Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol...Asshat must have really been bothered by this comment... that I agree with...their trip looks like absolute misery... even tho they have some periods of nice scenery..you couldn't pay me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Big p’s feet are probably way too fat for those hiking “shoes”. I personally didn’t break mine in before hiking, but they were still super comfortable. I got merrel hiking boots, highly recommend them btw, the waterproof ones work great for snow boots too! Could that witch stand any farther away from maverick when she was helping to wash him? Also where the heck are they camping? I never saw any cows when we were in the badlands. They aren’t generally free roaming animals. The badlands has bison, and cows and bison are usually kept apart due to transmission of disease from bison to cattle. They must not be in the National park. I cannot believe that in 17 years they have not put shoes and socks on Abby. If they got shoes with laces it would be harder for her to take them off every where she goes
They are parked on the side of the road, near Wall, which I don't believe is within the National Park. So, they are probably near someone's private grazing property.

Reactions: 14
They are parked on the side of the road, near Wall, which I don't believe is within the National Park. So, they are probably near someone's private grazing property.
I absolutely love that area of South Dakota. The NP is so pretty. Then the black hills a little more to the west is also great. They were there last year and only showed mt Rushmore. We found a little city, Spearfish SD. Loved it! Great little coffee place! I’d be scared to pull off the road and camp. Why not go to a campground where you can hook up to water and electricity??

• Heart
Somewhere they said they were in a badlands boondocking rv park.

Looks exactly like the place they were at last year. Bet they spent hours bitching other rvs were too close to THEIR spot. He did mention not usually parking that close to others when they are there.

Other campers probably wondered why the Maasholes had to park that close to them also. But no way Ass was going anywhere ekse but HIS spot.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The vlogs would be so much more interesting if they gave some actual facts about areas they are staying in and were truly nature loving people. All we end up seeing is them going to various stores and restaurants. I get they are limited with Abbie, but at least find parks or trails in the area to visit instead of just more shops and restaurants.

Reactions: 21
Lol...Asshat must have really been bothered by this comment... that I agree with...their trip looks like absolute misery... even tho they have some periods of nice scenery..you couldn't pay me

Wow wee... he's having coffee on a ledge in the badlands. Stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The vlogs would be so much more interesting if they gave some actual facts about areas they are staying in and were truly nature loving people. All we end up seeing is them going to various stores and restaurants. I get they are limited with Abbie, but at least find parks or trails in the area to visit instead of just more shops and restaurants.
For me.. there is no adventure and enjoyment ... and it shows. Everything is a photo op or VLOG content... and not so much about actually enjoying the place... there is a certain amount of stress that you can feel in their videos..so it just doesn't make you want to go there.

I have seen some travel channels that really make me want to go to some of the locations they go... The Massives are missing that...

Also.. there is no way their sh....tter is still working... they are really putting it through the paces!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Some of the people here sound like they got something real personal against these people. I read so many people make comments about how they treat Abbie but I have not seen them mistreat her or neglect her in anyway so I am not sure where you all are getting that from and hoping she goes to a group home or something. That is so crazy to want a child to be put in a crooked system
Yeah I dislike them but not enough to have my life revolve around them and harass them and how come every one repeats the same things with no original thought
Plus I find it very hard to believe that people on this site are active and not obese so why all the fat jokes
But yea I get that this is a different forum so keep up the snark as I’m enjoying reading on my end

• Angry
  • Haha
Some of the people here sound like they got something real personal against these people. I read so many people make comments about how they treat Abbie but I have not seen them mistreat her or neglect her in anyway so I am not sure where you all are getting that from and hoping she goes to a group home or something. That is so crazy to want a child to be put in a crooked system
Yeah I dislike them but not enough to have my life revolve around them and harass them and how come every one repeats the same things with no original thought
Plus I find it very hard to believe that people on this site are active and not obese so why all the fat jokes
But yea I get that this is a different forum so keep up the snark as I’m enjoying reading on my end
Is that you, Asa?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
OMG THIS! Every time she starts.. my BP rises.
It has nothing to do with her handicaps. I know she can’t control herself, but she, Abbie, Is so freaking loud…as a person. It’s not the autism or IDD.. because I’ve been around kids/adults who are very loud, yell random things, make strange noises.. doesn’t bother me. I really don’t want to sound like an A-hole here. It’s not her fault. and I can easily click off… just agreeing with you here
It’s an attention seeking thing or something she does just to piss someone off,she knows what she’s doin, they let it happen and never discipline her when they know she’s just doin they just to do that! They think it’s cute or funny which is disgusting, now if she’s in actual need of something and they’re ignoring her I totally get it, but not at random times outta eye blue just cuz she feels like being irritating tho

