Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raingirl

Chatty Member
Some of the people here sound like they got something real personal against these people. I read so many people make comments about how they treat Abbie but I have not seen them mistreat her or neglect her in anyway so I am not sure where you all are getting that from and hoping she goes to a group home or something. That is so crazy to want a child to be put in a crooked system
Yeah I dislike them but not enough to have my life revolve around them and harass them and how come every one repeats the same things with no original thought
Plus I find it very hard to believe that people on this site are active and not obese so why all the fat jokes
But yea I get that this is a different forum so keep up the snark as I’m enjoying reading on my end
Is that you, Asa?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

SinisterSenorita

Priscilla is wearing winter clothes and a blanket because Asa installed a second A/C unit before the trip. Apparently 1 air conditioning system wasn't enough to stop 400 pound Priscilla from sweating. They must have the temp. Set to 55°.
As for food.. Please......it's packed to the rafters!

Of course Abbies acting out. She's bored, she has zero outlets, she's basically walking around honking in one medium size room with her parents, who take up 1/2 the room and the dogs. Her bedroom...is where she lays to squeeze....when Priscilla isn't in there schlepping her make-up crap.

Honestly besides making breakfast around noon....after Asa has been up with Abbie for 4,5 hours what exactly does Priscilla do????
She acts like a lil sweet southern bell....who thinks she's all girly and glitzy....when She's the complete opposite. There's not a mothering bone in her obese body.
As a mom heading up an autistic household ...kids are my life, my main priority ....their needs, their joy... Is my focus. My heart breaks for Abbie...watching her feral behaviours, her messy sweaty haur, she looks sloppy unbathed....her shine her light is looooong gone.
She's just existing ...any mother can see that.
Asa and Priscilla are not teaching or supporting autism ..not spreading awareness ...they are desperately trying to act like we can still do it ALL!!! They drag Abbie into their lifestyle ...their priorities are a mess like everything else in that household. They act like 2 obese siblings fighting over the last piece of chicken.

Stop saying Abbie behaves like a typical teenager...she doesn't ....she never will. She doesn't think about feelings, boys, being in love, crushes her appearance, being embarrassed by her parents ...she isn't nor Will she ever be understanding of those emotions and" teen age angst" so stop pretending and blaming her age. She's conveniently not much past age 4...at the most in many areas... Her lack of ability to hold a brush to brush her teeth or hair for longer than 4 seconds..is 100% laziness...because she can hold a fork and fill her face for hours! She can play with toys, she can hold her ipad... She just doesn't want to brush her hair, teeth, do chores etc...because of your lack of discipline your lack of structure and consistency ...she's acts like a feral brat...with zero remorse. You created the teenager she's become.
Enjoy.
They disgust me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Some of the people here sound like they got something real personal against these people. I read so many people make comments about how they treat Abbie but I have not seen them mistreat her or neglect her in anyway so I am not sure where you all are getting that from and hoping she goes to a group home or something. That is so crazy to want a child to be put in a crooked system
Yeah I dislike them but not enough to have my life revolve around them and harass them and how come every one repeats the same things with no original thought
Plus I find it very hard to believe that people on this site are active and not obese so why all the fat jokes
But yea I get that this is a different forum so keep up the snark as I’m enjoying reading on my end
And there it is. Hi Asa/Isaiah/summer/humper. My money is on Isaiah as part of his “internship “ 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
OH MY! Fellow Tattlers, raise your hand if you knew this was coming? 🤣

I can only speak for myself here, but I don't eat like a fucking sow in heat. nachos, french fries, sausage and syrup, PF Changs, ice cream, etc. I am on my feet all day, almost every day. I don't waller around with 400 calories of Dunkin in hand all day. So, believe it honey...there is a world where others don't eat and then obviously find themselves pushing 400 lbs like PIGcilla Maass. I also know there are multiple people here that were obese, had the same or similar surgery as PIGcilla did, and have worked hard to utilize the tool of WLS and maintain the weightless they achieved. Why all the fat jokes? Cause she's fat, and because I can, they can, we can...
Believe it. Nothing magical. Just pure hard core facts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
Sorry to necro this post guys, but I’m like, 10 pages back, and I really wanted to respond to this, on MY OWN behalf..

So not speaking for others, this is just me, Nicole..

I don’t want Abbie to be removed from them. I don’t think they “abuse“ Abbie in any sense that she is in direct danger from them. I DO, however, think they make horrible choices for her in terms of education, nutrition, toys, discipline and overall follow through. And sometimes, I see some sketchy stuff (leaving her alone in pool, areas they couldn’t get to her if she elopes) But I actually lived through a worse home situation. So I am realistic.

