Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they crowded in her room like that while she has friends over? They act like she’s 12 years old. It just all seems weird and awkward.
The entire damn lot of them is weird and awkward.
IMO.
Makes perfect sense to me. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep and 2 years of it too!! Our sticking point was that they wanted a letter from my husband’s employer, guaranteeing his employment and income for the next 2 years.. I had it out with the underwriter because she demanded the letter for the loan. No one is guaranteed crap in the US and no employer is going to write on paper, guaranteeing that either.. She finally let up, when I let into her but our underwriters in NC are very picky...
Not only in the USA, it's the same in Germany.
That's why most of us are unable to own a house.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Why are they crowded in her room like that while she has friends over? They act like she’s 12 years old. It just all seems weird and awkward.
This reminds me to tell all of you. I am officially COVID free!! And I can tell you, seeing them all crammed into her room gave me the heebie jeebies!! I am now allowed to roam free but I tell you I will not be without a mask or frankly doing much. It was not fun. Couldve been so much worse but that was the sickest and weakest I've ever felt. Please be safe everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Thanks, you are a gem.

Okay, well she's going to be disappointed when she stays at "Size 14" for the next 50-100 pounds, whereas normally each ten pounds is one size. I am not her weight, but she thinks she wears 1-2 sizes smaller tops.....okay. And LOL at her "I'm between 18 and 20 bottoms." That makes you a 20, that's the way it works. And even that I am skeptical of (see last picture below).

This is me in a Size 16 top and Size 16 jeans. Sure, I can fit into them, but they are not my size--I'm an 18. I'm supposed to believe this shirt would be too big for Priscilla--and she's just a little over one size bigger on bottom?

View attachment 150806

As you can see in this picture, the sleeves are too tight on me. Mind this is a regular size 16, not Lane Bryant (which I do think both run big and have more elastic). If you could see the front, you'd see my chest is busting out and would have to be pinned to not have huge gaps (and it would still look stupid). Again--is this too big for Priscilla?

View attachment 150807

This is me in Size 18 Lane Bryant shorts. They fit perfectly. I'm really struggling to believe Priscilla can almost fit into these--but they are stretchy!

View attachment 150809

I don't know, maybe I'm just totally deluded about my weight. But I don't think Priscilla and I are that close in weight or measurements, yet she thinks she's two sizes smaller than I am on top and just a bit bigger on bottom? I'm not buying it and I think she should just accept her real size. Being big isn't healthy and yeah, it's embarrassing--but you don't need to feel ashamed or humiliated. And I still think she looks great and should be proud of herself.
Compared to Mrs. Massive you look like a supermodel!
Honestly, you're an attraçtive woman.

Reactions: 8
This reminds me to tell all of you. I am officially COVID free!! And I can tell you, seeing them all crammed into her room gave me the heebie jeebies!! I am now allowed to roam free but I tell you I will not be without a mask or frankly doing much. It was not fun. Couldve been so much worse but that was the sickest and weakest I've ever felt. Please be safe everyone!
Yay! I’m so happy for you! Stay safe!❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Congrats! Glad you are well!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yay for @RocketQueen sending virtual hugs!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The Wego awards might have initially been a nomination by a leg humper, but last years one was such a farce, one minute he is suddenly nominated, next minute, he has won! It was so bumped up by brought subs! And what good did it do for them or Wego? They talked about the abridge app, and he got his 5 mins of ‘fame’. I approached some of the people I watch in other vlogs, and suggested nominating them, but they all came back with polite no thanks, and what exactly is Wego? Sounds like and out and out scam. Priscilla nominated herself last year, but she didn’t pay for subs, so didn’t get in the finalists!
What amazes me, throughout the whole lockdown, there has been no vlogs of Abbie on the Alexa/google thing interacting with her other grand parents or cousins, and nothing from Asssa’s mother since she helped out while P had her op!

Reactions: 19
Why do they keep bringing living beings into that house?? They can't even take care of themselves???
Seriously! The fact that they thought they could have two bettas in a tank, even with that wire 'divider' shows that they did literally no research on bettas. Like, an alternate name for them is literally Japanese fighting fish. Regardless, that tank is way to small for two fish.

I am going to go off on a bit of a tangent here, but proper betta care is one of my weird passion points. 5 gallons is the minimum for a betta and their tank looks to be about that size, if not a bit smaller (hard to tell from the angles). Though, betta fish do better in tanks that are shallow and wide, theirs appears to be deep and narrow. Plus, betta upkeep is not simple, they need a filter (which they appear to have), a heater, and 40%-50% of the water has to be changed at least once a week (doing more percentage wise could put the beta in shock). The water that replaces the old water also has to have water conditioner in it, as well as being checked for chlorine levels. Bettas also need a specific type of food because they are carnivores. All this information is radially available on the internet. People think these fish are really simple to care for, but it's actually a big responsibility.

What I don’t understand is why in the hell did Summer even go back to Jacksonville with her friends from her parents only to be going back down to parents again in a few days. Makes no damn sense! WTF is in the KOOL AID!!!! It’s something that makes their noses run.... is it the booger sugar!?!? 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Since they say that it’s Ab’s house, I bet that they used her (Ab’s) money from the lawsuit with Duval Co Schools to purchase it. I haven’t seen the vlog about getting an RV, so are they saying that it will be Ab’s?
I’m pretty sure they just said the RV thing was a gift for Father’s Day (early) for Asa, but he can make all the plans bc he likes to control “all the things” so who knows how that will happen with Abbie....so unless there’s something I missed it’s just like a weeks vacation this summer

Reactions: 14
The Wego awards might have initially been a nomination by a leg humper, but last years one was such a farce, one minute he is suddenly nominated, next minute, he has won! It was so bumped up by brought subs! And what good did it do for them or Wego? They talked about the abridge app, and he got his 5 mins of ‘fame’. I approached some of the people I watch in other vlogs, and suggested nominating them, but they all came back with polite no thanks, and what exactly is Wego? Sounds like and out and out scam. Priscilla nominated herself last year, but she didn’t pay for subs, so didn’t get in the finalists!
What amazes me, throughout the whole lockdown, there has been no vlogs of Abbie on the Alexa/google thing interacting with her other grand parents or cousins, and nothing from Asssa’s mother since she helped out while P had her op!
I was thinking today how we haven’t seen Asa’s mom in months.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.