Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Right, if she's not already here, we need her on board. She's crushing it! And Amy Lynn, what post were these comments under? I might just pop over and educate Samantha.
They were on the Fathering Autism page on Facebook . His post yesterday when the vlog was released.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m not going to put my wage out there cause like I said I’m not trying to cause any problems if you know what I mean but it was decent pay if that helps and also I found the job online and applied . After that I got a phone call and then a interview in person

therealamylynn

VIP Member
So watching the "We can be better parents" vlog how did the Wee's all of a sudden come into money? Their earlier vlogs they were in a modest apartment weren't they?

• Heart

Anony Mous

Chatty Member
What I think upsets me most about FA, like alot of you, is the missed opportunities…
Things like
Lack of intellectual challenges. Sitting in Chipotle for an hour without a tantrum or meltdown is NOT considered a “challenge”. It can certainly be a “win”, I can def understand being proud of her.. it can be an emotional challenge.. but does nothing for her intellect. The fact that they consider her “winning” in life is when in reality all she is winning at is being quiet. “she shopped with us the WHOLE TIME” “she went on a walk!” “She ate at chipotle!”

we NEVER see her intellectually challenged. And it really shows what Asa and Cilla consider a good life. And that’s spending tons of money, expensive experiences, shopping and cooking mush… it’s no wonder they don’t care if abbie gets an education cause they never cared about getting one themselves… that’s not what they take “pride” in.

Laziness is a huge factor and we’re always talking about that.. but look into each of them, and imagine what each of them consider “important in life” for themselves… education is def not in the top 5 for either of them. Parents naturally pass on these things to their children.. and since abbie‘s ID is so severe, she will never get to create her own persona , she will always be molded after her parents.

Then you got..
Lack of follow through
Lack of awareness or care of danger (Look how hard of a time she’s having walking barefoot)
Lack of communication working
Lack of overall parenting and discipline.
Discipline is funny to see Asa respond to.. cause he acts like the haters want him to spank her or scream at her…None of us want that. But maybe, next time she steals food off of a strangers plate, instead of laughing about it on the vlog, teach her that it is wrong with some kind of structured discipline. Discipline doesn’t automatically mean abuse.
OMG YES!! I swear some parents of autistic kids don’t comprehend discipline,they always wanna jump the gun and assume you’re telling them to BEAT their kids!,not at all! But they’re not stupid,as Asa has said NUMEROUS times! She knows good and well what she’s doing when she tantrums and destroys things and something SHOULD be done about it!, a bratty spoiled kid isn’t cute and bad behaviour shouldn’t be ignored and laughed at!,in doing that it tells her she can tantrum to get whatever she wants!

Yes she has autism and ID, she’s basically a 2 year old, but what parents let their two year old CONSTANTLY take other peoples things? And laugh about it? I get the feeling they don’t know how to discipline her, but have they actually ever tried and kept it up? Of course the first time she gets in trouble, she’s not going to understand.. but if you give her the same “punishment” the next time she steals food, she WILL put two and two together “Oh, I have to go to the car/my room.. do a chore I hate (or whatever), every time I steal food…”
So next time she has the urge, she’ll remember how much it sucked after”

Again, I can imagine, discipline is extremely difficult with someone like Abbie, and… it might even be too late now.. but they are really showing their Florida Red Neck side with the “Yeah.. discipline never worked, even tho we never tried consistency… so… whatever..she’s a princess ..”

** I love Florida btw.. no offense to anyone from Florida, hehe.. im from Maine and can safely say it’s full of hics 😜😜😅😅

“Hello everyone, I’m a Sagittarius….View attachment 1415030

My BF is a Sag too

speaking of him,
He’s been watching them this past month. You know how we always have a good laugh between the anger? Well he is just anger. He despises them and just sees a kid with ID being exploited …

Lol, I was watching yesterdays vlog on the tablet and he heard pig cooking .. she was like “
“I’m cooking chicken….”
He’s like “oh, that could be healthy…”

…”nachos”

“Jesus Christ! Didn’t I just watch her devour a sack of nachos just the other day!?”

Reactions: 5
I seen Abbie stop at least two times in the daylight when they were going to the camper so I am sure she stopped when they went on the night walk to because she doesn’t understand that not every van is there one

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Like I said I do dislike these people and always knew that there was something off
about the day comments I only asked that cause Florida is technically the south and there are a lot of overweight people like they are everywhere
So that’s why I was wondering why folks were making those type comments

Reactions: 4
Hey everyone I had no idea that there is another daughter in the mix wow
Also I never said anything about people are old and obsessed sorry for the misunderstanding
Where did these people hike and can someone share that video or tell me how to find it

Noir Fan

VIP Member
there was an article on this woman in our national papers. She is one of the leading witches, yes witches, of the world apparently. She absolutely gives me the creeps tbh, even before I knew this
Yeah, she is different for sure!

That’s a lot of time in the the road I had no idea that the trip is Gonna be this long and they still have more to go

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes they have to be cause how come when he was complaining at first then she said that it would be the same if they were at home so then why are they. Complaing now

Reactions: 2