Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. Here are 100 (imaginary) balloons and an (imaginary) bouquet of flowers. I hope you like shades of pink!
PS I would be lucky to have even half of the intelligence you have.
emotional intelligence, specifically. that is what I meant

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They have never been interested in helping Abbie, in fact they used to leave it to crazy nanny and the other respite to do stuff with Abbie. I still believe they sued the public school because they didn't fix Abbie into a normal girl. I feel like that has happened a lot, I wonder if crazy nanny saw that too.

If they sue JSA, I bet it will be for the same thing. That they were going to make her a real girl.

Pigrilla reminds of the stepmother in Cinderella, only she wants Abbie to be trained into Cinderella their personal slave, hidden behind independence.

Pigrilla mostly, and Assache have never accepted Abbie's diagnosis.

Abbie used to have so much life in her, a glint in her eyes, especially when around Crazy nanny.

Poor kid looks like how I get when I am suicidal. Her parents don't even notice, that's the worse thing.
I think their plan initially was take Abs out of JSA, and prove that they can teach her so much better than the school did, and then sue the school. Hows that workin' for ya Asshole? Don't see any independent living in an apartment for Abby any time soon. Maybe you could buy her an autism school with all the money she has made for you swines.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I would really be interested , in total how much this RV trip will cost in total ? Gas is doubled this summer , they also seem to grocery shop at each location as well as eat out at least once per stop . They had to fix the RV in which he said cost around $700.00 . They really seem as if they have so much disposable income.. I would love to see In 10 years what their vacations consist of when social media is a thing of tha past and Piggy”s limelife is no longer …

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine having their money and not taking advantage of a personal trainer, or a dietician, or having gourmet healthy foods delivered to your house? I'd even go to a fat camp, my cousin went to one in New Hampshire, he even got an upgraded fancy apartment for his visit and his wife got to go and learn how to cook better meals for both of them. They can afford it and they're throwing their health away with crap foods. Garbage people. MaidenX we're thinking on the same lines today!
That way would be the FIRST thing I would do!! I’m NOWHERE even remotely close to either of they’re weight’s but I know I need to lose some!,and I eat healthy foods,rarely anything fried or greasy,not smothered in cheese and an assortment of colours veggies included! I can’t imagine wasting 15K on weight loss surgery!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Why would a grown woman want to hang out with any 17 year old she doesn't know personally, regardless of developmental level? Because the humpers are conditioned to view Abbie the same way the Maasses do...as a pet or a prop, a symbolic Autism Princess, not a real person. They've been told over and over again how Abbie makes everyone smile, everybody loves Abbie, Abbie is a magical person who blesses and educates everyone who meets her. When Abbie misbehaves or is unpleasant, it's not Abbie feeling unhappy or frustrated...it's "autism winning" for the moment. She's a mythical being to them, not a real child with real feelings.
It’s her “Abbitude”… right? 🙃🙃🙃🙃

His parents are totally ignorant to his level of need. Because he was born at 26wks he is only ever known as the miracle. That Xmas my husband burst into tears when we got hime because he was so upset by what happened. Our daughter is a tough little cookie and had numberous nasty falls and never even cried. She didnt cry when she was launched of the bed but she did when she literally broke a glass door.
His level of need is exceedingly high. Xmas lunch was a total disaster as he handled every item of food, dribbled and slavered over plates and overturned chairs. He does wear glasses and has some degree of hearing loss but he fully understands and can talk/communicate.
His parents see nothing more than a miracle, which he is but they are failing him in my opinion because he will disrupt any class as they havent sort and addtional support and either dont accept his IDD or refuse to acknowledge it. X
This is EXACTLY why I want to go back to school, to help children who have special needs. I’ve got a few diagnosis’ myself, (but more on the Bi-Polar-1, BPD, ADD.. I can function and help others function when I take my meds like I should) but seeing my sister grow up with moderate learning & mood disorders, being waaay over medicated with narcotics at age 5, and zero, ZERO, non medicinal support, is what pushed me to learn alternative ways I could help her, as a child myself haha

Abbie’s life is a f*cking fairy tale compared to what sis grew up with in terms of money, attention, etc.. and the Maass’ don’t out right abuse Abbie, but I see the same missed opportunities. The same laziness. The same low bar. The same uninterested attitude toward try new LEARNING TECHNIQUES, omg , that’s the one that gets me the most!