BUT, I think Asa and Cilla are nothing but scammers. LONG before they ever VLOG’d.
Cilla with her bad checks, Asa with his extremely rude and aggressive approach towards people he ripped off with his bike business.
Then you add the exploitation..
The child he has nothing to do with..
The unhealthy lifestyle
The lack of follow through
The excessive spending on everything BUT things that would BENEFIT
The fact they literally stole someone’s idea for a business ( not that they created the selfie business, but they went under them and create a place based off of everything the others were working on)

The absolute insincerity in everything they do
The entitlement to EVERYTHING..
The WASTE, (how much did they spend on Cillas surgery?)

We haven’t even scratched the surface of the vlog. The building of an entire cult around a 17 year old girl with autism and IDD…

You have to remember something friend, we’re punching UP. Of course everyone has negative things about them. Of course no one expects people to be perfect. Cilla isn’t a bad person because she wrote a bad check. It’s a combo of everything. And the icing on top is the exploitative actions.

As for me, I’m 5’4’, 35 years old yesterday 🎂🎂🎂
And I’m about 150 pounds… I’ve never gotten the idea that this forum is filled with obese, sad, crazy people. I see a group of people coming together with a similar interest, and I’m pretty sure most people here either have a mental diagnosis or taking care of someone with one. And a great deal of the time, we open up to each other and get support.. I found it extremely rude what you said. Particularly the “harassing” part. That’s not only extremely accusative, it’s incorrect.

I can bet money that most of the regulars on here don’t even respond to any of Asa’s posts, vlogs, etc.. I’m sure we’ve all left snarky comments at some time, but 99% we’re just talking here, and that is not harassing. They are public figures, and many of us feel they are exploiting Abbie. So we talk about it. Not under their videos. Here.

When we all get together, hold our hands high, screaming “LETS DO IT GUYTHS!” and shoot a spirit laser beam towards them… then come back to say we’re harassing them..

I also personally think it’s funny you are accusing us of harassing them when all they do is harass people “below them”.. If someone posts something they don’t like, all they got to do is feature it in a vlog (Asa JUST DID this) and now he’s aimed alllll his followers to that one person, who wasn’t even saying anything that bad . That’s punching down. They have power over people, we do not.

——
Anyways, TL;DR (probably lol.. sorry it is a lot. But someone goes after my character, I want to clear it up)
-They are public figures
-Many people are concerned
-We are not harassing them, please don’t throw around accusations without proof
——
Finally; I have questions for you.
1.Why are you here if you dislike most of us and what we talk about?
2. Do you have a diagnosis? (of course you don’t have to answer this, I ask because I know they were supposed to hire people with special needs, and I’m just trying to understand you)
3. What’s your favorite boy band?

Ok I said they don’t mistreat her I never said they don’t exploit her
Oxymoron …..
Exploitation IS Mistreatment

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

lillibb

VIP Member
Perhaps you're not with the right group. You came here, claimed you worked for them, then got mad because we asked about them, you don't seem to have any real info to share and now whose side are you on? Why did you come here?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Georgia03

Chatty Member
I am not sure what kind of proof or info you want from me. I don’t want to cause any trouble or problems like I said I left on my own and was not fired and I don’t know much about these people I only worked for them. I have only seen a few of the videos on YouTube but other than that I have no clue about them and some of the questions I was asked earlier today did not make much sense to me so I was having trouble to answer them
Sorry we don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable.....But we are Tattlers and you are the first tattle person that knows them personally, so obviously we are very curious. We are not trying to cause you any problems or trouble. We are very happy to have you here 😊

• Heart

SunnyDale

VIP Member
I forgot to post this the other day. Crazy Nanny is a Hero for actually following through for almost a decade after WLS. 🎉🎉🎉

6115C742-7BC9-49D5-B39D-01FDD00667ED.png

• Heart
  • Wow

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Yippity Yay. Can we all give a huge Thank You to @Hotographer512 for presenting us with such a magnificent, perfectly described thread title?
❤😹❤
Congratulations Critter.😘
The Honking Tour continues…..ehhhhhh ehhhhhhh!
1657034760701.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

