Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SCCOct66

VIP Member
As parents in general ..raising children comes with sacrifice and change in priorities, it's called parenting.
Being parents of autistic children, special needs children, ID children etc... The spectrum is wide, it requires even more work, change, adjustments and utilizing the advice and guidance from experts is extremely important.

Bottom line is Priscilla and Asa... Are desperately trying to " educate" the world about autism by living a regular life, adopting little to no change and living their best life and parading around saying autism doesn't stop us!!!

They behave like immature teenagers...putting their needs, wants and desires first always. Priscilla seriously needs to learn what a mothers role is.

There are other families on YouTube with autism in the home. We see how the family prioritizes the needs of the children than autism first...

I think it's too late for Abbie at this stage to grow or change much especially in that environment. She's had 17 years of zero follow through, zero structure, zero routine, her " abbitude" has been reinforced and never corrected in 17 years.

She won't toilet properly, won't brush her own hair for longer than Asa counts down from 10..then throws the brush around the 4 mark...that behaviour is expected at 7 or 8... But if she had been taught routinely...daily...taught what behaviours were not acceptable she would be able to brush her hair.

I know all those under the spectrum are different having 2 boys...I see it up close and personal. Both boys required different types of teaching but had many common guidelines like structure, routine, consistency.

I quit my job to stay home it worked for my family. Our priorities changed , we put the work in and 18 years later ... Our boys use the bathroom properly, brush their teeth and hair, dress themselves, put their dishes away...it's not always perfect no. But they know what's expected...and they have learned so much.

Priscilla has zero motherly instincts towards Abbie...the fact she's more concerned about getting crumbs on the floor...rather than her autistic child's ability to learn how to pour something into a bowl...is beyond disgusting. She's morbidly obese, obsessed with food can barely walk...and her life is on a downhill spiral we know exactly where she's headed. She'll be bedridden before she's but her mid 40s.

Abbie will not grow in the environment she's in...because she's not been a priority ..she's just dragged along in life and been taught hands waiting so she can have her picture taken 25 times a day. The fact she can't hold a tooth brush a hair brush for longer than 4-5 seconds ... Because she simply doesn't want to...says it all...she never will.
No rules, no follow through, no routine, no consistency ....why bother when someone else will do it. It's just easier...right?
And on top of all these very well-said facts, Abbie has regressed so much since they moved to moldy manor. She had some skills back when Crazy Nanny and Brandy were utilized at home and when Asa actually made an effort at consistency and before Abbie got too big and feral to help with physical therapy in school. Pig never fully bought in - she busied herself with PTA and other committees to keep her busy and away from Abbie. When they first started filming, Abbie could brush her teeth (not completely independently, but we saw her put the toothpaste on the round spinning brush and hold the brush in her mouth while Asa counted). She could brush her hair much better. I believe she could do some the basic toileting functions. She followed instructions much better. But not only her life skills have regressed, her physical body has become bent over itself, her hair has thinned drastically, her teeth and jaws have shifted because she doesn't have consistent speech therapy to help build the muscles in her face. She is probably in physical pain a lot of the time that she cannot express and her parents are too busy with their phones and cameras in their faces to notice. They have and continue to fail her in every way.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

SinisterSenorita

You'd think they just hiked Everest during a storm.

How is a hike " emotional"?
I get pushing 400 lbs, being morbidly obese it's tough to haul all that weight around...soooooooooo.....DO something about it! Grow up, make better choices...you seem to have money..use it to hire a trainer? See a dietician? Stop eating " ALL THE THINGS! "!!

Sorry I have zero sympathy for someone who can barely walk 2 years after WLS who CHOOSES to blow her surgery that cost thousands and thousands...drink, eat out daily and not take care of herself...let alone her own autistic and severely IDD child.

As for breaking your fake nails while camping...shut up. Go brush your feral daughters hair. This human being makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

SCCOct66

VIP Member
When the pig was talking about Abbie being sick of them, She mentioned then meeting up with her parents. I’m assuming her dad and Step mom. They don’t seem as “hands on” as Asa’s mom and stepdad with Abbie. Sorry pig, does it seem like you’ll get much respite out of them. That bitch complaining about her 15 minute break. I can’t stand the guy, but when is Asa’s break? Her only contribution to this whole trip is shopping. They’re not even cooking much, and when they do it’s not her. She is as lazy as they come

• Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
I really don’t know that Abbie has the same cognitive ability that Braylee has, but there must be some kind of leeway they can give her to make a mess or screw up somehow without the hand over hand. I despise messes too, but sometimes there is no other way to learn. We learn (or at least I do) from our mistakes. I believe that Braylee would know she needs to press the start button on the Microwave though, I don’t believe Abbie understands that. Two different ranges of the spectrum, in my opinion.
The issue is that we'll never know what her actual level of cognitive ability is.