They have the money to FLY IN some well renowned therapists .. I know they do, because I’ve seen families with nothing give everything to just TRY something new with their child. I’m not saying they should do that exactly, but come on! All that money that gets spent on solo many things.. they could be spending it towards her therapy. But nope, Abbie is just perfect the way she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I would really be interested , in total how much this RV trip will cost in total ? Gas is doubled this summer , they also seem to grocery shop at each location as well as eat out at least once per stop . They had to fix the RV in which he said cost around $700.00 . They really seem as if they have so much disposable income.. I would love to see In 10 years what their vacations consist of when social media is a thing of tha past and Piggy”s limelife is no longer …
I had asked that question a while ago and if I remember estimated realistic guesses came in around 20K plus.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Long story short, my Mom developed a very rapid case of dementia due to a UTI, pneumonia and the associated meds. In a nine month span she went from living independently in a very large house, to ending up in hospital due to a fall, to palliative care where she passed. At about the three month mark, the hospital said that she needed to live with me, get care in her own home or go into a care facility. At that point, my Mom was in diapers, was not mobile, was non-verbal and had to be hand fed. The only smart option was a care facility as I was not retired and still employed as a police officer and my schedule was not consistant, so I started looking at care facilities. Guess what? If a resident couldn't get themselves to the dining room on their own power, they would not be accepted. It was beyond stressful and luckily, my Mom's doctor was quite an ally for us and he was able to get my Mom into palliative care, which where I live, is generally for a patient who has less than three months to live. Saying all of this, demonstrates how the Maassive's indifference and laziness has not only failed Abbie, but it has also bitten them in their own meaty butts. Abbie may not be eligible for a good care home because of her profound deficiencies. I'm sure that like most elder care facilities there is a grading scale for Abbie's situation and sadly, Abbie likely grades at 0-2 because of her "parents" negligence.

Happy Birthday, fellow Cancerian, mine was yesterday🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳
Happy birthday Ms B🌺🌸🌼🌻🥀🥀🌹🌷.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Summer has hung out with Isiah ( as seen briefly on his blog) but seems to have escaped vlogging and the circus)

i kinda Hope she has seen the light and doesn’t get involved with ass and pig again. But I do kinda hope she sees Jnr as she seems to be his only real freind
They treat her like tit! She shoulda fled years ago!,.they only used her like they use everyone else to babysit their kid! So gross

Reactions: 20
Long story short, my Mom developed a very rapid case of dementia due to a UTI, pneumonia and the associated meds. In a nine month span she went from living independently in a very large house, to ending up in hospital due to a fall, to palliative care where she passed. At about the three month mark, the hospital said that she needed to live with me, get care in her own home or go into a care facility. At that point, my Mom was in diapers, was not mobile, was non-verbal and had to be hand fed. The only smart option was a care facility as I was not retired and still employed as a police officer and my schedule was not consistant, so I started looking at care facilities. Guess what? If a resident couldn't get themselves to the dining room on their own power, they would not be accepted. It was beyond stressful and luckily, my Mom's doctor was quite an ally for us and he was able to get my Mom into palliative care, which where I live, is generally for a patient who has less than three months to live. Saying all of this, demonstrates how the Maassive's indifference and laziness has not only failed Abbie, but it has also bitten them in their own meaty butts. Abbie may not be eligible for a good care home because of her profound deficiencies. I'm sure that like most elder care facilities there is a grading scale for Abbie's situation and sadly, Abbie likely grades at 0-2 because of her "parents" negligence.

Happy Birthday, fellow Cancerian, mine was yesterday🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳
Happy Birthday!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Cindy is back, and as usual asking where Abby is during Pigs live, even pig is getting disgusted with all the where's Abby comments, instead of comments on her slime life. If you go back and watch, she replies almost disgustingly, she's in the living room or somewhere, I don't know.. it was epic. We also have another weirdo Humper having dreams about them, and they act like since Abby did it in their dream, she will eventually do it someday. Gag me! Another Humper praises asshat for being such an amazing father, and taking care of her forever. Like the reply? If you're dreaming about the Massives, you need to step away, and get a life JC!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Another IG story. She said people keep asking how she’s feeling today. “Great!” She says. Yeah, looks like you feel great. Also, wearing same clothes as yesterday. Gross. Heading to Great Falls, Montana and asking for what they should do. Hello??? You haven't made a plan? Good grief.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Some of the people here sound like they got something real personal against these people. I read so many people make comments about how they treat Abbie but I have not seen them mistreat her or neglect her in anyway so I am not sure where you all are getting that from and hoping she goes to a group home or something. That is so crazy to want a child to be put in a crooked system
Yeah I dislike them but not enough to have my life revolve around them and harass them and how come every one repeats the same things with no original thought
Plus I find it very hard to believe that people on this site are active and not obese so why all the fat jokes
But yea I get that this is a different forum so keep up the snark as I’m enjoying reading on my end
Sorry to necro this post guys, but I’m like, 10 pages back, and I really wanted to respond to this, on MY OWN behalf..