What10001

Chatty Member
I was honestly just sitting here watching him blabber another day away about how hard this is, routines and blah blah. Got me thinking, I’ve watched the Ella, Bralee and kaidale who are all leaps and bounds above Abbie. The constant is their parents, who are mostly not idiots. Exploiters yes, not full blown maassive idiots. These other parents have a love and connection I’ve never seen from Priscilla ever. Not even with Isaiah, it’s always I love you so much, I will miss you, I need you home. I, I, I. A lot of people attribute abbies issues to her IDD. Which I’m sure plays a part but if you look back at old videos, Abbie was in there then. She was alert, aware and teachable.she had that same spark all these other kids still have. Blame it on being a teen all you want. Does she look happy to anyone? Like at all? Maybe a fleeting smile but in her eyes. She’s not the focus of anything and her needs are met around her parents wants. Once moldy manor was born they gave it all up. For stuff. I don’t think either of them was/is very mentally capable or have the patience to do what Abbie needed as a child or now. Outside therapies, JSA, Ms brandy and crazy nanny all of those positives have slowly been taken away, now lastly, JSA. Look at what’s happened now. Abbie is Feral, she has no clue what’s going on and the maassive idiots will milk these poor humpers until the last drop is done. Did they forget about how broke they were? Riding around with no AC in Florida heat. Isaiah having to take a change of clothes to school bc he’d be so sweaty driving there. Piggy waddles around with all her slime glory and thinks she made it 😂 It’s like the definition of new money. Classless fools who accidentally made some money. Won’t last long, they have proven the ignorance of their ways. Imagine having all that money they have wasted on fast food to feed cilldabeast, put up in a trust for Abbie. Or the 10k in gas they’ve spent to lug the honking tin can from place to place. Which might I add they’ve broken again because whales don’t belong in rvs. Can it get any worse?!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

leahsmom

Exploitation of a minor who is mentally handicapped and has no say in anything being done to her really does seem like mistreatment to me. They may not be physically abusing her but showing her most vulnerable moments for the world to watch (and receive profit off of it) can't be in her best interest. I don't think this is what she would have chosen for herself is she was able. They found a way to make money and let Asa be his own boss because he cant work for others.
How about when she had some kind of stomach problem just a little while back and they kept her outdoors in the heat and blazing Sun so she wouldn’t vomit in the house? How about when Assa pushed her in the pool? Just a couple examples of what I consider abusive!

• Sad
  • Angry

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
So, putting your non-verbal IDD/Autistic child on YouTube is ok with you? You don't consider that neglect? If you've been reading here, that is pretty much the #1 issue with these assholes. Abbie can't consent to this shit show so yeah, they are mistreating her.

ASSa and Priscilla are grifters and they exploit their disabled child. Sorry you can't wrap your brain around those facts. Some things are repeated but I would argue they need being repeated. And you keep reading and posting here so is your life revolving around them too... 🤣 🤣 :m 🤣 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
I use to work at there selfie business for some time and they do have a bunch of business but I think they don’t show that because they don’t want people to know how much the exploitation of their daughter is earning them. By the way I quit because of many reasons but mostly I felt the old GM was jealous of me and was always telling them that I am constantly on my phone and one day I was even accused of smoking outside of the store which I am not even a smoker so I don’t k ow how that even came up. And the GM had the nerve to act like I was lazy when all she did was look at the reviews online and answer the phone.

• Haha
  • Heart

MarySusan59

Ok I said they don’t mistreat her I never said they don’t exploit her

Exploitation of a minor who is mentally handicapped and has no say in anything being done to her really does seem like mistreatment to me. They may not be physically abusing her but showing her most vulnerable moments for the world to watch (and receive profit off of it) can't be in her best interest. I don't think this is what she would have chosen for herself is she was able. They found a way to make money and let Asa be his own boss because he cant work for others.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
So the Wee's have a big indoor swing, toys, a squeeze pillow, trampoline, swingset, and a pool. Meanwhile, Abbie has what?? I'd love to have the Wee's house way more than what A and P have. Lots of green space for dogs to run, plants to grow, and appropriate sensory things to do.

• Heart

MaxsMom

bc you are a member of the Maass Squad.....
I don’t get the feeling she is. I think she is just a young adult who worked for the Maass’s Selfie World. Personally, I welcome her here and will treat her with the same respect as everyone else on this site.

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Thoughts on tonight’s vlog: ⭐⭐ Long post warning ⭐⭐

Asshat says they didn’t do research before they went on their trip. WOW!! I am SO shocked!! lol As per usual we’re seeing more of the inside of the RV or standing outside the RV than anything else.

Asshat was once again waddling like crazy. Sometimes it’s more apparent than others but holy hell. We need some kind of stabilization software on the vlogs so we don’t get sea sick from all the wadding. Lol

Also, kinda sketchy jump cuts with the “So I feel like we were kind of… misleading.. almost.. like JUMP CUT not being JUMP CUT completely upfront about any challenges we were facing.”