They crippled Abbie. They literally crippled her.
Young kids have more flexible brains when it comes to learning, even those with the most severe types of intellectual disability
(and Abbie isn't "the most severe" - she has extensive disability but she's not a vegetable)
and the key is to work with them while they're young to build on their ability.

Those two never did any of the work. Sure, they got her diagnosed and sent her to school and took the in-home ABA, but the school(s) and the therapists were the only ones to do any of the actual work with her. The only consistency Asa has shown over the last 5 years of vlogging is the way he consistently steamrolls over anything Abbie does. It's always hand over hand, he always has to jump in and have her do an activity or play in the way he considers right or appropriate.
Priscilla just doesn't want to be bothered. She only wants a typical teenage princess and she'll pretend that's what she's got.

With absolutely no consistency and no work at home (AT HER LEVEL) to carry over what she's doing in school, they crippled that poor kid.

• Sad
  • Heart

Seashellz

Chatty Member
Way to go Madame Meow, you are so damn funny!

As for all of the humpers comments regarding Ab and Sandy being so close, and becoming such good friends, how did they not see her being bratty to her dog. She did more than elbow Sandy, you can tell that she shoved her over, most friends don't shove each other. Like pretty much everything else in her life, the dogs are inornate objects, they serve no purpose to her... hell she doesn't even have a sign for them yet🤦‍♀️Her main, and most used, signs, are only for what benefits HER>>food, cart ride, swing, Etc.

They said they specifically purchased the trailer for Abby to see the world, this and all their other trips, have proven that the parents have made it all about themselves. She doesn't even have the privacy of her own room, Pig plants herself in there, and takes up all the open space. Why can't she do her lives in their room, it's big enough... oh wait, then Pig would have to make their bed, and pick up all the clothes off the floor😲🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Angret

They accused the public school system of warehousing Abbie. What they did was worse. They failed to provide her with a calm, consistent home environment that worked with any school or professional so that she could maximize her potential.

Nothing can make up for that. The learning while Abbie’s brain was most open to learning would have been life changing. Small things matter. Just being potty trained would change the long term care setting. Not taking food from other’s plates would, too. They refused to work on those things with her. They were at home and had the time and even if they wouldn’t bother themselves, they could have arranged for caregivers to work with her.

They did none of that. Abuse and neglect don’t go far enough. They neglect her in the present and create a worse and worse future for her.

• Sad
  • Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
Absolutely nothing that requires effort is your "thing", Piggy. And to be clear, what you did wasn't even a hike. It was a walk. A stroll. You don't like moving.
NOTHING is her thing. Literally.

If it isn't food or alcohol related she can't be assed.

She hates anything that takes any sort of effort. That includes being a mother.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Saying “that’s okay” just fixes everything.
Exactly. 👍🏼 To put it bluntly, Pig is a quitter. If it is too hard, or physically challenging, she is not going to do it. Being a mother to Abbie has to be one of the most challenging things she has faced in her life….and she quit that years ago. She would rather get wasted and make a fool of herself for cash, then actually dig down deep within herself and find her purpose, learn new skills, etc.
Last night…
Ass said he needed to go for a bike ride…Pig said she needed to find a mall. There you go. Says everything you need to know.
I agree with the above, if I were raking it in like she is, I would have the trainer here RIGHT NOW. My fridge would be packed with delicious, perfectly arranged meal planning containers for the week. My massage therapist would be by later this afternoon to work all the soreness from my muscles, while I sipped on some freshly squeezed fruits and veggies. I could go on and on. But, you can be damn sure my disabled kid would be receiving the same if not better treatment.

• Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member

Have not watched it. Curious as to what they learned?

They're too "anal."

Priscilla was "so stressed" as Braylee was helping to make food.

Hey, Maasses. This is why Braylee has the independence that she does. Her parents accept her and they work with her on her level. They provide her with the things she needs to succeed to the best of her abilities, and they give her space to make mistakes.