So not speaking for others, this is just me, Nicole..

I don’t want Abbie to be removed from them. I don’t think they “abuse“ Abbie in any sense that she is in direct danger from them. I DO, however, think they make horrible choices for her in terms of education, nutrition, toys, discipline and overall follow through. And sometimes, I see some sketchy stuff (leaving her alone in pool, areas they couldn’t get to her if she elopes) But I actually lived through a worse home situation. So I am realistic.

BUT, I think Asa and Cilla are nothing but scammers. LONG before they ever VLOG’d.
Cilla with her bad checks, Asa with his extremely rude and aggressive approach towards people he ripped off with his bike business.
Then you add the exploitation..
The child he has nothing to do with..
The unhealthy lifestyle
The lack of follow through
The excessive spending on everything BUT things that would BENEFIT
The fact they literally stole someone’s idea for a business ( not that they created the selfie business, but they went under them and create a place based off of everything the others were working on)

The absolute insincerity in everything they do
The entitlement to EVERYTHING..
The WASTE, (how much did they spend on Cillas surgery?)

We haven’t even scratched the surface of the vlog. The building of an entire cult around a 17 year old girl with autism and IDD…

You have to remember something friend, we’re punching UP. Of course everyone has negative things about them. Of course no one expects people to be perfect. Cilla isn’t a bad person because she wrote a bad check. It’s a combo of everything. And the icing on top is the exploitative actions.

As for me, I’m 5’4’, 35 years old yesterday 🎂🎂🎂
And I’m about 150 pounds… I’ve never gotten the idea that this forum is filled with obese, sad, crazy people. I see a group of people coming together with a similar interest, and I’m pretty sure most people here either have a mental diagnosis or taking care of someone with one. And a great deal of the time, we open up to each other and get support.. I found it extremely rude what you said. Particularly the “harassing” part. That’s not only extremely accusative, it’s incorrect.

I can bet money that most of the regulars on here don’t even respond to any of Asa’s posts, vlogs, etc.. I’m sure we’ve all left snarky comments at some time, but 99% we’re just talking here, and that is not harassing. They are public figures, and many of us feel they are exploiting Abbie. So we talk about it. Not under their videos. Here.

When we all get together, hold our hands high, screaming “LETS DO IT GUYTHS!” and shoot a spirit laser beam towards them… then come back to say we’re harassing them..

I also personally think it’s funny you are accusing us of harassing them when all they do is harass people “below them”.. If someone posts something they don’t like, all they got to do is feature it in a vlog (Asa JUST DID this) and now he’s aimed alllll his followers to that one person, who wasn’t even saying anything that bad . That’s punching down. They have power over people, we do not.

——
Anyways, TL;DR (probably lol.. sorry it is a lot. But someone goes after my character, I want to clear it up)
-They are public figures
-Many people are concerned
-We are not harassing them, please don’t throw around accusations without proof
——
Finally; I have questions for you.
1.Why are you here if you dislike most of us and what we talk about?
2. Do you have a diagnosis? (of course you don’t have to answer this, I ask because I know they were supposed to hire people with special needs, and I’m just trying to understand you)
3. What’s your favorite boy band?

Ok I said they don’t mistreat her I never said they don’t exploit her
Oxymoron …..
Exploitation IS Mistreatment

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Another IG story. She said people keep asking how she’s feeling today. “Great!” She says. Yeah, looks like you feel great. Also, wearing same clothes as yesterday. Gross. Heading to Great Falls, Montana and asking for what they should do. Hello??? You haven't made a plan? Good grief.
Damn!! She looks tore up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry to necro this post guys, but I’m like, 10 pages back, and I really wanted to respond to this, on MY OWN behalf..

So not speaking for others, this is just me, Nicole..

I don’t want Abbie to be removed from them. I don’t think they “abuse“ Abbie in any sense that she is in direct danger from them. I DO, however, think they make horrible choices for her in terms of education, nutrition, toys, discipline and overall follow through. And sometimes, I see some sketchy stuff (leaving her alone in pool, areas they couldn’t get to her if she elopes) But I actually lived through a worse home situation. So I am realistic.

