Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leo mom here (July 29) Was supposed to be a Virgo mom (Sept 15) , but she came 7 weeks early, just in time for the back to school sales (our running joke). She is the big 40 this year. šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 14
C245FFF2-1F4E-4677-937F-41B5811497F3.jpeg

Rafting trip is on left and vlog is on rightā€¦
I would say almost every pound has been added back on..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
And are things really better or are they trying to save face. He didnā€™t explain about the communication they are working on with her and why it is taking so much time. And how did she make her breakfastā€¦cereal everywhere?

Orangemenā€™s Day!
How did I not know that?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1412679
Rafting trip is on left and vlog is on rightā€¦
I would say almost every pound has been added back on..
If she decided to have WLS again, would they do it? Since she failed her first one? If they will never do it again, her only recourse is for her to do it herself and lose 200 pounds. But she won't do that. She doesn't have the drive or discipline. So sadly she will die young and do the very thing that was her motivation to lose the weight. Dying early and not being there for her daughter.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Why have they not programmed some of Abbie's fave songs into her AAC yet so that she can ask for specific ones? I mean, if he's talking about expanding her communication, trust me, that's one way to do it. We've programmed my son's most requested youtube videos in his AAC under a YouTube button. Or at least connect it with a fave station that she likes. My son can push a button to request a fave radio station and it will activate ALEXA to play that station.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why have they not programmed some of Abbie's fave songs into her AAC yet so that she can ask for specific ones? I mean, if he's talking about expanding her communication, trust me, that's one way to do it. We've programmed my son's most requested youtube videos in his AAC under a YouTube button. Or at least connect it with a fave station that she likes. My son can push a button to request a fave radio station and it will activate ALEXA to play that station.
Once upon a time they programmed the AAC to ask Alexa to play music. Of course, instead of a button activating Alexa (which is the normal, reasonable way to do it) it was a button that triggered the AAC to speak the sentence "Alexa, please play [whatever the name of the radio station was] on Amazon Music" out loud. Ass made a huge deal out of it and how it made voice-activated technology ~assessible~ to nonverbal people...because the only disability that exists in his mind is Abbie's, nevermind that technology sans voice activation is already available and ~assessible~ to her or that voice activation actually makes technology more ~assessible~ to people with other disabilities.

And of course, I'm sure part of it was also that they are obsessed with Abbie being a Normal Teen, so the only solution he can ever think of is the one that replaces what he thinks is missing. I.E., making it possible for Abbie to voice-activate Alexa, no matter how convoluted and difficult it is for her, because in his brain what Abbie is lacking is speech...rather than just making it possible for Abbie to activate Alexa via a power button which is how most people would turn on an appliance anyway.

Pinky is preparing for SlimeLife Palooza. She stated there would be a formal event one evening and was seeking viewer feedback on her dress selection:
A225F7F0-E02E-4AF0-A244-FE595A0B73BF.jpeg

Meanwhile, back at the Tin Can trailer:
99F23619-3FAD-40E1-8B9F-21C0071D0830.jpeg

I canā€™t wait to see CillaMeā€™s choice for formal wear. Canā€™t wait!
160A57A4-D062-475F-992F-3160F0B9EC25.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I forgot to post this the other day. Crazy Nanny is a Hero for actually following through for almost a decade after WLS. šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰

6115C742-7BC9-49D5-B39D-01FDD00667ED.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I can't believe how much I laugh out loud at so many of these posts!! I scare my poor pup when she is resting on my lap šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

I forgot to post this the other day. Crazy Nanny is a Hero for actually following through for almost a decade after WLS. šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰

View attachment 1412727
Cray Nanny looks fabulous. I'd suggest that she pass those trousers on to Cilldebeast, but they would be too small for heršŸ§šŸ§šŸ§šŸ§

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

View attachment 1412727
I miss Crazy Nanny... (she is SUPER WOMAN, look at her!!) When she was with Abbie it was about ABBIE. She wasnā€™t afraid to try stuff with her, get her engaged, have fun... Gone are the days of seeing Abbie do art and so much more.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Leo the lion here! I will be the big 50 August 15th! :oops:
This vlog really sucked.
Starts and ends with boobs drooping and Gunts flopping. Nobody needs to see that tit:
Screenshot_20220712-215640-384.png

Ass talking out of his ass again:
Screenshot_20220712-220137~2.png

Screenshot_20220712-220202~2.png

Screenshot_20220712-220212~2.png

Screenshot_20220712-220240-311~2.png

Now it's time for the poor pups to go for a "walk" only because dickdo needs a picture.
BTW, I think there's something wrong with Sandy. IDK what but I just have a gut feeling something's not right with her. I hope I'm wrong.
Screenshot_20220712-221159~3.png

I shouldn't laugh but look who comes out of her "room" when walk was heard!
Screenshot_20220712-221312~2.png

BUT, look at what she's doing... chewing on the plastic bleeping baggie...Great choking hazard.
You can see it's all shredded to hell in this picture:
Screenshot_20220712-221335~2.png

And lastly, well the droopy boobs and floppy Gunts where last but anyway
The picture Asshole took was pretty cool. I will give him that.
Screenshot_20220712-222150~4.png

IF he actually took it!:m

• Haha
  • Heart
There must be better things for her to stim with than plastic baggies. Whatā€™s next, rubber bands?