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Yes she is so dam loud it is really scary sometimes and I could never be able to sit there and ignore it

Reactions: 13
Well, i lost my mobility 6 month ago. I broke my pelvis, pubic bone and coccyx through an accident.
I honestly would prefer dementia instead of the unbearable pain.
Oh, @Elsie, I am so sorry for your accident, fractures, and incredible pain. Those breaks are so challenging. May you experience relief and healing. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Perhaps you're not with the right group. You came here, claimed you worked for them, then got mad because we asked about them, you don't seem to have any real info to share and now whose side are you on? Why did you come here?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
So, putting your non-verbal IDD/Autistic child on YouTube is ok with you? You don't consider that neglect? If you've been reading here, that is pretty much the #1 issue with these assholes. Abbie can't consent to this tit show so yeah, they are mistreating her.

ASSa and Priscilla are grifters and they exploit their disabled child. Sorry you can't wrap your brain around those facts. Some things are repeated but I would argue they need being repeated. And you keep reading and posting here so is your life revolving around them too... 🤣 🤣 :m 🤣 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
And there it is. Hi Asa/Isaiah/summer/humper. My money is on Isaiah as part of his “internship “ 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
So, putting your non-verbal IDD/Autistic child on YouTube is ok with you? You don't consider that neglect? If you've been reading here, that is pretty much the #1 issue with these assholes. Abbie can't consent to this tit show so yeah, they are mistreating her.

ASSa and Priscilla are grifters and they exploit their disabled child. Sorry you can't wrap your brain around those facts. Some things are repeated but I would argue they need being repeated. And you keep reading and posting here so is your life revolving around them too... 🤣 🤣 :m 🤣 🤣
I dont disagree, but will say...it has changed here.
This started out about A&P, and what lying, scamming, crappy people they are.
It had zip to do with Abbie and consent, or neglect.
Sure we slammed their lazy parenting, but the focus wasnt about Abbie- it was about her parents. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Speak for yourself. You added nothing to this site. Your lack of info/sharing is very telling. Do you need attention? It really makes no sense you came on here with no info claiming to have worked for the Maass's. You could've just read on here and kept your mouth shut, but for some reason, you needed to let everyone know you worked for SW, but have nothing to back it up. I'll just consider you an irrelevant attention seeker.
BYE!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I never got mad at questions being asked just said that I didn’t want to disclose my pay but if you and others don’t get why then so be it
And maybe I have nothing of value to add cause it seems you all know so much more than I ever will know about them and by saying lives revolving around them I mean there are folks who despise them but know every single move in a very creepy way
Then leave. I personally don't think people care what you make, and I didn't see people hound you about it. I'm sure you were asked, but that's about it. Stop being a little witch and move on if you have nothing to add. Seems like you are wanting attention and drama.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
OH MY! Fellow Tattlers, raise your hand if you knew this was coming? 🤣

I can only speak for myself here, but I don't eat like a bleeping sow in heat. nachos, french fries, sausage and syrup, PF Changs, ice cream, etc. I am on my feet all day, almost every day. I don't waller around with 400 calories of Dunkin in hand all day. So, believe it honey...there is a world where others don't eat and then obviously find themselves pushing 400 lbs like PIGcilla Maass. I also know there are multiple people here that were obese, had the same or similar surgery as PIGcilla did, and have worked hard to utilize the tool of WLS and maintain the weightless they achieved. Why all the fat jokes? Cause she's fat, and because I can, they can, we can...
Believe it. Nothing magical. Just pure hard core facts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

LOL MY life certainly does not revolve around these people. It revolves around my own son. I know a ton about autism because my kid also has autism and ID like Abbie. I know they could be doing a lot more with regards to using her AAC tablet, having a structured routine, and I know the homeschooling route as well. Regarding their health, that will bite them in the ass sooner rather than later. They are living on luck as far as that goes so far. My hubby had a heart attack last Jan that he was lucky to survive. He is/was not as obese as either A or P. Imagine one of them having a major medical crisis? It's just a matter of time before it happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.