just get to a point where being at home isn't benefiting anyone and is also dangerous to everyone involved and make a tough decision.
You absolutely did the right thing! Keeping your life! Not to mention safe

If she's going to have both Facebook live and youtube live going at the same time, it could be because she can use the excuse 'too many comments' so she can't 'answer them all'...
AND, let's not forget SUPER CHAT for YT and those hearts for Facebook. It's a money grab.
She's pretending to redeem herself for the protesters blunder and under that guise, there's an opportunity to make money.
Oh, and Assa said it would be weekly.
I doubt it because they never ever ever do anything consistently and they lie.
Make a new email and YT account for tonight.
Our questions matter!
Even if we get banned.
It's important that the questions at least get SEEN.
Let's keep spreading awareness!!
😁
Oh and her and A are workaholics! Another lie they believe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Omg. Isaiah will have zero privacy. Asa will stash NEST cams all over and they will watch his every move.
WTF so he wants to buy an RV and another house....leghumpers are freaking blind not to see them for what they are 🤑 (no offense to blind ppl 🙃)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cilla did say they are planning to buy a cabin or home now by Isiah’s Univ. for the family to stay in when they visit and Golden Boy to live in after completing his freshman year. Can we say party house???? While the parents are away the students will play!
😈Attention Leghumpers they are planning to buy your house👿 It’s yours cause you continue to pay for All the Things!!!!!
Let’s see if he even makes it through freshman year. And seriously they should leave the kid alone at college. This is why the kid will never grow up. My guess is he will transfer to where Summer is going if anything. P will probably guilt him about being too far away from home and being away from Abbie. They honestly can’t afford two mortgages, that payment is probably around $4,000 a month. Then add in all their other expenses which includes health insurance because neither one of them has a real job. If anything they will do Air BNB but no way are they buying a second home. She’s trying to be a big shot to all her viewers. They really aren’t that wealthy. They leak money faster then it comes in and that’s how you end up right back where you started. It’s called the lotto effect. And nothing lasts forever, I’m sorry but Abbie is no longer cute... the vlog is no longer about autism or awareness and people will start to catch on about that and stop watching. Then the slime life scam can implode or her weight loss lies will catch up with her. Either way they are going to take themselves down sooner or later it’s just a matter of time that the viewers notice. And when they do they will dwindle and the money will slow down and the boom it will just all come crashing down on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Let’s see if he even makes it through freshman year. And seriously they should leave the kid alone at college. This is why the kid will never grow up. My guess is he will transfer to where Summer is going if anything. P will probably guilt him about being too far away from home and being away from Abbie. They honestly can’t afford two mortgages, that payment is probably around $4,000 a month. Then add in all their other expenses which includes health insurance because neither one of them has a real job. If anything they will do Air BNB but no way are they buying a second home. She’s trying to be a big shot to all her viewers. They really aren’t that wealthy. They leak money faster then it comes in and that’s how you end up right back where you started. It’s called the lotto effect. And nothing lasts forever, I’m sorry but Abbie is no longer cute... the vlog is no longer about autism or awareness and people will start to catch on about that and stop watching. Then the slime life scam can implode or her weight loss lies will catch up with her. Either way they are going to take themselves down sooner or later it’s just a matter of time that the viewers notice. And when they do they will dwindle and the money will slow down and the boom it will just all come crashing down on them.
And they also have to pay premiums on the life insurance policies and those can't be cheap

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.