• Heart
  • Sad
Once upon a time they programmed the AAC to ask Alexa to play music. Of course, instead of a button activating Alexa (which is the normal, reasonable way to do it) it was a button that triggered the AAC to speak the sentence "Alexa, please play [whatever the name of the radio station was] on Amazon Music" out loud. Ass made a huge deal out of it and how it made voice-activated technology ~assessible~ to nonverbal people...because the only disability that exists in his mind is Abbie's, nevermind that technology sans voice activation is already available and ~assessible~ to her or that voice activation actually makes technology more ~assessible~ to people with other disabilities.

And of course, I'm sure part of it was also that they are obsessed with Abbie being a Normal Teen, so the only solution he can ever think of is the one that replaces what he thinks is missing. I.E., making it possible for Abbie to voice-activate Alexa, no matter how convoluted and difficult it is for her, because in his brain what Abbie is lacking is speech...rather than just making it possible for Abbie to activate Alexa via a power button which is how most people would turn on an appliance anyway.

That's what his will say. "Alexa....play classy 100" and boom, it's on. I'm also now showing him how to request the volume be turned up. I've also loaded his fave sensory toys on there so he can request those. It just boggles my mind how they have not really used that device other than for like 5 things.

I miss Crazy Nanny... (she is SUPER WOMAN, look at her!!) When she was with Abbie it was about ABBIE. She wasnā€™t afraid to try stuff with her, get her engaged, have fun... Gone are the days of seeing Abbie do art and so much more.

So one of P's legs is about the size of Crazy Nanny.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
There must be better things for her to stim with than plastic baggies. Whatā€™s next, rubber bands?
My goodness. Petsmart has crinkle toys for dogs that would be appropriate for children. There is even an ear of corn to satisfy The Beast and Dickdo for content. My heart breaks for Abbie. She deserves so much more.
1657686216173.png
1657686231562.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Exactly this. I choose to have kids, my kids didnā€™t choose to have siblings. I have never nor will ever expect my olders to take the responsibility of the youngest. We are on wait lists for a reason. If anything happens to me and it most certainly will, Iā€™ll know with peace in my soul that I researched living accommodations and financial stability for my youngest. I know things will happen but I think we have a handle on it. Iā€™m not ashamed. Iā€™m very proud of all of my kids. I know my oldest kids will step up after Iā€™m not able to.
Thank you for sharing , My husband and I have never expected my daughters brother's and sister to take responsibility of her . She is now in her late 30's has her own home ( In Home Care ) . A Case worker . She is living a happy fulfilled life . We visit her weekly , she stays with us during the holiday . Her brothers and sister call her weekly to say hello . Every week she gets mail , letters , packages from family members she enjoys receiving . I'm proud of my family too . I know when it's my time to go she will be loved , nurtured , taken care of .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Here you go:

Welp thatā€™s one I missed..
Jesus.. no wonder she has the worst relationship with Cilla out of all of them.
This right her fricken proves it.

Watch them in the background when it happens. She literally puts herself behind Abbie. Then Abbie freaks out because she freaks out.. and if there actually was a snake.. she gonna just sit back and watch Abbie jump around it and do nothing. Even after the initial fear, she has ZERO interest in getting Abbie out of the way.

I can across a snake with my German shepherds. My FIRST INSTINCT was get them away.. this actually happenedā€¦am I more willing to put my dogs before me than she is with her child?

I know Abbie has no idea what happened there.. but a part of me thinks she felt something was wrong, some other reason not to trust her mother..

Welp.. if yā€™all need something cathartic after that.. thereā€™s always this for yaā€¦

BTW.. love the fact weā€™re all wearing Bday hats since all of us seem to be having birthdays at the same time !! Hahaha! Happy birthday everyone!

Oh yeah, and todays vlog is titled ā€œHard Times Pastā€ and literally starts with them telling us she got into the foodā€¦ the cereal sounds like..
Probably the whole box based off how hard sheā€™s going at those plastic bagsā€¦

We barely see Abbie do anything besides the laundry cause sheā€™s all hyped off sugar I bet.

Fathering Autism.. brought to you byā€¦ Plastic Bags.. always the best toy for someone with PICA!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.