You don't do that with Abbie. You never have. Asa's a control freak. Priscilla only cares about having All The Things and seems to derive way too much of what self-worth she has from having a home that looks like what she thinks rich people have.
And Abbie's the one who's suffered. Here's the thing, Asa - it's too late now. It is. She's never going to have the independence that Braylee has because she didn't get that kind of supportive environment when she was young. She won't be able to learn it now, not after being shown for 17 years that her father will hand-over-hand everything and her mother only cares that there's no mess. You don't have the ability to be consistent and forgiving and flexible - you don't have the patience Abbie would need for you to undo some of the damage you've done by being "anal." It quite literally is too late to fix things.

They felt bad in today's vlog. Priscilla didn't quite understand as well as Asa did, but on some level they know.

Sorry not sure what is going on now cause some of you are making fun of me while others are asking for information honestly I don’t even know how to react cause this is very confusing rn
Just disregard people you feel are mocking you.
Some of us are more ....... abrasive than others, but for the most part everyone's pretty chill.

• Heart
  • Haha

georgiegirl1957

My thought is the poster is a former Tattler, not a former SW employee or Isaiah.
1- Isaiah is as obnoxious as Asa- he doesnt have the self control to respond without being defensive or cocky.
2- A former employee would have something to say, right? Why show up here and literally dance around but offer no insight at all?
3- A former Tattler, or even a current one with a second account may just be bored AF and stirring the pot.
I have no personal vendetta against the Creepy Masse Squad . I'm just a Mom who has a beloved daughter on the autism spectrum . I see how they have failed Abbie . This is a site for gossip and snarking . On this site the Tattlers are very insightful on how Asa and Cilla , manipulate , lie , and con people for views . If it wasn't for their daughter they wouldn't have You tube , I.G , or the Selfie whatever you were working at . Tattler has a group of smart and witty people who can see the facade of Fathering Autism . Tattlers comments are from well informed educated people who know a thing or two of the autism spectrums . The humor of the Tattlers is the best ! Gossip ! Snark ! Tattle On !

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Whimsical

VIP Member
How long until the Humpers start saying Abbie needs to work at McD's? :unsure:🍟🍔🥤
badlands2022mcd.jpg

Abbie meeting new friends last year and this year!!
abbienewfriends.jpg

I saved the best for last...
ASSaDavidBrokeBackMountain.jpg

View attachment 1402941

OMG! Great minds think alike! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::m:m:m
@What the ....
I'm getting caught up and OMG...I'm dying at all of your creations!! Everything you post needs a warning sign! :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂
I can't stop laughing out loud and either choking on or spitting out my water or coffee! 🤣
MOST excellent posts, always!!!!!🥰😚🤩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

SinisterSenorita

And on top of all these very well-said facts, Abbie has regressed so much since they moved to moldy manor. She had some skills back when Crazy Nanny and Brandy were utilized at home and when Asa actually made an effort at consistency and before Abbie got too big and feral to help with physical therapy in school. Pig never fully bought in - she busied herself with PTA and other committees to keep her busy and away from Abbie. When they first started filming, Abbie could brush her teeth (not completely independently, but we saw her put the toothpaste on the round spinning brush and hold the brush in her mouth while Asa counted). She could brush her hair much better. I believe she could do some the basic toileting functions. She followed instructions much better. But not only her life skills have regressed, her physical body has become bent over itself, her hair has thinned drastically, her teeth and jaws have shifted because she doesn't have consistent speech therapy to help build the muscles in her face. She is probably in physical pain a lot of the time that she cannot express and her parents are too busy with their phones and cameras in their faces to notice. They have and continue to fail her in every way.
Very true Abbies regression is extreme.
Her general attitude and demenure has changed....she hates to do anything and everything ..from toileting, to brushing her hair, walking, she gives up on every single thing she does.... Because that's what her parents do. They work on something for as long as it takes to make a video...then Asa talks his uneducated mumbo jumbo nonsense...and moved onto something else.

Priscilla wanted her weight loss journey then her pots pans and priscilla, now it's her pyramid scheme peddling make up during a pandemic and now a recession.... They are travelling in their mobile home...glamping cross America filling their faces with food and booze while gas is hitting record highs...and Abbie looks miserable unkempt, dirty...lucky to get her hair brushed twice a week while priscillas at the salon getting her nails done.

