Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maidengirl

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200611_232115.jpg

Something tells me that it's not water in that cup! 🤔 That was too strong of a reaction from both Ass and 🐷 IMO!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Glowfish

Summer go home and never come back. I mean that nicely. The Maass’ are not good for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I think Cilla is embarrassed by Abbie. And I think if Assa was out of the picture Abbie would have been placed in a residential home.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

BloodyMermaid

So I’m thinking what was your starting weight?

What’s the girth of one of your thighs?

How many pounds of cheese do you go through in a week?

How much weight did you gain back?

What do you consider a small portion?

How many boogers do you like Abbie to add to a recipe?

How badly does the house smell like poo?

Who poops in the house more Sandy or Abbie?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Gina

I think they take advantage of Summer. I don’t think she honestly thinks Abbie is her best friend. My niece was taken advantage of by a family she was nannying for. It took us 2 yrs to get her to see it. I hope Sumner goes home and stays home.

• Heart
Morning guys! Wouldn’t it be funny if I bought one of these and sent it to the Massives so they could open it up at mail time? They’d probably edit out the video though, so it would have to be on a live in order for it to work. Also they would have to pick up their mail. They are so ungrateful they don’t even go to the PO Box anymore to pick up the mail that their Humpers send to them. Bastards. :m Inglorious Bastards.
88482DAC-A5BF-4CB6-9E5F-A514421C1F13.png

• Haha
  • Heart

lovesis

VIP Member
I think depressed is the last thing she is.
As long as that Slimelife money is coming in, she's on top of the world.
All that bitch cares about is herself and money.
In that order.
IMO.
Can you imagine Priscilla getting down on the floor and playing with Abbie and her toys?

Yeah neither can I.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Stripe69

VIP Member
Here in my neck of Florida, it's cash only for skin removal, even when the Dr says it's necessary ..insurance comapies back out and say no., then the surgeon usually is stuck trying to get the patient to pay. They can probably get their leg humpers to pitch in. She's nowhere close to qualifying for the surgery anyway.

Could be he just wanted to see how many of us was there, he was yanking our chain.
He can try, don’t confuse us with the leghumpers Arsewipe, we know who you are and what you stand for. Don’t try being the big guy buying an RV and a place near Isaiah’s college just to impress people, we know you are already up to your eyes in debt for that Adams family mansion you bought. Chill out you two , stop spending , you are going to need that money when this all comes crashing down. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Gina

Not I thing is consistent in Abbies life except for the camera being in her face. For parents to put money ahead of your child’s needs is disgusting and borders on abuse. They want to pull the “ typical teen” crap but your child is 15 and in diapers , smearing feces, having temper tantrums , meltdowns, hitting , punching etc. she is more a typical 2 yr old , definitely not a typical teenager. And I don’t get why knowing her colors, riding a bike , vacuuming and doing dishes trumps potty training, showering, and self care. They are lazy and want content for their stupid vlogs. This family is no more teaching people about autism then I am. Yes before they hit “ the big time” they were humble , honest and teaching. I can not believe people are obsessed with them and think they are great parents who are changing the world. And sending them money. Ugh sorry for the rant.

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Sometimes I wonder if Abbie would be happier in a care facility. My former FIL had Alzheimers. No not the same as IDD and Autism but also strikingly similar due to the cognitive decline. He was eloping, never remembered eating, he was ravenous all the time. He got into everything. You couldnt leave the room for a minute. My MIL tried her best but when the aggression started she had to give in. He broke her wrist. He went to a nursing home on the Alzheimers wing, and after a few rocky weeks it was like magic...he was happy. They had routines and activities. This big burly former marine was finger painting and making clay pots. He was jovial. He lived two more years and the final decline was rough, but none of us could deny that he had been safer and happier there than at home.
Anyway...just something I think about when I see the chaos Abbie lives in. She may never progress...but could she be happier? Idk.
My friends son was placed when he was 9 or possibly 10. I'd have to ask her exactly when. He was very aggressive and they couldn't handle him. He was worse off than Abbie. Being placed, and living in the school he was fully toilet trained within a year. He does really well at communicating with a dynavox. He's learned to ride a bike, ride a unicycle and work in their dining hall setting tables and bussing tables. He can shower independently and can make his own bed. His aggression stopped. So Abbie may be better off living in a facility. At least my friend's son was.

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
Lordy.
Did any of yall actually make it thru that whole marriage advice video? I did 9 minutes and I have no idea how I made it that long.
What in the fresh hell makes these 2 think they should be giving marriage advice (on a video, nonetheless)???
They were talking about their early years and all I could think about was---Assa had another child by another woman and he ignores her....
OMG THESE PEOPLE GOT BALLS
Didn’t watch it. Married 42 years, don’t need advice from amateurs.😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Elsie

My Dad was embarrassed by my brother. He did his best to provide good care for him when he was able, but you could tell he was very uncomfortable with him and being around him. I'm leery of my brother. Not ashamed, but when I'm around him I am on guard. It isn't a matter of not loving him or wanting the best for him. I've dodged too many punches. I think the only people who are really comfortable around him are my Mom and my husband, and he knows it.

Abbie seems to be similarly aware. She was so happy with Crazy Nanny and does well with Brandi.
I never talked about it here, we are 6 siblings and one us severely autistic with extreme aggressive behavior.
He is our eldest brother and we all suffered from his kicking, hitting, biting and pinching. We've seen him beating our parents into a lump.
I don't know how often the police was called on him.
Finally he ended up in a psychiatric ward and later in a group home, where he continued to make problems.
Sometimes no love in the world and no therapy can heal such profound diagnosis.
My father died last year and my mother is still suffering from all she's been through.
Abbies behavior reminds me a little bit of him. He was like this in the first 10 years. After that he changed into a "monster". I hope this girl will not end up like this.

• Sad
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
She didn't want Abbie to dump all the coins on the floor. Probably because Abbie was exploring all the toys and wouldn't clean any of it up afterwards.
Yeah and whatever you do, do not make a mess in queen 🐖's house.
Rule#1. No messes.
That part of the vlog pissed me off too.

View attachment 152003
Something tells me that it's not water in that cup! 🤔 That was too strong of a reaction from both Ass and 🐷 IMO!
Why didn't those fat lazy mf'ers get Abbie some water???
She was obviously thirsty.
Gah they suck sooooo much.
Unfit parents totally.
IMO.

• Heart