BUT, I think Asa and Cilla are nothing but scammers. LONG before they ever VLOG’d.
Cilla with her bad checks, Asa with his extremely rude and aggressive approach towards people he ripped off with his bike business.
Then you add the exploitation..
The child he has nothing to do with..
The unhealthy lifestyle
The lack of follow through
The excessive spending on everything BUT things that would BENEFIT
The fact they literally stole someone’s idea for a business ( not that they created the selfie business, but they went under them and create a place based off of everything the others were working on)

The absolute insincerity in everything they do
The entitlement to EVERYTHING..
The WASTE, (how much did they spend on Cillas surgery?)

We haven’t even scratched the surface of the vlog. The building of an entire cult around a 17 year old girl with autism and IDD…

You have to remember something friend, we’re punching UP. Of course everyone has negative things about them. Of course no one expects people to be perfect. Cilla isn’t a bad person because she wrote a bad check. It’s a combo of everything. And the icing on top is the exploitative actions.

As for me, I’m 5’4’, 35 years old yesterday 🎂🎂🎂
And I’m about 150 pounds… I’ve never gotten the idea that this forum is filled with obese, sad, crazy people. I see a group of people coming together with a similar interest, and I’m pretty sure most people here either have a mental diagnosis or taking care of someone with one. And a great deal of the time, we open up to each other and get support.. I found it extremely rude what you said. Particularly the “harassing” part. That’s not only extremely accusative, it’s incorrect.

I can bet money that most of the regulars on here don’t even respond to any of Asa’s posts, vlogs, etc.. I’m sure we’ve all left snarky comments at some time, but 99% we’re just talking here, and that is not harassing. They are public figures, and many of us feel they are exploiting Abbie. So we talk about it. Not under their videos. Here.

When we all get together, hold our hands high, screaming “LETS DO IT GUYTHS!” and shoot a spirit laser beam towards them… then come back to say we’re harassing them..

I also personally think it’s funny you are accusing us of harassing them when all they do is harass people “below them”.. If someone posts something they don’t like, all they got to do is feature it in a vlog (Asa JUST DID this) and now he’s aimed alllll his followers to that one person, who wasn’t even saying anything that bad . That’s punching down. They have power over people, we do not.

——
Anyways, TL;DR (probably lol.. sorry it is a lot. But someone goes after my character, I want to clear it up)
-They are public figures
-Many people are concerned
-We are not harassing them, please don’t throw around accusations without proof
——
Finally; I have questions for you.
1.Why are you here if you dislike most of us and what we talk about?
2. Do you have a diagnosis? (of course you don’t have to answer this, I ask because I know they were supposed to hire people with special needs, and I’m just trying to understand you)
3. What’s your favorite boy band?
I dunno, she never responded after I asked her if she was so and so employee, the heavy gal that used to party with them at the house.. might I mention how unprofessional that is on both of their parts. She got real defensive about the weight comments, and one wouldn't do that unless they were also overweight.

So is it you, are you getting defensive because you thought they were your friends, family, and they dismissed you like all the other acquaintances in their lives. Is that why you're only a little bitter, but still feel loyalty to them? If not, it's cool, but you have to say more then you just worked for them. Just be honest, and not so flippant.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Look at the ad tattle gave me underneath your post. 🤣 Pig looks just like that fatty, sick liver thingy. She seriously does look like a full blown alcoholic in that picture.
Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 2.41.23 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
And Abbie‘s “dinner” was 4 crackers, a couple of small pieces of ham and two tiny Oreos. They made it seem like they had zero rations for dinner. We know the cabinets in the fridge are busting at the seams with leftovers and anything you can imagine.
Ive been watching them since before they left their old home.. but my BF has just now gotten into watching. He thought I was over-stating how bad it is.. he says he totally gets it now since starting last month.
He was really pissed about the dinner. I explained to him how they “let her choose”.. but ONLY if she chooses what THEY want.

THEY want Chinese or something. Abbie doesn’t . So Asa asks “want Chinese”?
He gets a clear “no”
So ask again.. and again.. aaannnd again..
“Was that a yes? I think that was a yes”

THEY don’t want to cook.. “You want this snack as dinner”
She says “yes”
Ok! Well, you see, we always ask her first, and she wants the snackable .. so there ya go…

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.