He says they’re trying to figure stuff out and that they’ve implemented a routine. Again, why are you two behaving like you’ve JUST met Abbie for the first time. Not only that but not having any sort of plan or routine already in place with a contingency plan or two! I know you two care about yourselves first and foremost so I’ll say that if Abbie had regular routines, if she had real structure in her life, if she knew she had something solid and real that she could rely upon, she would most likely deal with things a lot better. Then you two wouldn’t have to “suffer” with her meltdowns and tantrums. Yes, she might still have troubles being in the trailer etc but she’d be better able to deal with them and so would the two of you. You should know by now that just kind of figuring things out on the fly and not doing any planning or research, not having solid routines and structure, that creates problems. Yes, you were giving some weird-ass speech/word vomit about routines and structure but, once again, it’s not enough to just SAY all the right things. You have to actually DO it. A lot of these things you should have already been doing from the time Abbie was little. Not just starting to do them now. By being neglectful, lazy, and inconsistent, that has fostered a lot of bad habits and bad behaviors.

More waddling… holy hell. Both A&P are swaying back and forth just walking. Good grief!

More rambling about stuff, trying to make it seem like Asshat has all the knowledge about all the things related to autism but, again, it isn’t enough to talk about it – you have to actually do it. Especially if you’re giving advice to others and promoting yourself as an educational channel. In theory, Asshat (allegedly) knows what needs to happen with Abbie – but he doesn’t actually do it. Or he’ll do the bare minimum.

Ooooo he used the word antecedent! Gosh, you sound so super smart, Assa! Been using that thesaurus from audible.com, huh?

Does Abbie get tired of A&P? I would say that's a HELL YES!! Anybody would get sick of being around those two idiots, REAL FAST! Especially in Abbie's case as they are in control of and in charge of just about everything in her life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Whew, I've missed some stuff!!

Yeah, that new poster isn't Isaiah or Asa. That's not how either of them communicate online, and it's nowhere near close enough for them to be faking it. Same with Priscilla.

I dunno, she never responded after I asked her if she was so and so employee, the heavy gal that used to party with them at the house.. might I mention how unprofessional that is on both of their parts. She got real defensive about the weight comments, and one wouldn't do that unless they were also overweight.

So is it you, are you getting defensive because you thought they were your friends, family, and they dismissed you like all the other acquaintances in their lives. Is that why you're only a little bitter, but still feel loyalty to them? If not, it's cool, but you have to say more then you just worked for them. Just be honest, and not so flippant.
This person or someone like them is more likely, and I think @Seashellz has the defensiveness pretty well spot on. The responses are pretty much textbook cognitive dissonance in action.

One thing that stood out to me is how the poster kinda flailingly went with the fat/old/obsessed/harassment lines out of left field. The poster said the Maasses are aware of tattle and talk about it, and we all know those are their (Asa's) go-tos when it comes to talking about this site. The poster got uncomfortable and defensive and repeated the buzzwords (stop-thoughts) they'd been told about the tattle site to alleviate some of that discomfort.
The discomfort came from seeing two diametrically opposed realities. They feel/felt some measure of loyalty towards their former employers (especially if this employee got some sort of real or perceived special treatment) and have only been shown the polished façade of the Maass family.
Haven't we all experienced this? Think of a celebrity you once really enjoyed - and then it turns out they did some awful, terrible things. You don't want to believe those things. You think it's was a misunderstanding, a smear campaign of some sort, an exaggeration. You look for reasons that these things might not be true. You might even lash out online about how the whole thing its bullshit. It's uncomfortable, isn't it? Eventually you choose a way forward - either you accept that the celebrity did awful things, you kinda bury all the discomfort and convince yourself you never actually liked them in the first place, or you decide - even in the face of overwhelming evidence - that the celebrity never actually did those things & this is all just a smear campaign.

So, Mystery Poster.
It sucks, I know. Honestly. They were nice to you. They come across as a hardworking couple making the best of a difficult situation. You got a paycheck, probably at a time when that wasn't super easy to come by. They weren't mean to you.
But something isn't sitting right in your brain, is it? That's why you wanted to participate here. Maybe you wound up treated unfairly. Maybe you didn't like the idea of the constant vlogging of a child who isn't allowed to have a say in it. Maybe it's just a general gut feeling of wrongness.
Whatever it is, it's normal to feel conflicted. Everyone experiences it.
Just pay attention. Look at reality rather than what you've been told.

• Heart
Reactions: 34