The fact Abbie just rocks wildly and stims with a plastic bag only lifting her head to beg for food...says it all.

The reason she seems uninterested in " toys" is because she's never been taught how to use them, not has she had them consistently available to her. Her table tasks were great for a couple weeks great to film... But then packed away. Priscilla buys her a vanity table for her bedroom??? Really??? Serves absolutely no purpose for Abbie.
Would of been great if mom sat her at the vanity every day teaching her to brush her hair ...but nope..it's all for show...all for Priscilla.

I don't know any family with children with autism who don't have sensory items , or a sensory area, room something... The fact Abbie is unable to access sensory items or a space regularly is why she's so feral so filled with anxiety she can't regulate, self sooth, decompress... On HER time... She is locked inside her head rocking.... Because that's all she's allowed to do.

The video where Priscilla was doing her make-up in Abbies room the other day, and Abbie was roaming in and out....doing her angry monkey...we saw Asa...through the door on his cam...Priscilla is on her live.... And Abbie is wandering back and forth honking, grunting, ignored and angry.... With NOTHING and no none listening to her.... She has nothing to stim with, no understanding of what's going on....neither parent out their phone down to get Abbie set up or give her a toy... Priscilla of course sausage needs a snack....because she knows food will shut her up.

It's sad.

• Angry
  • Sad

Lizaable90

VIP Member
When I saw Abbie she was always really full of energy or she was tired and dull but I am not sure about the pull-ups at all. Yes sherry was the GM and I never saw Kylie there but I saw summer and Isaiah there and I think they are going to hand over the business to Isaiah when he is done with college

And yes the place was busy most of the time but it may have just been my shift
I have to ask, did you ever have to work with Priscilla being in charge? Did she ever get off her phone while there?
Did Asa really know how to fix thing or did he just screw things up even more and have to hire people to fix the issues and his screw ups?

Also, welcome to Tattle! I know most are excited to have you here!!

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
That is a ridiculous amount of food one and cheese two. Makes my stomach hurt looking at it. Did she cut up a whole five pound bag of potatoes?!?
There’s no way she cut those potatoes herself. That’s some frozen Ore-Ida shit that she dumped out of bag, just like their PF Chang’s fried rice the other night, for sure.

The hiking boots are such a trademark Maass failure…the kind where I can’t tell if they did it on purpose, or if they’re really that dumb. You’re supposed to break hiking boots in before you hike in them. I would have kicked those stiff motherfuckers off after twenty minutes, too.

And it’s just another thing that they clearly did for show…you can very easily “hike” the kind of terrain they were walking in a regular pair of sneakers. A normal pair of trainers would have worked just fine and been more comfortable straight out of the box. Hell, I’ve taken nature walks longer than that in high-top Converse. But they need to get pics of “Abbie on a hike” for the humpers, complete with the full hiker costume.

Reactions: 31

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
“It’s a free country”. The 11 year old mentality on the same level as “you’re not the boss of me” and “I know you are, but what am I”

My money is still on Isaiah 😂
Chatting with a fellow tat outside of here earlier in the week. AintNuthin was given the name AintNew. LMAO. Someone is quite familiar with this site, and is definitely stirring up shit. Likely for their own entertainment. 🤣

• Haha

SinisterSenorita

This hike was 100% for content...nothing more. They aren't hikers, outdoorsy people, fit or active....and Abbie was terrified and They bribed her with cookies.

Seriously what benefit did it serve ? Especially for Abbie...who can't comprehend hiking up or down a mountain and just wants a cookie. They put her through this ordeal for what?? She was hot, sweaty, scared, unsure of her footing, grunting and moaning the entire time,grappling into them.... For life.

Why can't these idiots put this much effort into potty training Abbie, or teaching her to hold her hair brush? But posing her with her arms up like she's celebrating a victory climbing a mountain ..is simply disgraceful. It's humiliating, she has no clue...it's all for show for content.

None of this is how to raise a severely IDD child who is on the spectrum none of this is educational or benefits Abbie. It only benefits the bank account. They are just dragging her around pretending it's all for Abbie.
Abbie...is absolutely clueless to where she is, what a hike is, a snake, camping, states etc...

She's on a serious decline in her abilities her movements her posture gets worse daily. She's in rough shape and needs to be home, clean, in a routine, and under doctors care...this is the worst I've seen her...it's frightening.

• Sad