Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 153560
Amanda Lee strikes again! She is such a witch! IMO🤨
But to be fair on this one, it IS pretty annoying when people ask questions that are answered in the vlog. It's so simple. It's just like... just watch the video!
LOL
Sorry, pet peeve of mine.

(Normally I don't agree with Amanda Lee, so this is weird for me. Plz excuse the rhyming. ;))

• Haha
Reactions: 10

WARNING! Lots of the fish bubble stim in this one!!!!! 😵
These jerks could have stopped her ridiculous honking years ago.
Now it might be to late. I could't stand their princess none single day.

Reactions: 10
A lot of people call that ridiculously annoying noise that she makes, honking. If you listen, she does sound like an extremely loud and distressed goose!
Sometimes I try to watch a vlog and then Abbie will start up with that noise and I find it really irritating and distracting. I don't even live with her and I can't take it. So when she's doing it I find it really annoying to keep watching. I know she can't help it but that would drive me crazy 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Isaiah doing a Patrick Star impression, that was pretty funny - I've gotta give him that one. lol
(at around the 0:49 mark)

Reactions: 3

She is such a witch. At least say you’re sorry for what she is going through.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I couldn’t take the lies tonight y’all...
I had to say something...
They are the LAST people that should be handing out marriage advise....
Until you own up to your problems and can admit your mistakes without crying, blaming and casting accusations, you cannot move past of what is going on...
A&P are no where near moved on from his cheating. Want to know why P got so big? Emotional eating will do that.. Why do you think Asa has grown a ton lately? It didn’t happen until “the crying vlog” came out. Now, he is packing on the pounds because I guarantee they are still fighting about it at times..
4C7EC0E2-652F-436F-A889-04F7DC02154E.jpeg

She is such a witch. At least say you’re sorry for what she is going through.
What Priscilla?!?
You’ll were married!!!! If you are married and you sleep with someone else, that is called CHEATING!!!!
Maybe Asa has convinced you otherwise but until the divorce papers are signed, you are cheating, if you lay down with someone that isn’t your spouse...
I just can’t with this woman right now...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Until you own up to your problems and can admit your mistakes without crying, blaming and casting accusations, you cannot move past of what is going on...
A&P are no where near moved on from his cheating. Want to know why P got so big? Emotional eating will do that.. Why do you think Asa has grown a ton lately? It didn’t happen until “the crying vlog” came out. Now, he is packing on the pounds because I guarantee they are still fighting about it at times..
View attachment 153571

What Priscilla?!?
You’ll were married!!!! If you are married and you sleep with someone else, that is called CHEATING!!!!
Maybe Asa has convinced you otherwise but until the divorce papers are signed, you are cheating, if you lay down with someone that isn’t your spouse...
This is hands down the best post I’ve seen on this forum since finding you lovelies! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 153571

What Priscilla?!?
Daaaaaaayummmmmm👍👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Is that why he said that P bought the whole store cause young people can’t communicate? Sounded like they were expecting a lot more people than those two girls. Haha. People bailed and didn’t let them know. I mean who in their right mind would want to be in that house? I would have bailed too. And don’t call and ask me why I’m not there.
Why was the one friend crying when they were leaving? Did she get that attached to Abbie? Are they new best friends! The plot thickens

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
In the past two vlogs, 🐷 seems constantly annoyed with Abbie. There were a few occasions of eye rolls, dirty looks, etc. I know everyone can’t be rainbows and unicorns all the time, but it hurts my feeling a little for Abbie. As for Big 🐷, the cheese monster, it just makes the case that she is a Lard Laden C U Next Tuesday! Grrrr! 😡
View attachment 153253View attachment 153255View attachment 153256

Well, I’m sure we all know it wasn’t Assa Maasive’s big snake!🍆😳🍆
😂😂😂
[/QUOTE ]
Holy shitola......Big Prilly is wearing a shirt that says Beach Babe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why was the one friend crying when they were leaving? Did she get that attached to Abbie? Are they new best friends! The plot thickens
That same chick cried before when her and summer were about to head to NY. Those girls really need to work on their emotional intelligence. Abbie didn’t even know they were leaving.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.